PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would wait until you at least have a 100k minimum surplus after buying Scholes. Don't think you should wait around for his SBC, as it is not yet guaranteed to happen, and if i does it could way after toty or something, we have know idea.
  • Cadey 5
    10485 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Well I am honoured I can provide some entertainment on the forum with my simple structure of update question poll :) but can't do it without the board ;) or its just me talking to myself.

Its packs voting time again also get the hype for tomorrows players pick TOTW below.
    DpJugYFV4AAJM1z.jpg

s3-news-tmp-136742-mls-1200x630--2x1--940.jpg

Investing

Because we are not picking up Scholes I invested a lot of coins this week I might lose out on taxes and maybe invested late we will see Friday.

However with league SBCS dropping like stones at the moment I have purchased every single MLS squad for a total of 124,650 it was a huge part of our club last year and if we get a choice of someone like Rooney or Zlatan the club would rejoice.

We are at a bit of a stand of we all know my team is't good enough so the extra packs again would be great but do we need the coins from tradable packs?

Maybe not this week we have 30k minimum coming from WL and 10k from SB as I need to finish Gold to get the FUT Swap player.

So Latest poll: Rewards V3.0

https://strawpoll.com/77g4k765

Also who we hoping for from our player pick pack?
    Managers choice top bracket
    Mbappe
    Immobile
    King
    Hulk

Managers choice consolation
    Tonelli
    Laca
    Barkley

we need a striker!!!!

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • iD33J91
    5491 posts Big Money Move
    Voted untradeable packs!!!
  • iD33J91
    Mbappe is the dream but tbh even a Hulk looks tasty!!
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    I love that you’ve invested in to the MLS <3
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    Hoping for Josef Martinez when the MLS SBC drops
  • WonderMouse
    PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS PACKS
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    RIVALS REWARDS

Best of packs:
    35231452-b465-4693-9fe4-c6b1eb946bac_Thumbnail.PNG
    d9cea8f7-d54c-48b8-8ceb-d113e7f28d56_Thumbnail.PNG
    2de16077-1faa-483f-a29f-4f2f9d5b218f_Thumbnail.PNG[/IMG]

Club invests in strikers to improve goal scoring record

At the last hour in the transfer market the club has made a double swoop for Former PSG Man Cavani and the recently retired from International Duty Vardy.

Cavani who has 45 goals in 105 appearances for Uruguay was the most expensive of the pair but is not set to start games until the club have more players for him to link up with whereas Vardy could replace Josh King/Lucas up top allowing the latter to return to a more natural position of winger or CAM.

2b1b8ffa-e9ec-4cef-8196-a82f75b4bbd8_Thumbnail.PNG

MM

I did MM nothing special David Luiz the best pull but essentially just swapped players for other players.

WL REWARDS

f7e03abb-c535-447e-8bf3-ad970e56982d_Thumbnail.PNG

Just going to leave this here... I already picked him... will do his press conference tonight when I can open the rest of the packs.

af85d858-a892-4029-a24d-98462d8dd066_Thumbnail.PNG

Second is up for vote!
    Latest poll player pick

https://strawpoll.com/3f7eh93p

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Ugri @Ulook92
  • VICTAAAA
    10781 posts Has That Special Something
    MBAPPE!!!!! (and Cavani :lol: )

voted Ospina, trying to get away from PL this year :grimace:
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Vote Barkley you scrub 4/5* :D I will go away from BPL when I can..

Edit forgot we had Koulibaly but still!
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Wow @Cadey 5 … that is simply superb! Congrats.
  • WonderMouse
    Wow that's insane! I can't even open my packs as I have items in unassigned. Surely the right side/striker is sorted now?
  • Cadey 5
    Wow @Cadey 5 … that is simply superb! Congrats.

Thanks was starting to get a bit down on my pack luck! Don’t get me wrong it’s been ok but nothing with the WOW factor.
    Wow that's insane! I can't even open my packs as I have items in unassigned. Surely the right side/striker is sorted now?

Will look tonight and see what team I can put together we have Lucas off course lots of Seria A and now those two.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Wow what a pull, grats!!
  • VICTAAAA
    10781 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Vote Barkley you scrub 4/5* :D I will go away from BPL when I can..

Edit forgot we had Koulibaly but still!

I’m sure my fellow board members will outvote me. :wink:
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    The rest of the WL Rewards
    6688f95d-334c-4e44-b42d-bd549b093cf5_Thumbnail.PNG

9dbda0e8-1781-4703-899f-8723ceb8f725_Thumbnail.PNG

Mbappe signs

mbappe-29.jpg?w968h681

In what is quite possibly the biggest signing the club has ever made world cup wonder kid Mbappe has signed for the club. The teenager impressed at the world cup and was persuaded by former team mate Cavani to join the club.

The club has a call from a agent offering us Alcacer, Stuani and Mbappe we did’t even hesitate to sign Mbappe to be honest I wasn’t sure why he even offered the other two.

The world cup winner has some impressive stats
    97 Acceleration
    97 sprint speed
    89 finishing
    93 agility

321fa04e-84a1-4333-be0a-cbd1a91df7ff_Thumbnail.PNG

This is the best squad I could think of change to this IG:

I could play Cavani at CAM but not sure if that is a good idea?
    fa995d9e-286c-4776-8ef2-672bdd8eb9fe_Thumbnail.PNG

The wait for Scholes

I will see what drops tomorrow before selling up to see if we can sign Scholes I will of course poll it dependant on what SBCS we get I have no idea what the finances of the club are because of all the investments and Scholes is up 80k but we will see tomorrow.

