Will this team be good enough to compete in firrst few Weekend leagues?

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Kepa
Trent alexander arnold, rojo, kabasele, bertrand, lerma, wijnaldum, maddison, deulefeou, izequierdo, wilson.

I have about 10k coins left from the web app.

Comments

  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it good enough?
  • Edward220967
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trade a bit and/or invest the other 10k and sell those players in about 10 days. When you've played some games in the meantime, decide who you want to replace and you'll probably be able to get a better replacement
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yer il try trade an invest, i have seen other peoples teams now on here an my team isnt far off. I just dont want my team getting left behind.
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends how good you are and how well you want to do on WL
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think im not bad and il be happy with 11 wins to qualify for the next week.
  • Rucci
    1415 posts Professional
    first u need your 2k points to qualifiy for wl :) will be agrind if u dont win all of your games , for example in div 5 ul lget 65 wl points on wins
  • Grantb1997
    54 posts Park Captain
    When is the first weekend league
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rucci wrote: »
    first u need your 2k points to qualifiy for wl :) will be agrind if u dont win all of your games , for example in div 5 ul lget 65 wl points on wins

    Yer i knew u need 2k. 65 points a win?
  • lot of games to be won for qualifying to the first wl.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    liuus86 wrote: »
    lot of games to be won for qualifying to the first wl.

    Yer lol thought it would be i got time tho next week.
  • Rucci
    1415 posts Professional
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Rucci wrote: »
    first u need your 2k points to qualifiy for wl :) will be agrind if u dont win all of your games , for example in div 5 ul lget 65 wl points on wins

    Yer i knew u need 2k. 65 points a win?

    yes 65 per win in div 5 , and the wl start in 13 days, if u win al lur placement games ull be like div 3 depends on skill rating 75-90 per win
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rucci wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Rucci wrote: »
    first u need your 2k points to qualifiy for wl :) will be agrind if u dont win all of your games , for example in div 5 ul lget 65 wl points on wins

    Yer i knew u need 2k. 65 points a win?

    yes 65 per win in div 5 , and the wl start in 13 days, if u win al lur placement games ull be like div 3 depends on skill rating 75-90 per win

    Ah ok thanks for the info gunna be tough il try play as many as i can
  • Jonboyparker
    5125 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    How much did your team cost you?

    65 points a win! I'll see you in a few months time then :D

    Played 1 game today to see what it's like... Beat at high rated loan team with my French 77 rated team.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    How much did your team cost you?

    65 points a win! I'll see you in a few months time then :D

    Played 1 game today to see what it's like... Beat at high rated loan team with my French 77 rated team.

    Bout 30 wins then needed if you in div 5 lol.

    Am not sure i just made it from the free packs i opened and sold the players on the web app an a few sbcs which i got a few untradeables

    Good result!
  • Jonboyparker
    5125 posts Big Money Move
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    How much did your team cost you?

    65 points a win! I'll see you in a few months time then :D

    Played 1 game today to see what it's like... Beat at high rated loan team with my French 77 rated team.

    Bout 30 wins then needed if you in div 5 lol.

    Am not sure i just made it from the free packs i opened and sold the players on the web app an a few sbcs which i got a few untradeables

    Good result!

    My team is nothing special. I take it you've not used it yet? Regardless of team, I think you'll come across a lot of teams of similar quality anyway. There are plenty of people not trading and starting fresh with no points.

    You're team is a Prem verson of mine French side
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    No
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No havent used it yet, thats good to hear that my team will be similar.
    I just want to have decent games and not come up against much better teams than mine, i had about this same standard team at the end of 18 plus aguero an just got battered by full icon squads il have to trade to keep up with the standard this time.
  • FinEverton
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why even ask? If you can get there, its good enough.
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    How much did your team cost you?

    65 points a win! I'll see you in a few months time then :D

    Played 1 game today to see what it's like... Beat at high rated loan team with my French 77 rated team.

    Bout 30 wins then needed if you in div 5 lol.

    Am not sure i just made it from the free packs i opened and sold the players on the web app an a few sbcs which i got a few untradeables

    Good result!

    Play every other week and you'll only need 15 wins a week
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Why even ask? If you can get there, its good enough.
    Dont understand what your saying? If i qualify i just dont want to get battered by better teams, an i think team does matter alot.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    How much did your team cost you?

    65 points a win! I'll see you in a few months time then :D

    Played 1 game today to see what it's like... Beat at high rated loan team with my French 77 rated team.

    Bout 30 wins then needed if you in div 5 lol.

    Am not sure i just made it from the free packs i opened and sold the players on the web app an a few sbcs which i got a few untradeables

    Good result!

    Play every other week and you'll only need 15 wins a week

    Yeh true
  • FinEverton
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Why even ask? If you can get there, its good enough.
    Dont understand what your saying? If i qualify i just dont want to get battered by better teams, an i think team does matter alot.

    Nah. You are too serious. If you lose in fifa, does it gonna ruin your weekend?
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Why even ask? If you can get there, its good enough.
    Dont understand what your saying? If i qualify i just dont want to get battered by better teams, an i think team does matter alot.

    Nah. You are too serious. If you lose in fifa, does it gonna ruin your weekend?

    Nah not at all lol. I have a life
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Why even ask? If you can get there, its good enough.
    Dont understand what your saying? If i qualify i just dont want to get battered by better teams, an i think team does matter alot.

    Nah. You are too serious. If you lose in fifa, does it gonna ruin your weekend?

    Nah not at all lol. I have a life

    Who wants to play at a disadvantage? No one.
  • Jonboyparker
    5125 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    No havent used it yet, thats good to hear that my team will be similar.
    I just want to have decent games and not come up against much better teams than mine, i had about this same standard team at the end of 18 plus aguero an just got battered by full icon squads il have to trade to keep up with the standard this time.

    Obviously the icon team will kill you and me but I soundly worry about getting beaten. Just play... There will be plenty of basic teams to play against. Keep upgrading as you go along and ignore the win rates.

    As I said, I just beat Aguero and Co on Division Rivals. I haven't even looked at tactics yet
Sign In or Register to comment.