Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is this game a constant lag fest for anyone else?

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
Lags constantly for me on Xbox, constantly getting disconnects even though all my other online games play perfectly.

Comments

• Retro_G
    31899 posts National Team Captain
    Run a test on this site, post your results.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
  • zzachzx
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Run a test on this site, post your results.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

@Retro_G My results are really bad Lol!
    my internet is usually better than this, I wonder why it's being so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the moment. We pay for top quality internets.

39200067.png
  • zzachzx
    edited September 2018
    @Retro_G So Bufferbloat apparently means that I get a lot of buffer on my wifi due to activity? If i'm scoring bad that must be the reason for all this lag
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    try to check your router if maybe someone else is using alle the bandwidth causing the game to lag
  • zzachzx
    kcichris wrote: »
    try to check your router if maybe someone else is using alle the bandwidth causing the game to lag

Would you know how to do that? I'm pretty good at technology stuff but I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to messing with my router.
  • Retro_G
    31899 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2018
    zzachzx wrote: »
    @Retro_G So Bufferbloat apparently means that I get a lot of buffer on my wifi due to activity? If i'm scoring bad that must be the reason for all this lag

Yeah mate, bufferbloat is extremely important for gaming. It means your connection is unstable with lots of ping spikes. Can you not use an ethernet cable?
  • zzachzx
    Retro_G wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »

Yeah mate, bufferbloat is extremely important for gaming. It means your connection is unstable with lots of ping spikes. Can you not use an ethernet cable?

unfortunately not
  • sketchedoutmkii
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about powerline adapters like Devolo?