FIFA 19 still the same old

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
45th and 90th mins goals
Momentum
Very slow button reactions

I'm glad I didn't buy the game. Has the base of a very good game but till EA sort out the basics the game will always be a failure.

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Feedback accepted.
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Failure to you or in general a failure ? Because money and sales say otherwise :#
  • Messi4ever2018
    Feedback accepted.

It's rubbish why can't EA just make a fair and square game. I was 2-0 up in 17 mins and then my players turned slow and unresponsive. Luckily own on pens buts it's just the exact same scripts as last year. What's the point. I just won't be getting it till they get rid of pre determined bs.
  • Messi4ever2018
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Failure to you or in general a failure ? Because money and sales say otherwise :#

As a business it's a success on their end. As a game overall a failure. A games meant to be fun and enjoyable. It is to an extent but I've played too much FIFA and can tell when my opponents are going to score be it from a gk rebound or terrible ai positioning. Still not fixed this year.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Feedback accepted.

It's rubbish why can't EA just make a fair and square game. I was 2-0 up in 17 mins and then my players turned slow and unresponsive. Luckily own on pens buts it's just the exact same scripts as last year. What's the point. I just won't be getting it till they get rid of pre determined bs.

2-0 up at 17 mins doesn’t mean you are destined to win. I often concede early and then go on to win because I get the measure of my opponent.

You likely became predictable, allowing your opponent back into the game. I’m of course assuming this was online.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4802 posts National Call-Up
    Feedback accepted.

You lost because you put pressure on yourself, and conceding two goals.

It’s not the game.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Feedback accepted.

2-0 up at 17 mins doesn’t mean you are destined to win. I often concede early and then go on to win because I get the measure of my opponent.

You likely became predictable, allowing your opponent back into the game. I’m of course assuming this was online.

To an extent yh but it was always the same as last year. Go 2-0 up my players seem to have their stats in game lowered. It was even proven on YouTube guy purposely goes 2-0 in 50 games he only won 28 of them. So he played the same opponents only scoring 1 or not scoring and he won majority of them. It's still in the game.
  • Feedback accepted.

To an extent yh but it was always the same as last year. Go 2-0 up my players seem to have their stats in game lowered. It was even proven on YouTube guy purposely goes 2-0 in 50 games he only won 28 of them. So he played the same opponents only scoring 1 or not scoring and he won majority of them. It's still in the game.

So the youtuber proved that he has a very weak mind and often crumbles under pressure? Good one.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Feedback accepted.

You lost because you put pressure on yourself, and conceding two goals.

It’s not the game.

Wrong I'm experienced enough and don't feel pressure with a computer game. I do however disagree with EA tactics when playing their games. I don't care about pack retention methods, I'm not buying packs or their game.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Feedback accepted.

I once saw a video on YouTube that told me the Earth is flat, I’m too scared to go on a cruise with my wife now.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Orison wrote: »
    Feedback accepted.

So the youtuber proved that he has a very weak mind and often crumbles under pressure? Good one.

Another ea lick ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Too many around. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're obviously deluded if you think he's weak minded considering he was top 100 for most of the year till he gave up with the rigging in games
  • ALIST4R
    Feedback accepted.

I once saw a video on YouTube that told me the Earth is flat, I’m too scared to go on a cruise with my wife now.

Same, except the wife part.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Feedback accepted.

I've never came on to the forums and spoke to someone with a bit of common sense who can actually see the reality but yh you keep spending money and getting f all with it on FIFA :lol:.
  • ALIST4R
    Feedback accepted.

I've never came on to the forums and spoke to someone with a bit of common sense who can actually see the reality but yh you keep spending money and getting f all with it on FIFA :lol:.

You have no PROOF. Zero. That is common sense. Show me legitimate proof to back up your point and I’ll be behind you 100%
  • Orison wrote: »
    Feedback accepted.

Another ea lick ****. Too many around. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're obviously deluded if you think he's weak minded considering he was top 100 for most of the year till he gave up with the rigging in games

He - the great unknown :joy: In his dreams he might have been top 100, if he actually was he would stop talking trash like that.

Just because someone is smarter than you doesn't mean he loves EA. Learn to differentiate mert.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Feedback accepted.

I buy the base game, play it for a year, and have fun.

There’s nobody on this forum that wouldn’t agree that there are flaws in the game.

The fact is, a lot of people are too ready to look for excuses as to why they lose/struggle, instead of just learning to adapt.

You get more out of this game if you learn to adapt, accept when you lose, and just don’t take it too seriously.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Feedback accepted.

I buy the base game, play it for a year, and have fun.

There’s nobody on this forum that wouldn’t agree that there are flaws in the game.

The fact is, a lot of people are too ready to look for excuses as to why they lose/struggle, instead of just learning to adapt.

You get more out of this game if you learn to adapt, accept when you lose, and just don’t take it too seriously.

I agree 100% I use to buy the game and even have a pop on a few fp but I've got to the stage of realisation now. Yh the game has it's flaws but they are "ALWAYS" the same issue.

Servers
    Button delay
    Terrible AI movements
    Ball glitches

Every single god Dame year it's rinse and repeat. I wouldn't mind if they fixed things but they don't. That's why I'm getting annoyed with EA. They just don't seem interested in their customers and releasing a fully functioning game.
This discussion has been closed.