PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    fc8a8d95-b95d-49ad-8ce8-f8de67002378_Thumbnail.PNG

After a head day of discussion with the board eventually voting a 8 to 6 in favour of signing him

The man the myth the legend Paul Scholes has signed for the club a record breaking 851k (would have rather paid a round number because I am odd) but after a year break from football the king of passing has signed on the dotted line.

His Manchester United saw him career win 25 titles across a fantastic career including:

11 Premiership titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    4 FA Cups
    3 League cups

the star of the past is set to link up with the star of the future, Mbappe has not featured in any of the clubs four weekend league games this week as the club wanted to debut the two future club legends together Scholes will wear the number 22 shirt as he did before retiring whereas Mbappe will debut with the number 9.

The clubs finances are rumoured to be in trouble following the signing but manager Cadey does not seem to be worried, after being asked "how has this effected the budget for the season?" Cadey responded.

"Look we are here to discuss Scholes the finances are off limits thats up for the board to deal with I deal with the team"

Sales: RIP Silva
    d06b9097131cad2eaa3174bbac965d36.jpg

23889427-60fe-44ec-ac0c-0f3a2c2e46c3_Thumbnail.PNG

Scholes Debut 3-2W WL

Scholes and Mbappe took to the field as fans sold out the ground to see the clubs new superstars, it was the worst possible start a AUB raced down the field from KO to score after 2 minutes.

Allisson pulled off a decent save on the 25th minute mark with Mbappe testing his luck from range with his right foot. Howvever once the resulting corner was cleared Scholes found some space to chip the ball into the near post for Mbappe to head home for what will surely be there first of many link ups.

12 minutes later it was 2-1 Scholes getting on the scoresheet himself this time skipping past his man and firing a left foot shot into the net that had too much power for the keeper.

The second half produced few chances but the two debutants linked up again this time Mbappe setting up Scholes following a one two the latter calmly passing the ball past the on rushing keeper.

Jesus pulled one back with twenty minutes to go but the home team held on for the win.

Highlights here: https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/eed26512-27c1-4f76-a774-b165e890d896

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 FC Simon 98" @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92

Superb. Congrats! Hope you give us a detailed review as that is one card I want later in the game also.
  • Idek
    10081 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    I bet you weren't expecting to have him so fast when you started this a couple weeks ago :D

Shouldn't have a problem hitting the 200 goal/assists targets
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Yessss!! Great signing!! Buzzing to see where this goes now
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Good to see you’ve got him.
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    I bet you weren't expecting to have him so fast when you started this a couple weeks ago :D

Shouldn't have a problem hitting the 200 goal/assists targets

Delighted I will still swap out for his SBC if it drops though.
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Yessss!! Great signing!! Buzzing to see where this goes now
    Dodds wrote: »
    Good to see you’ve got him.

We go wherever we want now ;)
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    Excellent RTG this. Enjoy reading the thread! Keep up the good work
  • chaser2k15
    13344 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice one @Cadey 5
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Just caught up on the RTG there, WL has been kind to you, gratz on Mbappe and finally signing the man himself, Scholes!

PS :- I didn't receive a notification when you @ me.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    You'll need to change my name :p

Enjoying the RTG!
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something

Enjoying the RTG!

Why the new account? @ccooaattssyy
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Well done @Cadey 5. Impressive once again to get him so quick.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Enjoying the RTG!

Why the new account? @ccooaattssyy

Origin issues with old one. Bad and sad times.
  • Loving this thread, keen to see how it develops.

Considering you already have Scholes, any thoughts on reuniting him with Giggs at some stage?
  • DoD_Jester
    26214 posts Player of the Year
    I wanna be back on the board :wink: l
  • LFC Simon 98
    16504 posts World Class
    Not sure what to do myself. Want Gerrard but think the hype of waiting for his SBC would be crazy
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

How long you been back?
  • Keano
    12682 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018

How long you been back?

