PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Just a heads up, starting 4321 would give you more chem certainly ATM and probably a lot of the time, sweet team man, one hell of a thread, glad to see Scholes back in the team!

honestly so used to starting 451 I did't look to check! thanks for the heads up getting everyone on 10 apart from Robben or any replacement LCB on 8.

433 3 for full :D

Sk-rmbillede-2019-06-19-kl-01-01-00.png
  • Cadey 5
    10372 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 18
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Just a heads up, starting 4321 would give you more chem certainly ATM and probably a lot of the time, sweet team man, one hell of a thread, glad to see Scholes back in the team!

honestly so used to starting 451 I did't look to check! thanks for the heads up getting everyone on 10 apart from Robben or any replacement LCB on 8.

Use 433 to get everyone on 10 chem

Ronaldinho Scholes Robben
    Fernandinho Pele Viera
    Telles Izzo Maldini Lala
    Schmeichel

TH
    FrankFrank wrote: »

i am knew to Ultimate team ok :|

seriously though thanks got to decide if I want to go

Telles Izzo or
    Robertson VVD
    or a mix with 1 on 8.

and if i want to use Gorezka or get Aquar or stick with Fernandinho.
  • El_Nino
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tommytour wrote: »

Use 433 to get everyone on 10 chem

Ronaldinho Scholes Robben
    Fernandinho Pele Viera
    Telles Izzo Maldini Lala
    Schmeichel

TH
    FrankFrank wrote: »

i am knew to Ultimate team ok :|

seriously though thanks got to decide if I want to go

Telles Izzo or
    Robertson VVD
    or a mix with 1 on 8.

and if i want to use Gorezka or get Aquar or stick with Fernandinho.

My advice has been one upped 😂
    Personally I’d go Goretzka over Fernandinho and stick with Izzo and Telles
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 25
    WL REWARDS

95851894-a183-476b-82a7-b8d12670a1c2_Thumbnail.PNG
    afa3cd09-ee1f-4bdd-8afb-521d16f0a4ee_Thumbnail.PNG

Went with Bamba just because i am sick of Keepers give me someone to try before he gets put in the SBC Gods hands, and Lala of course which makes me kinda salty as he was the one saving grace from my pack spend. however it has been recommended to me the 94 could come in use for the Ultimate TOTS.

Cadey sets semil retirement date

obviously I mentioned it before but I think following the next two WL I am going to post a final review on the squad and call it quits for FIFA 19 RTG unless the rewards system changes like festival of FUT I may play to 14 wins at weekends, but i will be done with the weekly objective grind, i have got a fitness goal that I want to achieve and over the last 3 months or so i have lost 10 pounds gained 8 lost 2 and it's just not been a healthy journey post that initial loss.

and i feel like not pushing myself to give you guys the best thread I can might give me no space mentally :) that probably sounds deeper then it's meant to but hopefully you get what i am saying.

so having achieved everything I could possibly have wanted for FIFA 19 and might stop the weekly updates, i will still play games and if anything major comes up i may poll it, but i think i just want to spend 2 months or so playing relaxed FIFA without taking notes on all the little things, so the next two months will be spent on closing the thread out to a good end.

FIFA 19 TOTY VOTING

One thing i think will be fun is to have a TOTY voting for the RTG per position as we did last year but no chemistry just voting on the most influential players per position.

TOTY Voting per position in 4231
    Pack Pull of the year
    Most important decision of the year
    are just some ideas i have.

image.img.jpg

CADEY TARGETS

The mini targets I still have are.
    Getting Pele to as many goals as I can
    Completing any English SBC that comes up
    Unlocking Moore
    Playing to 14 wins with the England set up with Scholes as captain.

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • jpsblue
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    nice one mate! deffo agree about taking a break, this game has mentally ruined us all.

however what will be interesting is if EA with WL rewards make it something like, combining a few promos into one reward rank, for example, next week could be Carniball/FUT Birthday players as the rewards, week after could be Future Stars etc. what would be good. we'll see what EA have in store though

if they are only going to have like, 84+ IF's as the rewards, then i dont think ill play anymore either
  • Keano
    12247 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck mate, what should be the sweatiest WL this fifa, think we're all going to need it.
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 27
    WL 20-8

31d7ae41-5c73-4912-a75c-feb7275d340e_Thumbnail.PNG
    DsZhkJfXoAA2GCM.jpg

Top scorers
    Pele 41
    Ronaldinho 14
    Robben 7

Top assists
    Scholes 11
    Robben 10
    Ronaldinho 8

CoolDescriptiveDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Can't get over this rivals strike.

