Fifa 19 Points worth it or no?

RandomLhama83
10108 posts Has That Special Something
Hows the packweights? i've heard people spending 100s and packing 83s only. hows your luck been?

Comments

• cdbuck26
    3916 posts National Call-Up
    Don't buy points, the weight is awful and so you'll be better off keeping your money or at least waiting for promos. Spend a max of 20 bucks just to give you almost 35-40k and then you can get a headstart on trading.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1796 posts Fans' Favourite
    For the first time since i play fifa, i uploaded some points ( 4800 to be exectly ) , hopefully i get one or two decent players, sell them, and from there build my team
  • Kouli06
    2631 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sooo.
    I have refused to spend extra money on fifa since 17.
    And it’s been amazing. Fifa 17 & 18 I resisted buying fifa points and it’s been so much more rewarding to play.
    So far on 19 I have spent nothing as I am doing the same.
    I have traded and payed on early access (Xbox) and got my packs from SBCs.
    So far amazing luck.

29vgkzl.jpg

5dvwxz.jpg

2drb0us.png
  • RandomLhama83
    looks like trading is really the only way to go.... if 4.5% is for a 84 rated player, imagine what a 90+ rated player must be? i think its probably like 0.1 for icons and like 0.5 for informs. thats like less than half a percent. Pay to win is really the name of the game now.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    I decided to buy 4600 points. Played a few drafts, and then decided to do the remaining on packs because I am not very good, at least at this stage.

I managed to pack IF Koulibaly, and then a few packs later got Ter Stegen.

I just got lucky. Thought I would just end up with some coins to start a squad, and get ahead in contracts and things. But that was certainly a bonus, but a rarity for me.

I feel for those who bought a lot and don't have much to show for it.
  • RadioShaq
    19184 posts Moderator
    If you are going to buy points it’s best to do it now. Once they peak the value just goes down all year. Besides the off chance of toty or tots the average card will be a couple k.
  • Moose Factory
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    If you are going to buy points it’s best to do it now. Once they peak the value just goes down all year. Besides the off chance of toty or tots the average card will be a couple k.

Truth. Also never ever ever buy promo packs. The return is never worth it.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1796 posts Fans' Favourite
    So for the release is best to open premium gold packs?
  • RandomLhama83

id rather just trade, packs are awful. was watching a streamer earlier pack nothing but 80-81s and 76-79.... we are talking about 100s of dollars here. that is basically a rip off. how ppl continue to spend on that is insane to me but to each there own i guess.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    joe666 wrote: »

id rather just trade, packs are awful. was watching a streamer earlier pack nothing but 80-81s and 76-79.... we are talking about 100s of dollars here. that is basically a rip off. how ppl continue to spend on that is insane to me but to each there own i guess.

That is terribly unlucky.
    I have spent £50 And packed
    IF Hazard
    Aguero
    Pogba
    Virgil Van Dijk
    IF Xhaka (twice)
    David Silva
    I also had a lot of high worth cards that I sold to build my team up.

This is the luckiest I have been with packs ever, and I have been playing since FUT first came out.
    With all the bad luck I have had in the past, I simply thought it was EA giving me some of my money back.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    So for the release is best to open premium gold packs?

Yes but wait for OTW cards first.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    Starting to believe the more fifa points your account has logged the worse your luck is..

They already know you are a spender and dont need to entice you where as someone with minimal points will need to be hooked and reeled in.

I feel like my packs have been dreadful since day 1
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    FIFA points are guaranteed profit
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    All the real ones buy fifa points