Glitch

Davvebingan
2321 posts Fans' Favourite
Listing batshuayi for 1000 with buy now of 1500 and it glitched when I pressed list to 650 700 @Ea_Andy anything I can do

Comments

• Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D :D
    Nope
  • Listing batshuayi for 1000 with buy now of 1500 and it glitched when I pressed list to 650 700 @Ea_Andy anything I can do

could have been worse
  • Davvebingan
    Listing batshuayi for 1000 with buy now of 1500 and it glitched when I pressed list to 650 700 @Ea_Andy anything I can do

could have been worse

Yeah I know, it’s not the end of the world still annoying. But I got another an hoping to the money back🙄
  • EA_Andy
    3148 posts EA Community Manager

It's likely the correct bid / buyout wasn't showing when you hit submit. We wouldn't be able to return coins for this.

Is this on the web app? Once you put the price in I would click outside the box just to make sure it's set, and then list.
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    Always click outside the box after setting up the price for your players. Always.
  • Davvebingan
    EA_Andy wrote: »

It's likely the correct bid / buyout wasn't showing when you hit submit. We wouldn't be able to return coins for this.

Is this on the web app? Once you put the price in I would click outside the box just to make sure it's set, and then list.

Yeah on the web app and I will be very thorough from now on thanks for the reply though
  • Davvebingan
    Always click outside the box after setting up the price for your players. Always.

Yeah I am really thourough now