Icon review & price discussion

Comments

  • Varane (TOTJ) or Ferdinand (prime)?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Varane (TOTJ) or Ferdinand (prime)?

    not even close, Varane TOTY trumps him in every stat
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    People on Reddit saying Prime Dinho SBC tonight

    Do you have the link? I can't find it. I'm a reddit noob.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Varane (TOTJ) or Ferdinand (prime)?
    Spillaren wrote: »
    Varane (TOTJ) or Ferdinand (prime)?

    not even close, Varane TOTY trumps him in every stat

    I’ve tried both and Ferdidand plays better for me (it’s not about stats when it comes to icons)
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    People on Reddit saying Prime Dinho SBC tonight

    Do you have the link? I can't find it. I'm a reddit noob.


    The people in GD were posting about it... I’ve not seen the actual reddit leak myself
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 8
    Gusmx wrote: »
    Any reviews on 95 Pele ? Looking to spice up my team with him.

    @Gusmx

    He's absolutely ridiculous. Everything you'd expect - amazing passing, dribbling and shooting. I find he gets a lot of the EAids bounces etc in his favour when people try to tackle him, take from that what you will.

    He plays CCAM for me in this team:

    KGJoLZB.jpg

    I've also played him at LW when I've switched formations and he's absolutely lethal there too.
  • Gusmx
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    miri wrote: »
    Gusmx wrote: »
    Any reviews on 95 Pele ? Looking to spice up my team with him.

    @Gusmx

    He's absolutely ridiculous. Everything you'd expect - amazing passing, dribbling and shooting. I find he gets a lot of the EAids bounces etc in his favour when people try to tackle him, take from that what you will.

    He plays CCAM for me in this team:

    KGJoLZB.jpg

    I've also played him at LW when I've switched formations and he's absolutely lethal there too.

    Thanks Man, saw a couple expire at 3.1M on PS4 two days ago, knew I should of got it then. Would look for a deal this weekend.
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gusmx wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Gusmx wrote: »
    Any reviews on 95 Pele ? Looking to spice up my team with him.

    @Gusmx

    He's absolutely ridiculous. Everything you'd expect - amazing passing, dribbling and shooting. I find he gets a lot of the EAids bounces etc in his favour when people try to tackle him, take from that what you will.

    He plays CCAM for me in this team:

    KGJoLZB.jpg

    I've also played him at LW when I've switched formations and he's absolutely lethal there too.

    Thanks Man, saw a couple expire at 3.1M on PS4 two days ago, knew I should of got it then. Would look for a deal this weekend.

    Would also consider Cruyff in that price range, depending on the team/links (strong Brazil links are a lot more useful obv) as I'd say he's a touch better than Pele but I used him so much that I got a bit bored and wanted to change it up. Both incredible and fun players though.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing again. :/
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    Just want to say that 89 Gerrard is outstanding. Only down side his is value will decrease when the prime SBC is released.
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    After selling base Henry (played as LW) I now just sold 89 Nedved. I just cant get on with him either, comparing him with Best (88) on the right side he feels slow and his shots feel worse as well.
    Went to my golden boy from '18, Prime Overmars now. Hope he is better (else I will have to save up more for middle Stoichkov).
    Did buy him on a good deal I think, 561k
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    After selling base Henry (played as LW) I now just sold 89 Nedved. I just cant get on with him either, comparing him with Best (88) on the right side he feels slow and his shots feel worse as well.
    Went to my golden boy from '18, Prime Overmars now. Hope he is better (else I will have to save up more for middle Stoichkov).
    Did buy him on a good deal I think, 561k

    Middle stoich all day! Middle Henry deserves a shout too....
  • raul7kiev
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need some help with my packed baby Ronaldo.

    He is absolute disappointment (42 games). Basic/Deadeyу - doesnot metter. 90 rated, 2,1mil price, alone striker and only 30% of 1on1 chanses with goal. Really?! ST Prime Raul make this job easy.
    I will give R9 another chance only because it is my first packed Icon and it fits my philosophy for this year with Real Madrid past|present|future.

    Could you share the experience of using this card? Maybe you gave some special instructions or another position, chem style....
    4-2-3-1 in game.
    If i don't make it work I will change him to Vinicius LCAM and my Red CR7 - ST.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    raul7kiev wrote: »
    Need some help with my packed baby Ronaldo.

