Icon SBC solutions

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
Hi folks does anyone know where I can find the latest SBC solutions as they've been removed from Futbin.

I'm just trying to work out if it's cheaper than buying from the market for the following...

Bergkamp
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks
Tim

Comments

  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    I could do with some help with the 86 and 87 petit squads if anyone can help
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bergkamp buy as you need icon to complete his sbc ,i think Ronaldinho sbc is about 1.4 mil and just ove 2mil for Ronaldo.
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    86 and 87 squads are quite easy,try to stick ligue 1,if you need a IF use Areola 86 then Silva 88, Glik 94, then just place some cheap 84s around them(Draxler,Fekir,Falcoa,Alves,Marquinhos)
  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    86 and 87 squads are quite easy,try to stick ligue 1,if you need a IF use Areola 86 then Silva 88, Glik 94, then just place some cheap 84s around them(Draxler,Fekir,Falcoa,Alves,Marquinhos)

    No IF required
    The only solution I found were from before tots and fof just high rated golds pique,iniesta,cavani,oblack,Marcelo,Godin, Isco etc I’m sooo bad at sbcs with out them on Futbin I’m lost lol
  • Ishouldbe@work
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you have time to look you can pick(snipe) 88s 89s up for 12-14k,you just have to be patient.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wefut still has them up as well
  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them
  • Pnub
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Whufc wrote: »
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them

    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad-building-challenges/Icons

    There you go.
    I think my goal now on 18 is to get Ronaldo although it may just take me until 20 is released
  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pnub wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them

    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad-building-challenges/Icons

    There you go.
    I think my goal now on 18 is to get Ronaldo although it may just take me until 20 is released

    Cheers but they are not cheap at all most of them are all high rated gold golds where’s the ones with tots and fof cards?
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whufc wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them

    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad-building-challenges/Icons

    There you go.
    I think my goal now on 18 is to get Ronaldo although it may just take me until 20 is released

    Cheers but they are not cheap at all most of them are all high rated gold golds where’s the ones with tots and fof cards?

    I believe it's because the TOTS and fof cards aren't in packs anymore and have gone up in price ever since they haven't. So the cheapest solutions are probably all high rated golds now.
  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them

    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad-building-challenges/Icons

    There you go.
    I think my goal now on 18 is to get Ronaldo although it may just take me until 20 is released

    Cheers but they are not cheap at all most of them are all high rated gold golds where’s the ones with tots and fof cards?

    I believe it's because the TOTS and fof cards aren't in packs anymore and have gone up in price ever since they haven't. So the cheapest solutions are probably all high rated golds now.

    I’ve ran out of fitness so I’ve been buying them at around 1500
  • Pnub
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whufc wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I've found ones on futwiz that are from a week or two ago... probably paid over odds for Roberto Carlos but he's amazing so what the heck! And can't believe how cheap Zanetti is!

    Got myself a full team of icons now :-)

    Do you have a link I can’t find them

    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad-building-challenges/Icons

    There you go.
    I think my goal now on 18 is to get Ronaldo although it may just take me until 20 is released

    Cheers but they are not cheap at all most of them are all high rated gold golds where’s the ones with tots and fof cards?

    I believe it's because the TOTS and fof cards aren't in packs anymore and have gone up in price ever since they haven't. So the cheapest solutions are probably all high rated golds now.

    I’ve ran out of fitness so I’ve been buying them at around 1500

    Maybe your the one buying all the squad fitness that i've been putting up lol. I purposely run a second team so the only time i actually need to use the fitness cards is for the daily rewards. Just another ea scam there.

    As for your sbc players i've found that its easiest to keep a few players you know come up cheap in your watch list and just check them every now and again. Its a little out of date but i've been using that site as a guide for the cheapest players. Honestly now its just a constant drag of search after search and hoping you get lucky
    https://www.futwiz.com/en/lowest-price-ratings
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA need to make some changes for collectors.

    Make the b/s/g upgrade SBC's rewards tradable as we no longer have new SBC's to dump untradeables into. Given the weekly objective rewards are also untradeable, it is creating a backlog where eventually any untradeable duplicate will end up being discarded for nothing.


    Throw up some Bronze,Silver, and Gold player packs for us to buy. At this stage everyone has enough consumables to last the next three years.
  • Whufc
    1357 posts Play-Off Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    EA need to make some changes for collectors.

    Make the b/s/g upgrade SBC's rewards tradable as we no longer have new SBC's to dump untradeables into. Given the weekly objective rewards are also untradeable, it is creating a backlog where eventually any untradeable duplicate will end up being discarded for nothing.


    Throw up some Bronze,Silver, and Gold player packs for us to buy. At this stage everyone has enough consumables to last the next three years.

    With that many consumables wanna throw some cheap squad fitness on market please lol
Sign In or Register to comment.