Notice when signing on web app

Andytangerine
89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So i have signed into the web app (i am on ps4) and got a message "Notice from EA Help, Rules of fair play... Fun, fair and secure transfer market"

it goes to talk about the transfer market and transfering coins! never done this and never would. As i have been on PS4 i have been doing some trading (up to about 32k) and investeded in 2 IF from the week!

Has everyone been sent it or is it something specific for me?

Comments

• Edward220967
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    So i have signed into the web app (i am on ps4) and got a message "Notice from EA Help, Rules of fair play... Fun, fair and secure transfer market"

it goes to talk about the transfer market and transfering coins! never done this and never would. As i have been on PS4 i have been doing some trading (up to about 32k) and investeded in 2 IF from the week!

Has everyone been sent it or is it something specific for me?

I got it as well and have never transferred of bought coins so I guess everyone got this.
  • Andytangerine
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thats good to know.. i have been trading on a couple of players but nothing major... I am not good enough lol
  • Dexdan
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah me too
  • C.A.FIFA
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah just got one now
  • Wattzeefuik
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got it too think its just making the rules clear to the people who do then claim to being unfairly banned
  • mdizzl3
    12326 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone got it bud, it's just for information