PAUL SCHOLES RTG E3 FINISH AGAIN, SIGN VIERA?

Comments

• VICTAAAA
    10571 posts Has That Special Something
    Untradeable
    No
    Sell James

More packs, of course, lol
    Wait for more noobs and with another week the team could be better
    Need them Scholes’ coins!
  • Cadey 5
    9750 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Untradeable
    No
    Sell James

Wait so you want more CL packs or na.
  • VICTAAAA
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Untradeable
    No
    Sell James

Wait so you want more CL packs or na.

No mas CL cards because they’re just not very good (they’re all just a +1). The players in the club not being used could potentially go into MM Thursday or if EA debuted something else on Friday.
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    f0ffb950-fc67-4ed8-aaf9-100f268d17b2_Thumbnail.PNG

f8d16471-57fc-434d-b7ce-0d64704617eb_Thumbnail.PNG

The other packs

693e95e3-5741-4daa-8572-c38fdb9ef26f_Thumbnail.PNG
    15cd4f76-9023-4261-bd8e-795b01beedd2_Thumbnail.PNG
    10cd6d08-5212-4446-82de-2f067fc8af84_Thumbnail.PNG
    a99cdd3b-9763-412f-a78f-f711a78025a2_Thumbnail.PNG
    af1f90f7-4cf6-48b4-8289-8e6782e87e9a_Thumbnail.PNG
    fccac2d8-e83d-4cf0-9311-17f192f6e8dd_Thumbnail.PNG[/IMG]

I won't get getting rank 1 next week its just not worth the time think i played 49 games this week for them packs.

With that said we now know the best team we can make and it is one of these two won my last 3 games in the 4411 so using that ATM starting in 4321 on 100 chem these are out best teams.

dc819a56-bd4c-4557-b44d-05e6198d4322_Thumbnail.PNG
    2d87fafa-ef88-4468-9684-2758b875d5f7_Thumbnail.PNG

I used the Napoli blue for mm because I am stupid.

MM Tonight we should be able to do them for pretty cheap so there could be a final upgrade tonight however you have 10 hours to finish voting on the WL the packs had a good enough majority vote to open the packs so I could show you the team.

Do we enter the WL?
    https://strawpoll.com/hfb6wkdx

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Ugri
    5714 posts Big Money Move
    Defo WL, just get 6wins and call it a day ;)
  • iD33J91
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »
    Defo WL, just get 6wins and call it a day ;)

Agreed :lol:
  • Ulook92
    10998 posts Has That Special Something
    why am i removed from this :open_mouth:
  • Keano
    9887 posts League Winner
    Can the board vote that he should be playing as many games a sit takes to get the best rewards?? Surely the board think getting the best rewards is the best option to progress as a club? :trollface: 49 games? Get going then lad.

Make sure you do WL or keep the discard IFS as they'll be needed in SBCs & be more worth to you keeping & selling or using when those SBCs come about.
  • Cadey 5
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Must have accidentally missed you off while coping tags!
    Keano wrote: »
    Can the board vote that he should be playing as many games a sit takes to get the best rewards?? Surely the board think getting the best rewards is the best option to progress as a club? :trollface: 49 games? Get going then lad.

Make sure you do WL or keep the discard IFS as they'll be needed in SBCs & be more worth to you keeping & selling or using when those SBCs come about.

79 games in a week be road too 10,000 games :D
  • Keano
    9887 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Must have accidentally missed you off while coping tags!
    Keano wrote: »

79 games in a week be road too 10,000 games :D

Sorry mate, you don't get yourself knocked out of the CL or FA Cup because it's too many games ;) need to show that you want to win the bigger prizes or the board may give it Giggseh till the end of the season :trollface:
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    WE MADE BANK

So MM did't bring nothing special but the CL rises SBC meant I could shift some of the CL Cards I invested in and the club now sits at

CLUB BALANCE 434K

Now Because of this recent investment I am going to do 5 more CL SBCS :) I don't think a poll is needed I need upgrades and we made some great coins today so why not spend some right?

bb525c0f5d4a276c33e3b558f26d96d9.jpg
    9868d73747d57d46d69e6e2861cf5a11.jpg

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Ugri @Ulook92
  • Ulook92
    10998 posts Has That Special Something
    Very nice!! I made some nice coinage which got reinvested into IFs but i wish i had bought more of them.
  • iD33J91
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    Very nice update, made some tidy profit!!
  • WonderMouse
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    6 wins in the WL is surely worth it?
  • VICTAAAA
    Half way there!!!
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    First WL game went well:

Team faced:
    d2e7337a-2c40-4aea-9d6b-abd2fc26b4b5_Thumbnail.PNG

On a positive note the CL packs where ok we got a wonder super sub for us we also got a CL version of Nacho which is nice as we have his 83 for a SBC now.

203eccb0-b717-4882-9085-a1d8bb6f0bc5_Thumbnail.PNG

47f7cf3b-3a32-4754-9cee-52156d4e3e6e_Thumbnail.PNG

@WonderMouse problem is I don't even know if I can get 6 wins! A: I can't finish B: my team still has some areas I am not happy with.

@VICTAAAA Indeed! however I wanted to do his SBC not purchase him off the market so I need to give it a few weeks to see if they drop.
  • VICTAAAA
    First WL game went well:

Team faced:
    d2e7337a-2c40-4aea-9d6b-abd2fc26b4b5_Thumbnail.PNG

47f7cf3b-3a32-4754-9cee-52156d4e3e6e_Thumbnail.PNGOn a positive note the CL packs where ok we got a wonder super sub for us we also got a CL version of Nacho which is nice as we have his 83 for a SBC now.[IMG]https://screenshotscontent-t2001.xboxlive.com/xuid-25332748144946 22-public/203eccb0-b717-4882-9085-a1d8bb6f0bc5_Thumbnail.PNG[/IMG]

@WonderMouse problem is I don't even know if I can get 6 wins! A: I can't finish B: my team still has some areas I am not happy with.