What I think will be my last full WL Pele showed me exactly why I should't have questioned his ability to play up top he truly is one of the best striker I have ever used, we all knew it would take some big balls to replace Mbappe and Pele just knows where the net is, he also highlights how awful R9 has been for me as the goal output difference is so drastic.

Selling up

I am going to sell every none first team/long term player in the next two days or so whilst everything has a value due to the SBCS as I am done with the league grind now and pretty set on our final team, i now just want coins for any English SBC that drops and may consider a English ICON.

Campbell joins 1000 club

fc64348f-2e0a-4918-9881-238c859dc7fc_Thumbnail.PNG

Big Sol as he is known amongst the players came off the bench to make his 1000th appearance joining club icons Scholes and Mbappe in a exclusive club, he is the clubs 3rd all time appearance maker behind those mentioned and his highlight was undoubtedly the elite two finish he achieved whilst partnering long term CB partner VVD who himself is now 21 games away from the magic number.

Cadey said after the game 'I sent him on to give him the reception he deserves" Big Sol is set to return to the starting 11 next weekend has the club embark on a English charity Weekend to honour the contributions made by English players this year.

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
  • iD33J91
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    jpsblue wrote: »
    nice one mate! deffo agree about taking a break, this game has mentally ruined us all.

however what will be interesting is if EA with WL rewards make it something like, combining a few promos into one reward rank, for example, next week could be Carniball/FUT Birthday players as the rewards, week after could be Future Stars etc. what would be good. we'll see what EA have in store though

if they are only going to have like, 84+ IF's as the rewards, then i dont think ill play anymore either
    WL 20-8

DsZhkJfXoAA2GCM.jpg

Top scorers
    Pele 41
    Ronaldinho 14
    Robben 7

Top assists
    Scholes 11
    Robben 10
    Ronaldinho 8

CoolDescriptiveDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Can't get over this rivals strike.

What I think will be my last full WL Pele showed me exactly why I should't have questioned his ability to play up top he truly is one of the best striker I have ever used, we all knew it would take some big balls to replace Mbappe and Pele just knows where the net is, he also highlights how awful R9 has been for me as the goal output difference is so drastic.

Selling up

I am going to sell every none first team/long term player in the next two days or so whilst everything has a value due to the SBCS as I am done with the league grind now and pretty set on our final team, i now just want coins for any English SBC that drops and may consider a English ICON.

Campbell joins 1000 club

fc64348f-2e0a-4918-9881-238c859dc7fc_Thumbnail.PNG

Big Sol as he is known amongst the players came off the bench to make his 1000th appearance joining club icons Scholes and Mbappe in a exclusive club, he is the clubs 3rd all time appearance maker behind those mentioned and his highlight was undoubtedly the elite two finish he achieved whilst partnering long term CB partner VVD who himself is now 21 games away from the magic number.

Cadey said after the game 'I sent him on to give him the reception he deserves" Big Sol is set to return to the starting 11 next weekend has the club embark on a English charity Weekend to honour the contributions made by English players this year.

Awesome updates - great year for the RTG!!
  • Ugri
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    Epic job @Cadey 5 Now to top off with a HUGE red pull on Thursday!
  • Cadey 5
    Couple of signings to unveil before tomorrow

Bobby Moore joins project England
    5124b481-8764-45f5-98b3-281925067032_Thumbnail.PNG

Been working on this one slowly with dupes and pulls finally finished it this week ;) did't effect the club finances really got nothing from packs.

Bernardo Silva Signs
    aa68e13b-8c34-42b1-94ac-82cd6933562f_Thumbnail.PNG

Our ultimate pack pull was nice if not spectacular fits into the team at CAM on occasions I don't want to play Scholes and has ripped me a new one on multiple occasions.

Paulinho signs for 23k
    24939285-cc41-454c-9565-5049129bab69_Thumbnail.PNG

Had a discard in form in the club so was a no brainer to add him even if he may never get used!

