Need a little advice

Arron xox
2386 posts Fans' Favourite
I got charged for 36000 fifa points but on received 24000 what's best action to take to either get the remaining 12000 or my money back? Thank you in advance

Comments

• Scutch
    8415 posts League Winner
    Contact EA Chat or call them up. They’ll sort it out but they may ask you for evidence and screenshots of your account details.
  • Arron xox
    Evidence of receiving only 24000 or that I've been charged. It was glitching when I was trying purchase and not letting me do it so I bought 12000 then used them got another 12000 then looked at my bank and realised I had been charged extra. This was like at around half 9 last night when I found out I would have contacted them but I had to go to work and thought they was shut
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Evidence of receiving only 24000 or that I've been charged. It was glitching when I was trying purchase and not letting me do it so I bought 12000 then used them got another 12000 then looked at my bank and realised I had been charged extra. This was like at around half 9 last night when I found out I would have contacted them but I had to go to work and thought they was shut

You can screenshot both to prove it.
  • Scutch
    8415 posts League Winner

When I’ve contracted live chat before, they want pics uploaded and sent to the chat as evidence because they legally can’t access your personal account, and what they can access they need to confirm is your account. So they asked me for a screenshot of my main account picture and username, then one of my purchase of Fifa Points, which will be shown in your account transaction history. They should either replace the points or send you money back.
  • Arron xox
    How this happened last night before I went to work. I didn't think about the screen shot part
  • Arron xox
    Scutch wrote: »

When I’ve contracted live chat before, they want pics uploaded and sent to the chat as evidence because they legally can’t access your personal account, and what they can access they need to confirm is your account. So they asked me for a screenshot of my main account picture and username, then one of my purchase of Fifa Points, which will be shown in your account transaction history. They should either replace the points or send you money back.

So basically I just take a screen shot of my bank statement
  • Arron xox
    I'm a little slow on the uptake on this as I've never bad this problem. The points might have been added when I was a work I hope
  • Scutch
    8415 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »

So basically I just take a screen shot of my bank statement

Nope. It’s a screenshot of your MS account. So you login to live.co.uk or whatever it is.

https://account.microsoft.com/account

That. You should have your username and details top right.
  • Arron xox
    I do give it ago mate thank you
  • Arron xox
    It's shows 2 transactions that's it I will get in touch with my bank to make sure
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Well done @Scutch
  • Arron xox
    Thank to you both you been a big help @Scutch @Knowlesdinho
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

Mainly @Scutch :joy:
  • Scutch
    8415 posts League Winner
    :joy: We're a team @Knowlesdinho
  • Arron xox

Mainly @Scutch :joy:

You played your part aswel lol
  • Arron xox
    They sent me an email with confirmation that they won't push to take the money out of my account and if it does it got to take the email to my bank so they can stop it at their end
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    They sent me an email with confirmation that they won't push to take the money out of my account and if it does it got to take the email to my bank so they can stop it at their end

The bank will help, they have procedures for debit/credit card disputes. If they tell you to go back to the retailer, tell them that you already have.

Be prepared though, the retailer can dispute the refund.
  • Arron xox

The bank will help, they have procedures for debit/credit card disputes. If they tell you to go back to the retailer, tell them that you already have.

Be prepared though, the retailer can dispute the refund.

Cheers mate I will bare that in mind. Because it's just drifted in to my over draft I think that's why I've not got the points yet