So when I finish the trial time tonight, when if early release?

Mr. Soper
2553 posts Fans' Favourite
? Tuesday?

Comments

  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Your trial time is still going down? Weird :trollface:

    And yeah should be Tuesday at midnight.
  • Gabbalala
    2923 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Your trial time is still going down? Weird :trollface:

    And yeah should be Tuesday at midnight.

    I can't get it to work, if you've got a tip on how to please PM me! lol :P
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Your trial time is still going down? Weird :trollface:

    And yeah should be Tuesday at midnight.

    I can't get it to work, if you've got a tip on how to please PM me! lol :P

    Ain't PMing anyone on my phone. You PM me or M98 or you figure it out yourself :trollface:
  • Gabbalala
    2923 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Your trial time is still going down? Weird :trollface:

    And yeah should be Tuesday at midnight.

    I can't get it to work, if you've got a tip on how to please PM me! lol :P

    Ain't PMing anyone on my phone. You PM me or M98 or you figure it out yourself :trollface:

    PM'd you :)
Sign In or Register to comment.