Pro Clubs Head - Clubs, matches and player stats updated to FIFA 19!

saviomd
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If you're already playing FIFA 19 with EA Access or Origin Access, check out your club and player stats now!!

https://proclubshead.com

The site offers:
  • Search and favorites - search for your club and favorite a club and a player for fast access
  • Club information and stats - season stats, cup progress, ranking and skill points, trophies room, and much more
  • Last matches results - view 10 last league and cup matches results with clubs and players stats and rankings, and graphics with club performance match by match
  • Player information and stats - stats for current club and all clubs that he played and graphics with his performance in the last 10 league and cup matches

We hope that it become a valuable resource to your gaming and discussion with teammates.
(suggestions and bug reports are welcome!)

Comments

• Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    That site looks great. Hopefully lots of the community will use it. :)
  • Tesco
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    @saviomd legend!
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Awesome!
  • MissterTash
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    All i can say is THANK YOU
  • TMaher7
    1014 posts Professional
    Perfect, thank you!
  • saviomd
    Thanks for the kind words guys!
    @Alastair thanks! it means a lot coming from someone involved with ea and the game.

I will update the site with a few design improvements in the next few days.
    And, like I previously said, ideas and suggestions are welcome :)
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    saviomd wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words guys!
    @Alastair thanks! it means a lot coming from someone involved with ea and the game.

Just to clarify, as my signature says, I’m do not work for EA. I am a fan of the game who voluntarily moderates the forums.
  • Blaiki
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @saviomd - Ever thought of having a donate button on the site?
    You may not get a lot but it all helps (I feel a bit guilty for using an ad-blocker)
  • saviomd
    @Alastair ok, didn't know, cool!
    @Blaiki that's a cool idea, I'll take a look at it, thanks!!
  • saviomd
    Pro Clubs Head was updated with colors to indicate player attributes!
    It works just like the game (green to high values, red to low and so on) and you can see this applied in player league/cup form page, last league/cup matches ranking and compare club league/cup form

Check it out!
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    This site is cool, had no idea it was possible. Especially useful when the game itself can't even manage to record our stats.

Just reporting a small error as I've stumbled upon it - just seen it listing a player as being 5'12" height, haha.
  • saviomd
    @Orikoru what it should be?
    The data comes as centimeters and I convert it to meters and feet/inches.
    But I'm Brazilian, so I know about how meters should look like, not feet/inches... lol

I use the following formula to convert it:
    const heightFeet = Math.floor(value / (12 * 2.54));
    const heightInches = Math.round((value % (12 * 2.54)) / 2.54);
  • Orikoru
    @Orikoru what it should be?
    The data comes as centimeters and I convert it to meters and feet/inches.
    But I'm Brazilian, so I know about how meters should look like, not feet/inches... lol

I use the following formula to convert it:
    const heightFeet = Math.floor(value / (12 * 2.54));
    const heightInches = Math.round((value % (12 * 2.54)) / 2.54);

5 foot 12 is 6 foot mate. There's 12 inches in a foot. :joy: Hence it should say 6'0 not 5'12.
  • saviomd
    @Orikoru I searched for a new conversion formula and updated the site with it.
    I think it's correct now, thank you very much for the feedback!

And with this update, now the site shows your player specialties next to its attributes in the player league (or cup) form page.
    Specialties are indicators of qualities and skills you player have. So it will show if your player is a clinical finisher, dribbler, tackler and lots of other stuff!!!

Check it out now!
  • GCO99
    10 posts Ball Boy
    How come proclubshead can give player stats but when i check my squad list there are no stats showing.

Same for everyone?
  • Luchtaine
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @saviomd great work on the site. We've been using it at my pro club for the last year and with the actual game not recording stats this year it has proved invaluable. Keep up the good work 👍
  • saviomd
    @GCO99 are you talking about the stats in the game? it looks like there is a bug... maybe it will get fixed in the next update

@Luchtaine thanks!! glad to know the site is useful for you and your teammates :)
  • Astralprojectio
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @saviomd
    Small bug. If u click on the Proclubs Head logo/title on top you will be taken back to the Mainscreen of Fifa 18.
  • saviomd
    @Astralprojectio go back to the homepage is the expected action :)
    (but if you're getting the old homepage, you have a cache problem, clean your browser cache and load the site again)
  • exzoo
    31940 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2018
    Great site pal
  • Site is really good @saviomd been using it since the beginning. So much more in depth stats. Discussion are history in our team now lol.

