Icon review & price discussion

Comments

• Solari
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last year jan they released dinho already
    Come on ea
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone tried prime Vieira as a CB? goes to a 95 rated one with anchor chemistry on him. Considering buying TOTY ramos and having Vieira as my CB and Ramos as my CDM.
  • limjitwe
    5362 posts Big Money Move
    A few questions..

Could I check if Nedved has beeb released? Was thinking of getting him to play the left wing.

Is he any good? What chem would be good? Engine I assume?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    A few questions..

Could I check if Nedved has beeb released? Was thinking of getting him to play the left wing.

Used middle Nedved early on as RAM or LAM and was very decent for me. Used engine which made him a bit inconsistent in front of goal would recommend a hunter or hawk if you want better conversion rate per shot
  • Jezzaaa
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Used hunter on him for CCAM. Was great while I had him. Switched him to LCAM, and sold him off because I felt I wasn’t getting the best out of him
  • Chavez76
    1329 posts Professional
    Spillaren wrote: »
    A few questions..

Used middle Nedved early on as RAM or LAM and was very decent for me. Used engine which made him a bit inconsistent in front of goal would recommend a hunter or hawk if you want better conversion rate per shot

Am looking into that Nedved (middle) to replace base Henry. Dont know why, but he is terrible for me. Since he needs to play in both my team, I kinda need an icon on that spot (LW). Anyone else who I should consider, budget a little less then a million I think?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    A few questions..

Am looking into that Nedved (middle) to replace base Henry. Dont know why, but he is terrible for me. Since he needs to play in both my team, I kinda need an icon on that spot (LW). Anyone else who I should consider, budget a little less then a million I think?

Middle Stoichkov looks good if you can handle 3* WF other than that its Nedved for me for that price range.
  • Xguti002
    1804 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will they release any big icon soon? I'm waiting for gullit but don't know if I can be that patient, ill probably end up blowing my icons in a cruyff/eusebio sbc or maybe even dinho if gullit isnt released soon
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Will they release any big icon soon? I'm waiting for gullit but don't know if I can be that patient, ill probably end up blowing my icons in a cruyff/eusebio sbc or maybe even dinho if gullit isnt released soon

must do so, running out of the lesser ones, cant believe they haven't released one of the meta-ish ones yet.

Meta Icons released so far vs yet to be released (Personal opinion on what are top tier or close to top tier icons)

CB Ferdinand

not released Maldini, Desailly, Blanc.

Midfield Ballack?

not released Vieira, Gullit, Pele, Maradona, Matthaus

Attack Raul, Best

not released R9, Cruyff, Eusebio, Ronaldinho,
  • Zv1k0
    5391 posts Big Money Move
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Midfield Ballack?

Definitely meta. So good...
  • Chavez76
    1329 posts Professional
    is Maradone meta? I rarely see him at all in any team ..

(but tbh, I play in D4 and in g2/g3 WL so I dont come up against the Eusebio's / R9 / Cruyff etc)
  • Verg
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Has anyone used Scholes/Keane/Gerrard/Lampard/Any other icon midfielder

What are your thoughts? I have around 1million for a left CM in a 41212(2) and was thinking to pick one of them up

Gerrard out of those 4. Love his runs and driven shots from range. But let’s face it, he’s no gullit, vieira or socrates
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    is Maradone meta? I rarely see him at all in any team ..

(but tbh, I play in D4 and in g2/g3 WL so I dont come up against the Eusebio's / R9 / Cruyff etc)

yea guess not but you get my point
  • Pxul_
    6447 posts Big Money Move
    Could see some more icons tonight? Or am I wishing for too much😂
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5976 posts Big Money Move
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Could see some more icons tonight? Or am I wishing for too much😂

Should see one i hope because Stoichkov is expiring
  • BrieMine
    5644 posts Big Money Move
    I hope, been waiting for ages 😔

Need a Gullit/Ronaldo/Gerrard/Eusabio SBC
  • Zv1k0
    Gullit and Ronaldo is what I'm waiting for. I will probably do Ronaldinho too because he will probably be the first one of these released and I'm impatient.
  • Pxul_
    6447 posts Big Money Move
    I need gerrard in my life
  • keyroy
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone used prime butragueno? Thinking of trading in crespo and doing his sbc as im a bit bored of crespo already
  • zaklfc9
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey guys, Thanks to anyone who responds to this.

Just a general question on ICON prices from this point forward. Ive noticed most have dropped in price along with most other high rated cards (natural at this point of fifa). is it safe to assume they will either remain or keep dropping from this point forward?

Im thinking of switching teams and trying to figure out if I should just take the hit or is there any point where there may be an increase again? I cant think of anything that would possibly increase icon prices at this point (not looking into useless baby icons).
  • Alexrb89
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    zaklfc9 wrote: »

Just a general question on ICON prices from this point forward. Ive noticed most have dropped in price along with most other high rated cards (natural at this point of fifa). is it safe to assume they will either remain or keep dropping from this point forward?

Im thinking of switching teams and trying to figure out if I should just take the hit or is there any point where there may be an increase again? I cant think of anything that would possibly increase icon prices at this point (not looking into useless baby icons).

Will just keep going down from here
  • KinggHuss
    1250 posts Professional
    Did the Nakata Prime SBC for future Icon SBC fodder and tested him out as a sub and he’s meh.... average at best
  • KinggHuss
    1250 posts Professional
    zaklfc9 wrote: »

No more increase in price.... only way is down from here onward
  • Gusmx
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any reviews on 95 Pele ? Looking to spice up my team with him.
  • KinggHuss
    1250 posts Professional
    People on Reddit saying Prime Dinho SBC tonight
  • BrieMine
    Ohh nice
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    People on Reddit saying Prime Dinho SBC tonight

• i2-TempZ-2i
    5976 posts Big Money Move
    More disappointment and coin holding to be done i guess... game is going to be dead before they release the good icons
  • BrieMine
    😔
  • Zv1k0
    Maybe tomorrow. 2 more icons expire in the next 2 days so it's gotta be something. Hopefully something big, not Lehmann.
  • KinggHuss
    1250 posts Professional
    More disappointment and coin holding to be done i guess... game is going to be dead before they release the good icons
    BrieMine wrote: »
    😔
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Maybe tomorrow. 2 more icons expire in the next 2 days so it's gotta be something. Hopefully something big, not Lehmann.

One can only hope lads 😔