PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Mad final teams - would say it’s been a rather successful RTG year :wink:
  • Cadey 5
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 1
    WL REWARDS

a7efb1a8-3499-4027-a003-71e9df339a1e_Thumbnail.PNG
    b332cce5-790b-4b63-952d-a4400b98ce03_Thumbnail.PNG

Less then a week since I get Sanchez EA decide to fix my CB issue :D not sold anything in a while I am at 1.2 million, I am away at the minute so not getting the best internet connection. I might unlock another English icon slightly salty I could have got Rashford.

WL/RIVLAS Packs
    TOTS Felipe
    SIF Brandt
    TOTS Yilmaz

fair to say my TOTS reds have been pretty sub standard in my opinion.

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @KEANO FC
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • iD33J91
    Not used De Ligt but he looks unreal
  • Cadey 5
    edited August 1
    WL/RIVALS REWARDS!

268c2722-7f85-413e-ac26-bc00fba87fe3_Thumbnail.PNG

Back home this weekend so I should be able to post my WL result/review but this week it finally happened, we signed TOTS VVD! yes game is dead, but was delighted because now I can see what all the fuss was about :)

Mega Pack
    fdfae48d-2491-4258-a8ee-ee591c100c13_Thumbnail.PNG

other packs
    ae97025c-f4ef-4c57-a378-81928a5635e2_Thumbnail.PNG
    9cd0e1a5-df54-48bc-8bb2-592177f634a9_Thumbnail.PNG

Guaranteed TOTS Pack
    a3a05964-d70e-43ea-8795-0b8214ea7e2a_Thumbnail.PNG

Pogba and Richarlison signed this week

Spent about 300k and most the clubs dead wood to sign these two this week, Pogba I got done for the United Past and Present side and the fact I had a lot of spare players I am never going to use, Futties Neto, Red Izzo, Red Trapp, TOTS Thauvin, about 6 Discard none major league TOTS, Futties Arias NOBODY in the two teams first teams posted above got put into a SBC :)

5bab07a8-c288-40a5-ab89-0359f2ad0ee3_Thumbnail.PNG
    adbafad6-deaf-4b4f-bce0-4621f8d7e67e_Thumbnail.PNG

Team for upcoming WL potentially
    f54d1661-cded-4199-b15f-d1c58c615b8f_Thumbnail.PNG

United Past and Present for Final WL most likely
    464fa4e4-9d01-404d-b122-bb0d9a438702_Thumbnail.PNG

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @KEANO FC
  • LFC Simon 98
    16682 posts World Class
    Heard you packed Pele, congrats
  • Cadey 5
    Heard you packed Pele, congrats

Scored his 300th goal last week can’t tell you how good he is.
  • vibemix881
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Cadey 5 gg mate
  • Cadey 5
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    @Cadey 5 gg mate

Cheers been one hell of a grind :D now I’m just trying out players I pack.
  • jpsblue
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    amazing effort again, bro! 18 and 19 series have been great, really enjoyed them

what player are you thinking of doing this for fifa 20? maybe one of the new icons?
  • iD33J91
    Mbappe still gets my player of the year!!

Crazy to think how quick time has gone since the beginning of this RTG
  • Keano
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Now onto next year ;)
  • VICTAAAA
    10759 posts Has That Special Something
    @Cadey 5 = GOAT
    Another year of an amazing RTG! I don’t think I’ll be partaking next year; thinking this will be my last FUT.

Best wishes for the next year!
  • Cadey 5
    jpsblue wrote: »
    amazing effort again, bro! 18 and 19 series have been great, really enjoyed them

what player are you thinking of doing this for fifa 20? maybe one of the new icons?

Going to wait on the full icon release before I decide, I also have’t decided how seriously I want to play FIFA 20, so that will dictate who I choose.

iD33J91 wrote: »

Honestly don’t know how I would have enjoyed this FIFA without him!

He kept me playing until I TOTS for sure then Pele kept me going through TOTS and Futties.

Keano wrote: »
    Now onto next year ;)

You joining me? No money ;)
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    @Cadey 5 = GOAT
    Another year of an amazing RTG! I don’t think I’ll be partaking next year; thinking this will be my last FUT.

If you are still going to be around the forums feel free to PM me ideas or player suggestions regardless of if you sign up to tag city :)
  • LFC Simon 98
    16682 posts World Class
    I will actually join you next year.

No money.

Gonna not do it around a single player but plan on having a first team and then an untradeable Serie A team. Can build it up and do SBC throughout the year.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    GOAT THREAD CADEY. I might not play next year but might be visit forum just to follow your thread
  • Keano
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

Going to wait on the full icon release before I decide, I also have’t decided how seriously I want to play FIFA 20, so that will dictate who I choose.

Honestly don’t know how I would have enjoyed this FIFA without him!

He kept me playing until I TOTS for sure then Pele kept me going through TOTS and Futties.

Keano wrote: »
    Now onto next year ;)

You joining me? No money ;)
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    @Cadey 5 = GOAT

If you are still going to be around the forums feel free to PM me ideas or player suggestions regardless of if you sign up to tag city :)

No money at all mate @Cadey 5

this year was awful for gameplay & i'm not a menu kinda guy, so ill buy the game (havent even pre ordered it yet), then ust earn stuff through gameplay.
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    I doubt I’m even getting next year tbh. I never spend but with me starting a new course and working part time on top of it I’m not gonna have any time to play and sticking with 19 saves me money and doesn’t take me away from things I should be doing
  • Pugzilla
    15859 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I doubt I’m even getting next year tbh. I never spend but with me starting a new course and working part time on top of it I’m not gonna have any time to play and sticking with 19 saves me money and doesn’t take me away from things I should be doing

Good luck with that stuff. FIFA can be such a time sink, if you are serious about other things in your life, definitely give it a miss. It's not as if there wont be a chance to buy it discounted later and of course FIFA 21 will be a thing as well.
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Good luck with that stuff. FIFA can be such a time sink, if you are serious about other things in your life, definitely give it a miss. It's not as if there wont be a chance to buy it discounted later and of course FIFA 21 will be a thing as well.
    Exactly. I’m not exactly flush with money going back to do engineering. I’m having to keep a house and work part time whilst studying 3 days a week. I’m not gonna have a student loan or anything either because I’ve already used it all doing my undergraduate degree in marine biology.

Career mode will keep me ticking and getting a ridiculous squad on 19 dirt cheap will satisfy my urge till 21 I think.

Only thing wanting me to get 20 is I get 20% off in the place I work haha
  • iD33J91

Same, not getting next year.

With exams and work, buying a home, time is limited.

Will stick with Borderlands 3 and Ghost Recon instead
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class

Exams and hopefully buying a house (already rent atm). Less time wasting it on games and more doing overtime in work and exams
  • iD33J91

Exams and hopefully buying a house (already rent atm). Less time wasting it on games and more doing overtime in work and exams

@Antparry92

Pretty much the same - and also, in honesty, it’s one of the only games that truly makes me mad / angry. I don’t get frustrated at any other game.

Spend too much money on it and don’t enjoy it