Best players to get for release?!

Leon0713
1807 posts Fans' Favourite
I’m on around 80k and looking for players to get solely for the purpose of them rising once the game is fully released. Neuer, Sanchez? Who’s a good option?

Comments

• NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional
    Buffon maybe? Seems pretty low atm and easily the best GK in ligue 1
  • Lackosweat
    5705 posts Big Money Move
    Buy a few Mahrez and that epl discard IF from this totw.
  • Leon0713
    Buffon maybe? Seems pretty low atm and easily the best GK in ligue 1

Yeah pretty good deal, I was also looking at hummels and that as they’re all cheap
  • mdizzl3
    12410 posts Has That Special Something
    It's all relative though, you buy 80k worth of players now that rise to 200k in value. You sell them for 190k but the actual players you want for your team are now priced at 200k.

If you have the coins then either actively trade with them in the short term or buy the players you actually want now that they are cheaper.
  • mihain247
    1355 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    It's all relative though, you buy 80k worth of players now that rise to 200k in value. You sell them for 190k but the actual players you want for your team are now priced at 200k.

If you have the coins then either actively trade with them in the short term or buy the players you actually want now that they are cheaper.

He knows, best is to have your team ready with whom you want & buy extras for selling later at release, otherwise relativity comes into play
  • Anthonyr475
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Dries Mertens looks great.
  • Leon0713
    Dries Mertens looks great.

Even for 80k?
  • Mmandras
    2074 posts Fans' Favourite

That's very good point.
  • Rucci
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    just snipe a few valencia´s by far best rb again
  • Leon0713 wrote: »
    I’m on around 80k and looking for players to get solely for the purpose of them rising once the game is fully released. Neuer, Sanchez? Who’s a good option?

Look for players that will be popular for the weekend league, especially those with very few other options in their position. Mendy will be a common pick for any BPL/French teams at LB, Mahrez at RW for BPL teams etc
  • Razovar
    1216 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ederson and mkhitaryan are rising nicely
  • mdizzl3
    Razovar wrote: »
    Ederson and mkhitaryan are rising nicely

I want both of those! :#
  • EisenErmin
    5787 posts Big Money Move

Thats true if you want to build a strong/decent squad. If you want to sell all your valuable players after release and then start trading with lots of discard IF - like i do every year -, then its best to invest into the players that are going to rise the most in the next days and sell them all.

I will probably make 250-300K with all my investments when the game is released and then go for 25-30 discard IF players from TOTW2.
  • mdizzl3
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Thats true if you want to build a strong/decent squad. If you want to sell all your valuable players after release and then start trading with lots of discard IF - like i do every year -, then its best to invest into the players that are going to rise the most in the next days and sell them all.

I will probably make 250-300K with all my investments when the game is released and then go for 25-30 discard IF players from TOTW2.

Yes spot on mate :)