1 suggestion.... Can you make it landscape mode? It be good if it's possible to see more info on one screen. Using the site on my mobile phone mainly. Or is it possible you can scroll through all stats vertically instead of horizontally?

Same as the player atributes, would like to see all my stats in one screen.

Keep it up!!

JOAVINHO 8
  • Btw... Can you see how many people are using your site on a daily base? Just curious...
  • saviomd
    @exzoo thanks!!

@Joavinho8 glad to hear that you enjoy our site and think that it's a great tool for you and your teammates!!

Yes, I can. I unintentionally forced portrait mode...
    I will remove this config in the next site update (probably next week)

The site used to have stats, rankings, etc in the normal page flow (vertical scroll), but as they kept growing in number, the pages were getting bigger and it was very annoying to scroll to the following section.
    So I thought that the horizontal scroll would be better in this sense and revert to vertical scroll is not something I would like to do... (and neither way you would see every possible stat/attribute/ranking in one screen, because we have a lot of them lol)
    If you can use the site in landscape mode, it would reduce your pain?

We have around 2500 users/day
    But we want to reach more people, so help us divulge the site to more players!!
  • saviomd wrote: »
    @exzoo thanks!!

@Joavinho8 glad to hear that you enjoy our site and think that it's a great tool for you and your teammates!!

Yes, I can. I unintentionally forced portrait mode...
    I will remove this config in the next site update (probably next week)

The site used to have stats, rankings, etc in the normal page flow (vertical scroll), but as they kept growing in number, the pages were getting bigger and it was very annoying to scroll to the following section.
    So I thought that the horizontal scroll would be better in this sense and revert to vertical scroll is not something I would like to do... (and neither way you would see every possible stat/attribute/ranking in one screen, because we have a lot of them lol)
    If you can use the site in landscape mode, it would reduce your pain?

We have around 2500 users/day
    But we want to reach more people, so help us divulge the site to more players!!

Nice @saviomd!!

I'm always into customizing games myself. Mainly football manager stuff :)

What do you think of this layout from football manager. Stats wise it looks a bit the same. Don't know how far you would like to go but there's also a history panel which just tells your how many goals assists etc for a longer period per season. Now we only see the last 10 games. It would be good if it keeps calculating..

https://preview.ibb.co/fm3kdL/Screenshot-20181031-161221.png

https://preview.ibb.co/f8x8Xf/Screenshot-20181031-162152.png

Is it something that triggers your creative brain? Lol.
    Just sharing ideas....

Keep it up dude!
  • saviomd
    @Joavinho8 thanks for the suggestions but it is not something we are pursuing at the moment.
    we don't keep a database, the stats are always retrieved live.
    to keep a history, we would have to maintain a database and from time to time retrieve updated info from every club and player, that wouldn't be viable (we are just 2 guys keeping a small site running in our free time, we have day jobs, life stuff and fifa matches taking a lot of our time lol)
  • JaZzer_2401
    54 posts Park Captain
    @saviomd Could you add the stats per position to your site? I play ANY as well as ST/CAM would be great to see details based on each position, they do offer this in Fifa 19, I use your site all the time! Would be great to add.
  • saviomd
    @Joavinho8 I updated the site and now the orientation should work for landscape too
    let me know if it is (if it isn't working, close the site and access it again)

@JaZzer_2401 The game has the stats broken down by position but the source where my data come from does not, so I'm unable to do it...
  • Orikoru
    Hello @saviomd - still loving your work but I'm here to report an error I'm afraid.

In a game last night, my mate scored a hat-trick. He was definitely given all three goals in-game, none of them went down as an own goal or anything. But in the Pro Clubs Head stats it says he got 2 goals in that game.

https://proclubshead.com/19/club/ps4-135351/matches-league/ - it was the 3-1 win against 'MOYZ FC'. Jimbles1987 actually scored all three of our goals in that game, but one of them hasn't registered to him on your site. Any idea what's going on there?
  • saviomd
  • Orikoru

So it's yet another ****-up by EA? Why am I not surprised. :D