@VICTAAAA Indeed! however I wanted to do his SBC not purchase him off the market so I need to give it a few weeks to see if they drop.

What’s the threshold of waiting for his SBC that might take months to come? We’ve seen how EA release Icon SBCs, irrationally and nonsensically.
  • Cadey 5
    @VICTAAAA I 100% want to do his SBC when it drops however I might purchase his prime to use until the SBC drops for the sake of the thread will see how EA do it first though.
  • VICTAAAA
    @VICTAAAA I 100% want to do his SBC when it drops however I might purchase his prime to use until the SBC drops for the sake of the thread will see how EA do it first though.

I think you have the support of most of the board on this plan. :smile:
  • James Libby
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    How can I help?

(I'm somehow tagged here.)
  • Cadey 5
    How can I help?

(I'm somehow tagged here.)

You might have accidentally clicked the star in the top right.
  • Keano
    9887 posts League Winner
    @Cadey 5

I'd start off with his baby, then as you progress set yourself 2 more milestones, be it earning the cash for the Prime, or etting into div 1 etc, to then unlock the nextversion of him, so it's like going through his career worst to best.

Just my opinion though.
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    I may have found my set up!

dabfef41-93a8-42a6-bfef-1b97d15ab720_Thumbnail.PNG

So I have been changing my CTS formation ect trying to get something that works and I might finally have found it! creating some good chances and steady at the back I am sure I will change my mind after i lose 5 in a row soon but for now things are going good.

825232df-de1e-4383-bacd-f05ee0f2cba5_Thumbnail.PNG

I did record the scorers but accidentally deleted the note on my phone so the results from memory so far:
    L 2-1
    W 2-1
    W 3-1
    W 6-1
    W 7-1
    W 3-1
    W 3-0

So we have a player pick for rewards let the hype begin! I may try push for gold will see what my results are tomorrow, since the WL wins give us points for Divisions as well I might get a week of no games next week <3

OTW Martins

I had a look and he has only played 3 sub appearances this season so unless there is a huge protest to sign him I think I will ignore this SBC.

David Silva

This man is something else when he passes its like he is god compared to everyone else, yes he is slow and poor physical but if Scholes and do just a good a job I will be thrilled whoever said he might be our first club legend this year might be right depending when Scholes drops.

The Scholes debate?

My original plan was to wait for his prime to drop and do his SBC but its been suggested we pick one off the market whats everyones views on this? it would be nice to use him however imagine the hype when he finally drops?

@Ugri @Ulook92
  • James Libby
    When did you become such a BEAST?!!

Great job, man!
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    When did you become such a BEAST?!!

Great job, man!

I’m struggling big time in D5 so I guess I just got some luck with match making!

Been a G1 pleb last two years.
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Damn @Cadey 5 - fantastic set of results there - well done!

I think the logic being mentioned around Scholes, is correct from myside. Also, given his Prime is "only" 300k-ish more, I think trading up/saving for that card would be more ideal. The way you're going, it may be a few more weeks only :smiley:

Once the SBC drops, you'll be able to sell him and probably get that done quite easilt.

Also, if that is the "short term" decision, then maybe taking coins in Rivals for the next few weeks is a better option, dependant on who you get from your player pick. Thinking like this given you've found a team/formation to suit for now.
  • VICTAAAA

I think the logic being mentioned around Scholes, is correct from myside. Also, given his Prime is "only" 300k-ish more, I think trading up/saving for that card would be more ideal. The way you're going, it may be a few more weeks only :smiley:

Once the SBC drops, you'll be able to sell him and probably get that done quite easilt.

Also, if that is the "short term" decision, then maybe taking coins in Rivals for the next few weeks is a better option, dependant on who you get from your player pick. Thinking like this given you've found a team/formation to suit for now.

Again, my thing is we don’t even know if EA will drop Primes or maybe just Primes of the new guys or they won’t do it at all! I’m all for trying to get the mid tier/prime until SBCs are confirmed.
  • James Libby

Again, my thing is we don’t even know if EA will drop Primes or maybe just Primes of the new guys or they won’t do it at all! I’m all for trying to get the mid tier/prime until SBCs are confirmed.

I don't mean to stir the pot, and I doubt this is right... But what if they drop boosted prime sbcs... Diff color.... Plus one on their prime... Maybe a diff dynamic pic or in game model.... You all KNOW that anything like this would send the forum into a frenzy.. even aesthetic changes!
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move

Once the SBC drops, you'll be able to sell him and probably get that done quite easily.

I think it's great that EA has released Primes in the market already. Gives them an indication of what price they are, then hopefully release a Prime SBC that's priced accordingly.
  • VICTAAAA
    edited October 2018

I don't mean to stir the pot, and I doubt this is right... But what if they drop boosted prime sbcs... Diff color.... Plus one on their prime... Maybe a diff dynamic pic or in game model.... You all KNOW that anything like this would send the forum into a frenzy.. even aesthetic changes!

Once the SBC drops, you'll be able to sell him and probably get that done quite easily.

I think it's great that EA has released Primes in the market already. Gives them an indication of what price they are, then hopefully release a Prime SBC that's priced accordingly.

as fellow, resident old farts, we should all know better than to expect EA doing anything we want/having items priced accordingly. :joy:

also, i'm not even "playing" FUT this year! i'm just doing as many SBCs as I can on my account :lol: