The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

PC Collectors Thread

VagisilFC
1448 posts Play-Off Hero
As the focus of all the kiddies now follows the shiny new slot machine, those of us left are mainly made up of old schooler gamers and collectors. For this reason I am creating this thread for PC FIFA 18 collectors who are looking for specific cards/items to complete collections.

If you are hunting for a specific card/item, list it in a post so other gamers can check if they have it to put on the market. Probably best not discuss prices as that would seem like colluding and the overloads seem to be a twitchy lot when it comes to the trigger.

Happy hunting

Comments

• Argos
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hi, my friend, I bought fifa 18 a few months ago and I'm hunting for special cards that are almost extinct.
    I've got coins for weeks. But there is something that worries me. If one day they close the servers of fifa 18 I will lose all my letters?
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Argos wrote: »
    Hi, my friend, I bought fifa 18 a few months ago and I'm hunting for special cards that are almost extinct.
    I've got coins for weeks. But there is something that worries me. If one day they close the servers of fifa 18 I will lose all my letters?

The servers for 15 are still up and running four years later I don’t see the servers for 18 ending anytime soon at least four years lol
  • VagisilFC
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whufc wrote: »

The servers for 15 are still up and running four years later I don’t see the servers for 18 ending anytime soon at least four years lol

Yeah they usually run for 4 years.

In the future it may not be needed if they switch to a subscription based model. One of the main advantages for the games producer is they won't have to keep supporting legacy games.

@Argos what do you mean by 'letters'?
  • Argos
    3 posts Ball Boy

Thanks for encouraging me, I was about to delete my club with all my TOTS and special players.
    I want my chucky LOZANO !! hahaha
    (I use a translator, I regret the errors)
  • Argos
    3 posts Ball Boy
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Yeah they usually run for 4 years.

In the future it may not be needed if they switch to a subscription based model. One of the main advantages for the games producer is they won't have to keep supporting legacy games.

@Argos what do you mean by 'letters'?

Vagisil, as he used translator was translated badly (players)
    And thank you very much for avoiding eliminating my club. To think that all my hours playing and collecting coins would not work.
    I suppose that with 4 years of time I will be able to arm my remaining teams;)
    PS: If you want to add me, my nick in Origin is "ArgosSG" without quotes.