@Ugri @Ulook92
  • VanBasten12
    Looking damn impressive … for 3 weeks into the game (if you had EA Access, ofc)!!!

Would be interesting to check Scholes price over the course of the last week, to see if he dipped on the Monday after WL.
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    Looking damn impressive … for 3 weeks into the game (if you had EA Access, ofc)!!!

Would be interesting to check Scholes price over the course of the last week, to see if he dipped on the Monday after WL.

I have played almost 200 games TBF looks like he dropped 40-60k after the WL. Will see what my coin balance is when we sell up.

Still not recovered from our pull.
  • VanBasten12

I have played almost 200 games TBF looks like he dropped 40-60k after the WL. Will see what my coin balance is when we sell up.

Still not recovered from our pull.

Yeah, can imagine.

Guess that "you should play WL bit" comment is now firmly in perspective :smiley:
  • Dutch007
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cavani at CAM is <3
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    MBAPPE <3 Congrats
  • iD33J91
    Absolutely unreal packs!!

Congrats!!!
  • chaser2k15
    13516 posts Has That Special Something
    Very nice.
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    iD33J91 wrote: »

Congrats!!!

• WonderMouse
    Surely Cavani up top and Mbappe CCAM?
  • Cadey 5
    Yoshi wrote: »
    MBAPPE <3 Congrats
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Cavani at CAM is <3

Will try him there in WL.
    Yoshi wrote: »
    MBAPPE <3 Congrats
    iD33J91 wrote: »

Congrats!!!
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Very nice.

Surely Cavani up top and Mbappe CCAM?

Can't bring myself to use him anywhere other then ST
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    61OCCiLGj6L._SL1500_.jpg

So POTM Hazard dropped who is obviously out of reach.
    Throw back Juarfran dropped who is defiantly value for coins but we currently don't have a spot for him a debate to be had on if we should pick him up i guess.

As a result I cleared out most of our investments my NIF Method trade pile and our none major league rare players.
    834500b8e3eceb14c29970cef6df94ae.jpg
    55ce07ad6185c8a595834b8323f54c6b.jpg

This left us with around 690k in the bank

What we have left is
    David Silva (could sell for max)
    2 x IF Formals we can make 8k profit on each
    4 x IF Costil
    2 IF from none major leagues
    IF Matip (might keep him though)
    and 14 pages of golds I did't sell.

If we sold the in forms and Silva we would be around the 8460k mark which might be a enough to purchase Scholes, should he get listed fresh at his actually selling price (being listed and not sold for 872-900 ATM.

Then we would be left having to take tradable rewards or coins Thursday and the WL rewards to give me the funds to start up the NIF Trading method, I won't have any coins to work with until then, or we keep what we have and buy Scholes some point Next Thursday after we have the coins for him, this could set us back a second week.

Alternatively we buy a his lesser version but I am not a fan of this idea because of selling him and tax losses when we eventually go big.

If I have to pay over the odds for a fresh one I will as its not like we are going to sell him.

Latest Poll: The Scholes fund raiser

Do I sell the rest and pray for him to drop to his selling price?

https://strawpoll.com/xkfypz24

@Ugri @Ulook92
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    Just seen you had a couple of IF Fornals. He’s a very handy player. I’ve got him and Koke as LM/RM in my La Liga side which ends up changing to 4-1-2-1-2(2) depending on how the other team sets up
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    61OCCiLGj6L._SL1500_.jpg

Throw back Juarfran dropped who is defiantly value for coins but we currently don't have a spot for him a debate to be had on if we should pick him up i guess.

As a result I cleared out most of our investments my NIF Method trade pile and our none major league rare players.

What we have left is
    4 x IF Costil

If we sold the in forms and Silva we would be around the 8460k mark which might be a enough to purchase Scholes, should he get listed fresh at his actually selling price (being listed and not sold for 872-900 ATM.

Then we would be left having to take tradable rewards or coins Thursday and the WL rewards to give me the funds to start up the NIF Trading method, I won't have any coins to work with until then, or we keep what we have and buy Scholes some point Next Thursday after we have the coins for him, this could set us back a second week.

Alternatively we buy a his lesser version but I am not a fan of this idea because of selling him and tax losses when we eventually go big.

If I have to pay over the odds for a fresh one I will as its not like we are going to sell him.

@Ugri @Ulook92

Excellent RTG this.

Wait mate. Pick Scholes up when you have the funds + investments. Then you can enjoy the ginger ninja while cashing in and strengthening the rest of your team.

Good luck and congrats with pulling Mbappe!
  • chaser2k15
    13516 posts Has That Special Something
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    61OCCiLGj6L._SL1500_.jpg

What we have left is
    4 x IF Costil

@Ugri @Ulook92

Excellent RTG this.

Wait mate. Pick Scholes up when you have the funds + investments. Then you can enjoy the ginger ninja while cashing in and strengthening the rest of your team.

Good luck and congrats with pulling Mbappe!

Get scholes, he is great fun to use.