Leagues
    In one last attempt at a good pull I did
    15/20 BBVA
    14/20 BPL
    Pro league full
    11/18 League Nos

0 walkouts.
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 27
    WL/RVIALS REWARDS:

Peaked at the pack opening lads reds have been a shambles for me, first striker this TOTS from rewards and it's Quags.

5ceaeac3-fbb5-4571-9eeb-5ce1e5433c29_Thumbnail.PNG
    093acc9e-b301-492e-9e8c-92df89d4e46d_Thumbnail.PNG
    198ea44c-6b92-49f1-9ed8-da299c858650_Thumbnail.PNG
    f5ab0084-57ce-4d7d-8d06-be55cdff4083_Thumbnail.PNG

Put the junk into 4 80+ player picks
    7176fcde-428c-47d5-8fbd-d6bb8a71e7df_Thumbnail.PNG

Might dump him into Iniesta as a club collectable.

• jpsblue
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 27
    Lol the pulls from all those league sbcs :D

Quag is decent tbh, but the club is stacked offensively at the minute

I’ve seen worse 125k packs too, which includes mine from 1 hour ago :D
  • Cadey 5
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Lol the pulls from all those league sbcs :D

Quag is decent tbh, but the club is stacked offensively at the minute

I’ve seen worse 125k packs too, which includes mine from 1 hour ago :D

i got 1 85 and 2 84s both keepers just was't worth mentioning, he's ok probably won't take Silva's place as Scholes replacement CAM, put the junk into the 80+ players picks and got Lewa! so might dump him in Iniesta as a collectable.
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 28
    THE LAST HURRAH!

FIFA-19-League-SBC-Rewards-FUT-Squad-Building-Challenges.jpg

Going to spam leagues tonight regardless of how many coins it costs me to reset: at what point should I stop?

Current fiancees 1.6 mil.

When to stop?

https://strawpoll.com/rpk43ykf

• Cadey 5
    edited July 4
    LEAGUE SPAM RESULTS/DOUBLE SIGNING

Electrum Players Pack x 3
    Gold Pack x 4
    Gold Players Pack x 4
    Mega Pack x 1
    Premium Electrum Players Pack x 8
    Premium Gold Players Pack x 3
    Premium Gold Pack x 2
    Premium Mixed Players Pack x 2
    Prime Gold Players Pack x 4
    Prime Electrum Players Pack x 4
    Jumbo Premium Gold Pack x 7
    Jumbo Gold Pack x 6
    Rare Gold Pack x 2
    Rare Mixed Players Pack x 4
    Rare Electrum Players Pack x 4
    Small Rare Electrum Players Pack x 1 `
    Small Rare Mixed Players Pack x 1
    Small Rare Gold Players Pack x 5
    Small gold players pack x 6
    Small Prime electrum Players Pack x 2
    Small Prime Gold Players Pack x 1
    Small Prime mixed players pack x 1
    Mixed Players Pack x 3

Total SBC Packs Opened 76

RESULTS:
    IF Reyna
    IF Wagner
    84 X 4
    85 x 3

Walkouts
    Naldo
    Alderweireld
    Bonucci

I stored quite a bit in the club on the off chance I got to that league so I don't think i did too badly in the end, made 60k today selling off Barcalona players which took the club finances back to 1.5 mil.

Player Pick choices
    4b822231-ddf5-40c8-9567-752682cc7b45_Thumbnail.PNG

a2b51555-9ba0-47aa-9343-e04fdf0b676b_Thumbnail.PNG
    4ce0ef85-9175-4585-9cb1-55b35edcf37e_Thumbnail.PNG
    62d6c1e5-587f-44ff-a030-cc4c6e89eb82_Thumbnail.PNG

Iniesta/Tores sign
    f583816d-1a43-4f99-ba72-aeb9bdd961ab_Thumbnail.PNG
    8044bd67-74de-433e-ac20-222129ad428e_Thumbnail.PNG

Squads submitted:
    c923a47b-d483-4e8d-9183-7e44b4292de5_Thumbnail.PNG
    ad10749e-5274-46cc-9025-dae0d1018833_Thumbnail.PNG

The plan going forward

As I said before I am taking a more relaxed approach now TOTS is over and I do not wish to play a full WL until FIFA 20, however it do want some games with the club I have worked hard to build so, my plan is to play to G3 in WL and add one new player to the squad to review each week, I have not taken away polling for big signings but most of the SBCS are collectables from here on out so small signings I will make a personal decision on.