Not long enough to be re-banned by the looks of it... @ORANGEeffect05 @WFCBagnall ... do your work & stop slacking :trollface:

If the board is adding @DoD_Jester then i'd like to also be put onto the reserve list if there's not space at the table...
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20296 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

How long you been back?

Not long enough to be re-banned by the looks of it... @ORANGEeffect05 @WFCBagnall ... do your work & stop slacking :trollface:

If the board is adding @DoD_Jester then i'd like to also be put onto the reserve list if there's not space at the table...

Vive le revolution
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    Cadey praises impact of new signings
    d45b4ab1-b848-4c0f-9490-d70e9b07eb83_Thumbnail.PNG

024edc1d-e7c8-4b02-9c05-ae93c50d7869_Thumbnail.PNG

Disclaimer
    This might be the only WL I play all the games I went for G2 because we needed the funds then needed 3 wins from 6 for G1 went on very stressful run of LLWLWW and my last opponent rage quit at 1-0 after 20 minutes <3 I personally am not good enough to finish G1 on a regular basis so I will take gold 3 most weeks and run.

However I cannot stress the difference between Silva/King and Paul Scholes and Mbappe, anyone who says big players don't make a difference are talking rubbish.

Team goal of the weekend:
    https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/7cceabc8-8f0f-4f7b-80e4-cda968c5b3b4

Individual strike of the weekend
    https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/b96d287d-111f-4a57-87a8-ec92526b42b3

TEAM REVIEW FOR THIS WEEK (Won't do this every week)

Adan
    8/10 up from last week: Continues to impress for a keeper I don't see much of can't save a finesse from top players form outside the box to save his life but came up clutch for me in some huge games, including a massive save in my 2nd to last game when I was 1-0 down.

Costa
    7/10 Actually like this card if he gets a in form I would like to pick it up somehow, still much better out there but for a none rare he has done a good job, steady on the ball and just all round ok to use.

Nacho
    7/10 up from last week: Did't concede as many from corners this week or headers and that was with Paul Scholes marking the front post so he must have played his part in that somewhere, provides good links if anything and I did notice his strength more this week then last, still would love a upgrade but another steady club player.

Koulibaly
    7/10 down from last week: A rock he may be but I was on the end of some hammering this week including a 7-3 defeat and against high press he simply does not have the passing to help me out combined with that positioning I spoke about its a struggle, but he is still a man mountain against slower players who play more passive.

Hysaj
    8/10 Big up from last week Maybe I don't notice what he does but for someone like me to go 20-10 he must do more then what I appreciate, the last few games I shipped goals for fun but I was playing panicked football i think in my relaxed mood he does a solid job.

Coquelini
    7/10: New to this week: a more solid less speedy allan he did his job covering ground and attempting to shield the back four my biggest complaint though is for some reason he kept getting into good attacking positioning but can't finish his dinner.

Allan
    9/10 Up from last week: The ground this man covers for the team is unmatched I just noticed him more this week then last breaking up play and intercepting still think he would benefit from a better partner but with the current teams in the game he does a great job for now.

Gudues
    6/10 New to this team: I had used him in many games before in division rivals so knew what I could get from him but despite weighing in with some goals I don't think I could bank on him for a bit of magic or a last minute goal when one on one with the keeper just does't give me the confidence.

Dembele
    8/10 New this week: probably the second highest scorer of the week feels stronger then his card suggests and that 5* WF comes in clutch when panic shooting, not top tier I would say he is in the middle range of FIFA players but unlike the above mentioned I have confidence when the ball is at his feet.

Scholes
    9/10 The only thing stopping the magic 10 is after a impressive debut he did neither assist or score in 4 games he came big towards the end scoring in my second to last game in a comeback victory and scoring a 90th minute winner in my win before that. His passing is both a blessing and a issue but only because I find myself attempting passes I know are low such a long through balls because its Scholes, I do wish he was a tiny bit quicker as versus compact teams he can get isolated, but his goals/assist ratio for the WL was fantastic and a simply enjoy scoring with him, he has struck up a great partnership with Mbappe.