    He is absolute disappointment (42 games). Basic/Deadeyу - doesnot metter. 90 rated, 2,1mil price, alone striker and only 30% of 1on1 chanses with goal. Really?! ST Prime Raul make this job easy.
    I will give R9 another chance only because it is my first packed Icon and it fits my philosophy for this year with Real Madrid past|present|future.

    Could you share the experience of using this card? Maybe you gave some special instructions or another position, chem style....
    4-2-3-1 in game.
    If i don't make it work I will change him to Vinicius LCAM and my Red CR7 - ST.

    Slap an engine on him and use him as CAM.... or deadeye
  • DFC1983
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought Desailly for 1.1m. Mental.

    ^This was before the WL. Oh my god is Desailly AMAZING. Quick, physical and tall. He ticks every box and is easily the best CB i've ever used in 8 years of FUT.
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I bought Desailly for 1.1m. Mental.

    ^This was before the WL. Oh my god is Desailly AMAZING. Quick, physical and tall. He ticks every box and is easily the best CB i've ever used in 8 years of FUT.

    U haven’t used TOTY van dijk?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I bought Desailly for 1.1m. Mental.

    ^This was before the WL. Oh my god is Desailly AMAZING. Quick, physical and tall. He ticks every box and is easily the best CB i've ever used in 8 years of FUT.

    I’d still take Prime Blanc over him
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I bought Desailly for 1.1m. Mental.

    ^This was before the WL. Oh my god is Desailly AMAZING. Quick, physical and tall. He ticks every box and is easily the best CB i've ever used in 8 years of FUT.

    I’d still take Prime Blanc over him

    Yeah used both last year and, while I'd be happy with either in my team, Blanc's extra height and passing ability makes him quite a bit better than Desailly.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    New “inform” Prime Icons dubbed “Heroic Moments” being released....

    Matthaus 94
    Henry 94
    George Best 94

    Confirmed so far, with more to come......

    WTF EA
  • Dolph
    997 posts Professional
    Is there 300k difference between 89 and 92 Lineker?
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    New “inform” Prime Icons dubbed “Heroic Moments” being released....

    Matthaus 94
    Henry 94
    George Best 94

    Confirmed so far, with more to come......

    WTF EA
    Money grab
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    2i8kck8nfcih.jpeg
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dolph wrote: »
    Is there 300k difference between 89 and 92 Lineker?
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    New “inform” Prime Icons dubbed “Heroic Moments” being released....

    Matthaus 94
    Henry 94
    George Best 94

    Confirmed so far, with more to come......

    WTF EA
    Money grab

    Very sad
  • nextqprmanager
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    I have Prime Butra who is great. I am thinking of building a Mexican league Team around him. I have around 800k - what other Icon would be beneficial in a weaker Team please?
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    After selling base Henry (played as LW) I now just sold 89 Nedved. I just cant get on with him either, comparing him with Best (88) on the right side he feels slow and his shots feel worse as well.
    Went to my golden boy from '18, Prime Overmars now. Hope he is better (else I will have to save up more for middle Stoichkov).
    Did buy him on a good deal I think, 561k

    Middle stoich all day! Middle Henry deserves a shout too....

    probably my next goal, Middle Stoich. was out of coins though :)
  • Jezzaaa
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who would you guys rate better/as good as 89/91 cruyff at CCAM in a 4231?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jezzaaa wrote: »
    Who would you guys rate better/as good as 89/91 cruyff at CCAM in a 4231?

    prime socrates.... sold him, bought him again... he's really useful
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jezzaaa wrote: »
    Who would you guys rate better/as good as 89/91 cruyff at CCAM in a 4231?

    Pele
  • Much difference between Prime Socrates and Middle? Difference would allow me to get 90 Overmars
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    After selling base Henry (played as LW) I now just sold 89 Nedved. I just cant get on with him either, comparing him with Best (88) on the right side he feels slow and his shots feel worse as well.
    Went to my golden boy from '18, Prime Overmars now. Hope he is better (else I will have to save up more for middle Stoichkov).
    Did buy him on a good deal I think, 561k

    Middle stoich all day! Middle Henry deserves a shout too....

    probably my next goal, Middle Stoich. was out of coins though :)

    I can vouch for 90 Stoichkov, very good striker.
  • freakjas
    5577 posts Big Money Move
    What you guys think will happen tomorrow with pruces?
    Thought about getting prime cannavaro but im not sure if he will crash more or will rise again as hes already confirmed to get a higher version
Sign In or Register to comment.