• Keano
    As much as torres’s card looks good, its been done year after year so it’s a bit meh in the grand scheme of things. But decent to use overall.
  • Cadey 5
    Keano wrote: »
    As much as torres’s card looks good, its been done year after year so it’s a bit meh in the grand scheme of things. But decent to use overall.

TBF i have never done his FB card so it's a new one for me and cheap as chips mate.
  • iD33J91

TBF i have never done his FB card so it's a new one for me and cheap as chips mate.

He’s pretty decent too!! Obviously not “elite” but him and Iniesta are fun little cards to use at this stage of the game
  • Cadey 5
    edited July 7
    WL 17-6

d1ae64b8-384d-4940-bfcf-c85593f52296_Thumbnail.PNG
    57c2ee8d-2449-4bff-95b8-eb872600dae5_Thumbnail.PNG

Finished 17-6 this past WL quite pleased with how i played and I really enjoyed Torres, just always seemed to be there, scored some cheese headers, tap ins and some clutch finishes amongst his goals, honestly if R9 did that I would be happy.

Shooting 8/10 sometimes hit and miss but as I said takes one at least.
    Movement 10/10 night and day between his runs and other med/med strikers
    Pace 7/10 not quite at the TOTS level but good enough!
    Heading 10/10 stock in the air just adds to what he can offer

FUTSWAP

EA have done a madness so who should our collectors item be if I can reach the tokens without punching my wall in.

Latest Poll: FUTSWAP
    https://strawpoll.com/w45dy238

To many screenshots with the madness of the special cards but here is what I have opened/packed this week,

Electrum Players Pack x 1
    Gold Players Pack x 3
    Mega Pack x 3
    Premium Gold Players Pack x 1
    Premium Mixed Players Pack x 3
    Premium Gold Pack x 4
    Prime Mixed Players Pack x 1
    Prime Gold Players Pack x 3
    Rare Mega Pack x 1
    Rare Gold Pack x 2
    Rare Electrum Players Pack x 1
    Rare Players Pack x 1
    Rare Mixed Players Pack x 1
    Jumbo Rare Players Pack x 1
    Small Rare Mixed Players Pack x 2
    Small Prime Gold Players Pack x 2
    Small Prime Electrum Players Pack x 1
    Small Prime Mixed Players Pack x 1
    Small Gold Players Pack x 5
    Small Electrum Players Pack x 1
    Ultimate Pack x 3
    Mixed Players Pack x 2

Walkouts
    Scream Pepe
    Scream Mandzukic
    Scream Ochoa
    OTW Balotelli
    RTTF Benzema
    MOTM Zapata
    SIF Laca
    Muller
    Neuer
    Kroos

Special none walkout
    MOTM Caque
    MOTM Jahanbkhsh
    MOTM Smith
    EMOTM Pernica
    EMOTM Loftus-Cheek
    OTW Clyne
    OTW Munir

• Cadey 5
    edited July 11
    WL 15-3
    674e3b65-835d-46cd-922b-b06addf19d75_Thumbnail.PNG

This week I played FB Iniesta to try and he did better then expected I won't lie I got some clips but I CBA to go get them right now.

He is a bit of a one trick pony that is a pony who could pass like no other, 11 assists and 6 goals is a good if not mind blowing return.

Passing 10/10 god level passing on par if not better then PIM Scholes.
    Shooting 6/10 bit iffy here his shots lack the power to cause real issues in this version of FIFA but he can finesse quite well i guess because of the 99 composure.
    Strength 4/10 I thought with his balance he would be one of these players where the strengh won't matter he will will hold onto the ball.. Lies! he was the cause of many many counter attacks if i did't get the pass of quick enough.
    Stamina 3/10 bit obvious but this bloke can barely play a full game often subbing off for R9 with Pele going CAM.

CADEY GETS SALTY

I won't lie I played someone on the forum who finished T100 I got salty at a flick up back post header with TOTS CR7 and a flick up Volley from CR7 so I held RT for rivals points because as I have expressed many times i am cutting my games down now. He proceeded to score 3 more and dab so i pressed paused 3 times at the end because i am a salt merchant.