Mbappe
    10/10 without a doubt the star performer of the WL he just always did something for me the majority of the time if he is gone he is gone and his finishing when I made a calm decision is fantastic, I am not good enough to take advantage of the 5* skills but as a pure finisher he is top level I honestly might reach just as many games with this card as Scholes.

honourable mentions from the bench

Barkley 4 goals 3 assists in 9 sub appearances or there about, feels like a unit on the ball and his passing feels much better then the card suggests sometimes brought him on at RCDM or dropped Scholes deeper and put him CAM.

IF Lala, bring him on for some fresh legs quite often just feels smooth on the ball.

Cavani weighed in with 4 goals from 6 sub appearances.

d545fbb9-90a8-4d23-9321-46e1159df058_Thumbnail.PNG
    2f093ce7-d1fa-4030-8999-d388cd55faf8_Thumbnail.PNG

Last thing to note I got G1 in SB to get the FUT SWAP player we did't get a single board from the packs but did get Vrsaljko

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • LFC Simon 98
    16504 posts World Class
    20 wins is mad. You’ve got a better team than me at this rate and some 100k packs to come :D
  • Cadey 5
    20 wins is mad. You’ve got a better team than me at this rate and some 100k packs to come :D

Think I have peaked in pack pull and performance before the first month is over :D Also as for the Gerrard question just get him because he will help you enjoy the game, if you are like me and you like first owner things you can do the SBC if/when it drops.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16504 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Think I have peaked in pack pull and performance before the first month is over :D Also as for the Gerrard question just get him because he will help you enjoy the game, if you are like me and you like first owner things you can do the SBC if/when it drops.

Yea fair enough, I can tell I’ll give in and get him. Can’t actually afford him just yet mind you but I wouldn’t be all that far off.

Only thing is when that IF Van Dijk comes out I dunno what to do.

Wanna go pack only around Gerrard but prob will wait till I get him First Owner
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats @Cadey 5 … seems like a regular phrase being used :lol:
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    congratz @Cadey 5 should get modric with scholes the pair that neverr be together becaue of spurs :(
  • Antparry92
    17521 posts World Class
    I’m finding out this year the perks of actually playing WL and SB. Sitting on over 170k at the moment and have rivals and G3 rewards to come this weeks
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something
    @Cadey 5 I think I speak for the board that we are very happy with your early season results. Fantastic side so early but even better writing. :+1:
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    fut19-solution-dce-juanfran-flashback-mini.jpg?resize=750%2C440&ssl=1

A make shift left back and or future RB starter? so I was set on not doing this we are on our last legs for finances i can't trade this week because of funds but having looked at our untradables I am almost certain we could sign him.

72bf632f-f675-4b19-bdd8-6b7f04eda5a1_Thumbnail.PNG

All untradable but Verratti and Giminez the latter might be worth keeping I would need to spend the 30k to finish the team and then the 30k to finish the second team, our current finances are 40k + a few discard in forms.

Reasons to do him:

Perhaps a good make shift left back for now.
    Potenially a starter right back
    60k before packs + untradables

Reasons not to do him:

Low on coins
    first of many flash backs
    discarding a lot of high value untradeables

Lastest poll: SBC Juafran?

https://strawpoll.com/z6f5r3b6

Team would start out like this giving him 7 chem after loyalty and the team 100 i used Dembele on 5 chem all WL so nobody panic about that.

3f436334-7e63-4273-bc1d-7265e13b08f7_Thumbnail.PNG

@Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain
    I voted no personally. The packs would be great, but I just think in like a months time, thre will be several better options.
  • Cadey 5
    I voted no personally. The packs would be great, but I just think in like a months time, thre will be several better options.

Better options we can do though?
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Yup bring him in!!!