Worst start ever. Need help guys.

Isco233
324 posts Sunday League Hero
After 4 all player packs and 2 gold.
I got only Neto 84. All the others useless.
Non rare 79-
How to get some coins for the start?
Ps4.

Ty.

Comments

• tommygravesen
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quick sell them if they won’t sell for anything and go from there - even if you can get 3k you can invest in at least one player that will rise a bit come launch
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously packing an 84 from the starter packs is a very good start. Most people get like a 78 as best.
  • Derryboy1893
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    I only git an 83, Depay. What to do with all the junk like kits, balls and generally useless consumables, quick sell or try to sell on release?
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    I'm sure neto is worth over 6k so thats not a bad start
  • fighter__noir
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My best pull was 80 so far from around 10 packs lol, you did good
  • DUserUP
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    my best pull was 79 rated, have a cheap team and 32k in the bank. just quickflip players
  • Hetenteen
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got renato augusto out of my 4 player packs and 2 gold packs, why are you even complaining
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn’t get a single rare gold player, an 84 is great luck. Don’t be so darn ungrateful.
  • Jonboyparker
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    I had the same packs and got 79 Walcott as my best player. No kiding!

Not only that but my starter pack only had 2 golds and 2 silver... The rest bronze!!!

You need to flip cards like crazy! I've made 110k profit and got 60k left after building a cheap French team. Nothing special but pretty decent to start squad battles with.

Ive just been flipping for 200/400 profit here there and everywhere, then progressed into 500/1000 coins profits. It's a grind and takes even longer with nothing to start off with. Luckily I don't care much for having the best players right now so it's all good.
  • Jonboyparker
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    I only git an 83, Depay. What to do with all the junk like kits, balls and generally useless consumables, quick sell or try to sell on release?

List it all if you have space. Refresh it a few times and then discard. Sold loads of balls and kits for 200c. No idea why the balls sold but people like to play in their club kits.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    :D Ffs, that's not bad, my best rated player was an 80.
  • What's the best way to go about trading from only 5000 coin?
    Had nothing of much value in the loyalty packs.

I've tried mass bidding on players then reselling 100-200 higher but hardly any sales. Doesn't help only having 30 trade pile.
  • Retro_G
    azza452 wrote: »
    What's the best way to go about trading from only 5000 coin?

I've tried mass bidding on players then reselling 100-200 higher but hardly any sales. Doesn't help only having 30 trade pile.

Advanced SBC's and look at my thread for some solutions.
  • Isco233
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

Link pls mate.
  • Retro_G
    Isco233 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

Link pls mate.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408814/post-your-web-app-teams-sbc-teams
  • Retro_G wrote: »

I finished Quads but didn't get anything of any value but I'll see if I can do any others
  • Agree with a lot of comments on this post, packing an 84 rated in starter packs is good haha, my best I think was 80 rated but it's just about knowing what team you want, so if all your players you packed are from leagues you don't want just sell them if you want to build coins quickly, do the easiest SBCs that you only need bronzes for and you get a player pick pack in each position, then just keep signing in for the daily gifts and when you have some coins just try and pick up some good deals on open bids.