Anyhow i am just posting it incase anybody does't want to associate with a RTG that can produced salt :) just let me know and i will remove ya **** from the board ;)
  • Keano
    edited July 8
    F the meta, I want quality good football not scoop flicks & nonsense that're only used as broken.
  • krakos000
    17417 posts World Class
    F the meta, I want quality good football not scoop flicks & nonsense that're only used as broken.

Preach it
  • BrentfordFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d name and shame him :joy:

Salty that and to dab too :lol:
  • Keano

WL Thread my boy, it's all in there ;)
  • iD33J91
    It’s just that sort of game now. There’s no “fun” mode. Whole game is so focused on rewards and tailored towards keeping you addicted to the reward structure.

Most of the community plays on every broken mechanic possible to win at any costs
  • BrentfordFC

WL Thread my boy, it's all in there ;)

Will check now :lol:
  • Cadey 5
    edited July 23
    Bit of a cluster here hopefully it all makes sense

Bale gets Boost
    0bda7cad-409f-4f78-8f57-26306a40a514_Thumbnail.PNG

Cadey is delighted to announce long serving Bale has upgraded to his TOTY Version orginally catching the scouts eye at TOTY the three times Champions League winner eventually joined the side following a Team of the tournament performance.

as you may or may not remember we questioned whether to do TOTY Bale, Best or Rivaldo at TOTY ultimately choosing Rivaldo to protect the finances of the club. The club is now in a much better financial position and I could't pass up this chance <3 total coin spend (30k + First Owner players)

Squads submitted
    8a86bb8d-6e27-4397-8a81-666528aacc86_Thumbnail.PNG
    548fb7d1-bc75-49ed-a1e2-cf01b68bcbf3_Thumbnail.PNG
    091728f2-975a-4db6-81e1-78d2a8c1608a_Thumbnail.PNG

Useless reds tossed aside for RVP
    2367e3fb-638a-49e1-87fa-b7e7588090d0_Thumbnail.PNG
    254bad91-d716-470b-b02c-4b101710a837_Thumbnail.PNG

WL/RIVALS REWARDS
    bf8c76b6-dc51-4e91-bdfb-303c0c1d6e18_Thumbnail.PNG719d2898-8deb-45d1-9922-359524d47941_Thumbnail.PNG
    c89030f4-1d3e-457d-98a9-d1e855293e94_Thumbnail.PNG

WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY WE HAVE MADE I MEAN COINS

I have 1.5 million coins

Untradable Fodder
    e1548967-9a76-47b2-a892-21e93602b99c_Thumbnail.PNG

Tradable Fodder
    9d766d2e-77f2-447a-933f-5212638bb6f2_Thumbnail.PNG

In form fodder from untradable golds
    69616542-c40f-47fb-8bf9-d16d74970ac6_Thumbnail.PNG

So I have a few options

I could see if I can complete Gullit for the sake of it put him in the main team for the end game screenshot of what we achieved.

I could complete Blanc and Fred for a past and present United team to put Scholes into for "fun"

Project Past and Present
    b882799a-3976-4d3d-80f5-8ffb56aa0d45_Thumbnail.PNG
    image_1574782621.img_.jpg

Latest Poll: The last project
    https://strawpoll.com/xy93awcy

• Keano
    RVP & Blind, good man. Had to go P&P ;)
  • BrentfordFC
    Dab for the gullit :trollface:
  • Cadey 5
    edited July 25
    SQUAD UPDATES

Two WL ago i did't play any games this WL just gone I went 17-4 have't done to much on the account but I have made some signings rather then go though it all I thought I would post the squads, I tried to fill each bench with other important players rather then the other team.

OUR MAIN/MOST LIKELY FINAL TEAM

225761e0-b005-4cb2-a63c-60c4e6f2c444_Thumbnail.PNG

THE SECOND TEAM
    9de3f2c9-8110-43b5-a476-94bf6ba37344_Thumbnail.PNG

*Subject to change if I can find a way to work Mbappe in or decide to put R9 in from the start.

PROJECT ENGLAND
    87eb6ccd-7285-4a5c-9ae0-680fb6acf659_Thumbnail.PNG

UNITED PAST AND PESENT
    3d4f1072-29ea-4e94-b0c2-1aa80f14d9a9_Thumbnail.PNG

@Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @KEANO FC