PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• jpsblue
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    holy **** i've been out of the loop. MBAPPE! so good hahaha. this is the best RTG. i love it. loved last years, and since it getting even better

we need prime paul scholes ASAP! then the board can work out what type of team to build around him ;)

• iD33J91
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    Think we should get Scholes - I’ve voted.

Him and Mbappé as the core of the team - yes please
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    I would say wait till the end of October just to make sure if they are actually doing icon sbc's or not

Would be a shame if the player this RTG is based around wasn't a first owner in my opinion

Congrats on Mbappe
  • Ulook92
    12522 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    I have two goals this year:

1) collect every MLS special card
    2) get an icon or two to bad my squad around

At least I’m on track for the first one haha
  • WonderMouse
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wasn't prime Scholes like over 100k cheaper the other day? If so I would wait
  • Dutch007
    2554 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Cavani at CAM is <3
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Will try him there in WL.

Curious how Cavani is filling in the CAM position for you?
  • Cadey 5
    10395 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    jpsblue wrote: »
    holy **** i've been out of the loop. MBAPPE! so good hahaha. this is the best RTG. i love it. loved last years, and since it getting even better

we need prime paul scholes ASAP! then the board can work out what type of team to build around him ;)

Welcome back ;)
    Idek wrote: »
    I would say wait till the end of October just to make sure if they are actually doing icon sbc's or not

Would be a shame if the player this RTG is based around wasn't a first owner in my opinion

Congrats on Mbappe

The original idea was to do it round / wait for his SBC but with no word from EA I am getting close to wanting to pull the trigger.
    Wasn't prime Scholes like over 100k cheaper the other day? If so I would wait

He was yeah 800k or so.
    Cavani at CAM is <3
    Will try him there in WL.

Curious how Cavani is filling in the CAM position for you?

Not played any games yet my man.

@Cantona84 thanks for the nice words! Mbappe and Scholes will both reach 500-1000 games together I am sure.
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Keano
    12918 posts Has That Special Something
    @Cadey 5

Get the man! Seeing you go on about scholesy for 2 & a bit years now, it's time to just pull the trigger, if the roles were reversed & I was on about not buying Best yet, I know you'd tell me to just get him... so maybe it's time to make the leap, put in that bid & sign him out of retirement... Mbappe needs a ginger with an eye & foot with amazing accuracy.
  • Cadey 5
    @Keano Vote on the poll then ;) seems only those enjoying my tears at watching him on the market want to tell me to wait :D
  • Keano
    @Keano Vote on the poll then ;) seems only those enjoying my tears at watching him on the market want to tell me to wait :D

I voted when it first came out :trollface: Might not be a board member, but I'll own some shares in Scholesy for sure.
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    Just a reminder to everyone who has’t officially voted to do so, there is a fresh first owner up for bid With my name on it that ends in 4 hours if I’m getting him I nedd to sell or I neeed to restock NIF cards tonight.

@Absting159
    @Dasco

You two have been summoned to cast judgement on this important decision.

https://strawpoll.com/xkfypz24

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 FC Simon 98" @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    I’ve had enough of seeing you suffer now
  • Cadey 5
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Least I’ve got a player ready for my TOTS Falcao pull this year..
  • iD33J91
    5442 posts Big Money Move

Pull the trigger. Bring Scholesey in
  • ccooaattssyy
    7045 posts Big Money Move
    Do it
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class

:love:
  • Cadey 5
    Do it
    iD33J91 wrote: »

Pull the trigger. Bring Scholesey in

I only have 3 votes to do it!
  • LFC Simon 98
    16693 posts World Class
    I change my vote. Do it
  • Ulook92
    I think i voted twice :lol:
  • Cadey 5
    Ulook92 wrote: »

You can’t unless you have lots of different IP addresses :D
  • Ulook92
    Ulook92 wrote: »

You can’t unless you have lots of different IP addresses :D

Not true. Iv voted more than once on lots of occasions.
  • Ulook92
    Maybe if im.connected to different wifis it lets me or something but i swear iv voted more than once before.
  • WonderMouse
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    tenor.gif
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    fc8a8d95-b95d-49ad-8ce8-f8de67002378_Thumbnail.PNG

After a head day of discussion with the board eventually voting a 8 to 6 in favour of signing him

The man the myth the legend Paul Scholes has signed for the club a record breaking 851k (would have rather paid a round number because I am odd) but after a year break from football the king of passing has signed on the dotted line.

His Manchester United saw him career win 25 titles across a fantastic career including:

11 Premiership titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    4 FA Cups
    3 League cups

the star of the past is set to link up with the star of the future, Mbappe has not featured in any of the clubs four weekend league games this week as the club wanted to debut the two future club legends together Scholes will wear the number 22 shirt as he did before retiring whereas Mbappe will debut with the number 9.

The clubs finances are rumoured to be in trouble following the signing but manager Cadey does not seem to be worried, after being asked "how has this effected the budget for the season?" Cadey responded.

"Look we are here to discuss Scholes the finances are off limits thats up for the board to deal with I deal with the team"

Sales: RIP Silva
    d06b9097131cad2eaa3174bbac965d36.jpg

23889427-60fe-44ec-ac0c-0f3a2c2e46c3_Thumbnail.PNG

Scholes Debut 3-2W WL

Scholes and Mbappe took to the field as fans sold out the ground to see the clubs new superstars, it was the worst possible start a AUB raced down the field from KO to score after 2 minutes.

Allisson pulled off a decent save on the 25th minute mark with Mbappe testing his luck from range with his right foot. Howvever once the resulting corner was cleared Scholes found some space to chip the ball into the near post for Mbappe to head home for what will surely be there first of many link ups.

12 minutes later it was 2-1 Scholes getting on the scoresheet himself this time skipping past his man and firing a left foot shot into the net that had too much power for the keeper.

The second half produced few chances but the two debutants linked up again this time Mbappe setting up Scholes following a one two the latter calmly passing the ball past the on rushing keeper.

Jesus pulled one back with twenty minutes to go but the home team held on for the win.

Highlights here: https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/eed26512-27c1-4f76-a774-b165e890d896

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 FC Simon 98" @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @ccooaattssyy @DoD_Jester
  • Ulook92
    Teams looking good except the LB
  • Keano
    Fantastic, now lets get this party started :trollface: ... Scholes to cause a bust up with Mbappe, Mbappe to leave (quicksold) & Scholes to tell you to buy Giggs to start rebuilding his glory days.

Glad you finally made the jump though pal ;)
  • jpsblue
    3906 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    brilliant. the board can't believe you already have prime scholes and 88 Mbappe already :D

scholesy feels a bit lonely. he misses the class of '92..
  • Keano
    jpsblue wrote: »
    brilliant. the board can't believe you already have prime scholes and 88 Mbappe already :D

scholesy feels a bit lonely. he misses the class of '92..

• Ugri
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one @Cadey 5 I would have also said do.it but Inwas sleeping :lol: