1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jezzaaa wrote: »
    Prime rijkaard or mid ballack as cdm in 4231? Looking to replace Fabinho

My current 4231 lineup:

Tif Werner
    Mane nedved sif mahrez
    Pogba Fabinho
    Ucl Hernandez umtiti varane Walker

@Jezzaaa how do you chem this? Very interested.
  • miri
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    freakjas wrote: »
    Alright so I sold my team cause I really wanted to get stoichkov 90. usually around 1.3 mil so was a bit short, had like 1.23.
    Just checked on web app and seen one for 1.24. quick Solf some players and bought him.
    So hyped to try him, will let you know what I think about him

Enjoy, he's a beast.
  • Jezzaaa
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    @PeopleReady

https://imgur.com/a/AVU4fMr

Mane has to be on 5chem unfortunately, unless I bring on the likes of Sane. Might get if reus if he’s not required for potm.

Ballack will be on 10chem in a couple of games haha

Edit: not sure why the image isn’t showing
  • CovLee_Candice
    3804 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    EA trying to do something to me :trollface:

first this happened

then this happened yesterday

90 zola is better than Hagi tho. can feel his acceleration, little bit resistance on the ball (like mertens), and better shooting.

not sure about 89 trezeguet, will try him for a week and maybe replace him with Suarez
  • KinggHuss
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Bought Prime Maradona this weekend and after 21 games he has 30 goals and 15 assists from CAM. I made the change from 91 Ronaldinho and so far the return has been a lot better.

Using him in 433(4)

De Gea
    Walker UCLL Davinson Sanchez IF Robertson
    IF Gundogan Maradona UCLL Fabinho
    POTM Lucas IF Kane IF Neymar

When the delay feels pretty much absent he feels pretty much unstoppable (Compared using him during the day on Saturday when the delay felt worse than it ever had done before in my experience and then Sunday evening where the connection felt perfectly fine). Comparing to Ronaldinho his positioning definitely feels a lot better and as does his passing and shooting. 3* WF doesn't feel like a massive issue so far, but generally even with 5* weak foot I tend to always end up trying to use their stronger foot so I guess this isn't as big an issue for me. He obviously doesn't feel that strong but at the same time feels decent holding onto the ball for someone so small. Stamina feels better than Ronaldinho but at the same time I think I try to pressure less with him because he is so small and weak I know it would just be a waste of his energy.

What did I tell you ;)

;) ;) I still think Ronaldinho might be a better option overall just because the servers and delay unfortunately but so far so good. What team do you use him in? (sorry if you told me already but I forgot).

Already sold him for a good profit bro. I only play with CAM's with 5* WF. It becomes an addiction once you test it out.

What team you using atm? I bought my Maradona for 3430k. Will make a loss no doubt when I sell.

4-5-1

DDG
    Walker - Prime Ferdinand - Sergio Ramos - Jordi Alba
    Prime Makelele
    Salah - KDB - TOTGS Eriksen - Prime Nedved
    Prime Shevchenko

Swapping Prime Shevchenko for Prime Butragueno before the weekend league Starts.

Hows TOTGS Eriksen? Also was half tempted on Sat to get Prime Henry and him at CAM instead of Maradona.

Simply amazing! His positioning is by far the best I've seen in a non-icon. Always in position for a pass and to make play. He's more of a creative CAM as opposed to KDB (more of shooter for me), still has great shooting, 5* weak foot and let's not forget the icing on top; 97 stamina! Perfect CAM pairing (Eriksen and KDB).
  • Bolly80
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm looking to buy pele I can afford the 95 but is he worth the extra coins over the 91.anybody used both?
  • Lee_JF
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    How is 88 vieira guys? Will partner pogba in cdm.. price is steap but guessing that’s cos he’s god teir
  • 2nd best CDM after vieira? Keane? Rijkaard?

Middle/Prime Makelele, very similar to Kante; so, if you like Kante, you will like Makelele. I didn't like Keane, low energy; didn't try Rijkaard. Vieira is amazing, try to save up for him.
  • Nicku32 wrote: »
    Bought Prime Maradona this weekend and after 21 games he has 30 goals and 15 assists from CAM. I made the change from 91 Ronaldinho and so far the return has been a lot better.

Using him in 433(4)

De Gea
    Walker UCLL Davinson Sanchez IF Robertson
    IF Gundogan Maradona UCLL Fabinho
    POTM Lucas IF Kane IF Neymar

When the delay feels pretty much absent he feels pretty much unstoppable (Compared using him during the day on Saturday when the delay felt worse than it ever had done before in my experience and then Sunday evening where the connection felt perfectly fine). Comparing to Ronaldinho his positioning definitely feels a lot better and as does his passing and shooting. 3* WF doesn't feel like a massive issue so far, but generally even with 5* weak foot I tend to always end up trying to use their stronger foot so I guess this isn't as big an issue for me. He obviously doesn't feel that strong but at the same time feels decent holding onto the ball for someone so small. Stamina feels better than Ronaldinho but at the same time I think I try to pressure less with him because he is so small and weak I know it would just be a waste of his energy.

91 Maradona is better, more pace and a livewire on the pitch; I tried 97 Maradona on another account, he was great but nowhere as good as 91.
  • Mathew1606 wrote: »
    So this happened yesterday, not able to play for a few weeks, is he decent or sell?

ff5e2b3574dccbeb4706549518c9d5c4.jpg

Sell ASAP; crap CDM, slow af.
  • xFATAL
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Alright so I sold my team cause I really wanted to get stoichkov 90. usually around 1.3 mil so was a bit short, had like 1.23.
    Just checked on web app and seen one for 1.24. quick Solf some players and bought him.
    So hyped to try him, will let you know what I think about him

Hope you like him. I have the 92 and have to say he's well worth the coins, One of my favorite players so far this year, Actually doing better with Stoich than I did with Prime Eusebio who I really wasn't crazy about considering his price.
  • Xtc
    5154 posts Big Money Move
    89 Cruyff vs CR7 ...anyone ?
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    I wish ps4 had decent controller their market is there for the taking.
  • Freefolk
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spillaren wrote: »
    Lucas23 wrote: »
    Spillaren wrote: »
    anyone tried mid Gerrard as CDM? Considering partnering him with Vieira, looks decent with an anchor chemistry on him

061d54654e171e1661a3e2a323201c64.png

Youtubers said he is not good in this game.

if I listened to youtubers I would have sold my team before Black Friday and wouldn't be close to affording it back again XD

Jokes a side yea not seen many good reviews but in a 2 partner CDM role he looks the part thou

I used the 89 early for a while earlier on, he was good, but not worth 1.5m (pc) his agility feels terrible and stamina isn’t great either. Such a shame because I really wanted to use him. Had as much sucess with Pjanic/Lallana/Pogba/SMS etc
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up baby butragueno as I loved his prime but have most of my coins tied up in investments to get the prime 😂
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Blarix wrote: »
    I wish ps4 had decent controller their market is there for the taking.

I used to play on XB. Check out the Nacon Revolution Pro, it feels like an XB controller and has the same layout. @Blarix
  • Marr3
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    Bolly80 wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy pele I can afford the 95 but is he worth the extra coins over the 91.anybody used both?

I have the 91 and he is very good ! Play him as striker in 4-2-3-1 narrow And he average 1.5 goal and 1 assist per game.
    I have compared the 95 and 91 and dont think its worth the extra coins. Use a hawk card on the 91 and your good to go !
    Post edited by Marr3 on
  • EricVanDerek
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've currently got:

DDG
    Walker -- Azpilicueta -- Ramos -- Alba
    Pogba -- Kante
    SIF Mahrez -- KDB -- Hazard
    Suarez

I swap Kante & Suarez in game, so all are on 10 Chem except Suarez, who's 8.
    DDG and Mahrez are untradeable.

I've got 1m to spend. Where would you upgrade?

I know Azpi is the weakest link, but he's done a decent job for me so far for the coins he cost. But is it time to upgrade him?

If so, options are VVD (but he'd only be on 8 Chem) or an Icon? If the latter, I assume Ferdinand (85 or 88 - what do people recommend to fit in that back 4?) are the obvious options, but is there anyone else I should consider? (I had Varane for a while, but don't really want to go back there... )

Many thanks in advance.
  • Used 88 Patty V and wow... first card I’ve actually felt made a difference in this game. Probably the only player that I feel like I need in my team and the only sbc I’ll do.

• Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Blarix There are a few Xbox style controllers available for PS4 these days.
  • IxToMxI
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    Ranntheman wrote: »
    @Blarix There are a few Xbox style controllers available for PS4 these days.

Don’t understand why you would ruin the PS controller, used my mates Xbox controller feels so weird unnatural
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Works the other way if you are used to Xbox controller too. Plus the ps controllers are tiny.
  • trenraider
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Man Ronaldo 94 makes the game fun to play such a all round beast.

Is he worth the coins? I don't think anyone is worth those coins lol but im going to spend and enjoy the game rather then wait all year to sacrifice imaginary coins.
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Man I need EA to drop this base icon SBC. I want baby Eusebio so badly but I won't be able to finish my team if I buy him :joy:
  • Bolly80
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marr3 wrote: »
    Bolly80 wrote: »

I have the 91 and he is very good ! Play him as striker in 4-2-3-1 narrow And he average 1.5 goal and 1 assist per game.
    I have compared the 95 and 91 and dont think its worth the extra coins. Use a hawk card on the 89 and your good to go !

Cheers m8 will give the 91 a try
  • freakjas
    4043 posts National Call-Up
    So im 7 games into stoichkov 90, mainly used him as lone striker.
    7g4a so far but im not sure about him yet.
    Hes absolutely amazing if hes in position, theres no doubt about that.
    But i feel like its a bit hard to get him in position, idk.
    Like he barely makes any runs, forgets the ball every now and then but then all of the sudden hes a game changer if you know what i mean.
    You guys got any tips on how to use him better?
  • Jezzaaa
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Best cam under 2mil for 4231? Could play as a wide or central cam. Currently using 89 nedved at ccam and really like him, but thinking of upgrading mane who’s playing lcam for me now
  • EricVanDerek
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm looking for a CB to partner Ramos and Walker in front of DDG. VVD would only be on 8 Chem, so I'm loathe to buy him, and think it's time to go for an Icon
    I've got up to 1m coins.

Who Icon would you recommend?
    I'm leaning towards 85 or 88 Ferdinand?
    But there are so many other Icon CB options: Baresi, Cannavaro, Puyol, Nesta, Hierro, Campbell...

Thanks
  • Robinflex
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is Prime Makelele worth it?
  • nextqprmanager
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    I'm looking for a CB to partner Ramos and Walker in front of DDG. VVD would only be on 8 Chem, so I'm loathe to buy him, and think it's time to go for an Icon
    I've got up to 1m coins.

Who Icon would you recommend?
    I'm leaning towards 85 or 88 Ferdinand?
    But there are so many other Icon CB options: Baresi, Cannavaro, Puyol, Nesta, Hierro, Campbell...

Thanks

for what its worth imo / general consensus is Rio. Hierro is surprising & Campbell a wall, but Rio is better esp passing.