PAUL SCHOLES RTG E3 FINISH AGAIN, SIGN VIERA?

Comments

  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    @CovLee_Candice Not bad I am on course to finish G1 as always but have had to change my approach and Mbappe is really struggling to score goals now, with finesse shots nerfed and his low shot power he has't had the best WL.
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 5
    CLUB AT A LOSS FOR IDENTITY

    4efa652a-fdea-44c1-83b1-c769158554a0_Thumbnail.PNG

    So I need tactics help! I spent the whole WL chopping and changing formations and had problems with most ironically at my second best WL. I was 21-8 though just played the last game to try out 5212 and won on pens i was going to throw it but i am too competitive.

    So over the WL I used
    4231 wide = great defensive cover but literally no options in attack Mbappe was so isolated on his own.
    442 (2) good options out wide Ibra/Mbappe up top but no midfield
    4222 probably the easier to attack with but again a midfeild problem but maybe that is just Scholes and Matuidi.

    I also used Press after Possession lost and drop back with Possession build up and i cannot tell you which is best.

    Drop back keeps me in games v better opponents but also gives worse opponents more of a chance.

    top scorers
    Mbappe 22
    Zlatan 22
    Rivaldo 9
    Depay 9

    top assisters

    Mbappe 12
    Depay 12
    Zlatan 11
    Rivaldo 8

    Scholes contribution.. Goals 3 assists 2.

    So if the board want to put forward any tactics or formation suggestions for next week let me know :) will edit the post tomorrow with some other things that happened in the WL.

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Keano
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    I've been doing 41212 & it does well, I've also heard 442 standard & 4222 is good as well, I can give you my tactics for the 41212 if need be, up to you pal.
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Should we sign Bains?
    Dyf93uIU0AEK-Jm.jpg:large

    Hear me out here, at first I thought it was a bit of a waste but I have looked into his future prospects at the club and it is not as silly as it seems!

    At some point I want to build a full England first owner club as you are all aware and unless Cole gets a FB this could be our only chance to sign a solid one.

    outside of that our only left back options currently are Robertson and Mendy the former having made 300 club games and Mendy impressing in the reecent WL, However Robertson 61 jumping may cause issues should we ever wish to sell Mendy meaning Bains could in fact be a better back up option.

    Will cost about 100k if I sell everything from G1 this week we should make that back Thurseday with the 50k for finishing G1.

    my "free" "Ultimate" Pack
    affb0db7-6e9b-4a76-9948-7e1a40779409_Thumbnail.PNG
    ff3bbab9-b982-431a-90eb-acacb6c62e90_Thumbnail.PNG

    Our terrible England line up so far!

    698723be-3029-4d34-9fdc-53193bdd465c_Thumbnail.PNG

    Latest Poll: Should we sign Bains?

    https://strawpoll.com/27gp972g

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
  • Antparry92
    16733 posts World Class
    I’ve splinters from sitting on the fence. He’d make a nice link but he’s really expensive for what he is I guess
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ve splinters from sitting on the fence. He’d make a nice link but he’s really expensive for what he is I guess

    Because I’m not trading anymore or investing I’m only making coins from games and my packs that’s my only issue really!
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, going to be a no from me, as the cost is a bit much.

    This is also going on the fact that your (and my tbh) pack luck is horrible at the moment, so wouldn't be surprised if max 20k is knocked off that price.

    Maybe I've reversed your pack luck now and a positive vote ensures you make profit on this :lol:
  • Keano
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    Got dybala from that free pack.. used the players from it except him in player picks & got Headliner Skriniar ;) @Cadey 5

    ...but Malcom might be 84 rated in 2-3 years... :trollface:
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, going to be a no from me, as the cost is a bit much.

    This is also going on the fact that your (and my tbh) pack luck is horrible at the moment, so wouldn't be surprised if max 20k is knocked off that price.

    Maybe I've reversed your pack luck now and a positive vote ensures you make profit on this :lol:

    God I hope you have changed my luck :D
    Keano wrote: »
    Got dybala from that free pack.. used the players from it except him in player picks & got Headliner Skriniar ;) @Cadey 5

    ...but Malcom might be 84 rated in 2-3 years... :trollface:

    Gratz mate really pleased for you.. ;)
  • Keano
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Yeah, going to be a no from me, as the cost is a bit much.

    This is also going on the fact that your (and my tbh) pack luck is horrible at the moment, so wouldn't be surprised if max 20k is knocked off that price.

    Maybe I've reversed your pack luck now and a positive vote ensures you make profit on this :lol:

    God I hope you have changed my luck :D
    Keano wrote: »
    Got dybala from that free pack.. used the players from it except him in player picks & got Headliner Skriniar ;) @Cadey 5

    ...but Malcom might be 84 rated in 2-3 years... :trollface:

    Gratz mate really pleased for you.. ;)

    I'm 50/50, both are bench at best haha, dybala looks a good supersub & Skriniar to bring on for those late squeaky bum time moments.

  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 8
    REWARDS TIME NEXT WEEK IS OUR WEEK!!!

    Rivals

    I played some D2 last night did't go down and go enough points for Rank 2:

    3cadc54d-af32-4fbe-9269-b68c7144cebe_Thumbnail.PNG

    Best pull from 2 15K Packs and 6 x 35k packs was Asenjo two boards all in.

    Weekend League

    b149765b-d87c-4964-9fdc-e12cc104fd4d_Thumbnail.PNG
    2cbbc54c-e3ad-4380-92a3-187f3d086801_Thumbnail.PNG
    d83e3318-8f03-48c4-ae20-7be1230ea068_Thumbnail.PNG

    Hamsik best pull who I have kept for now nothing in the second 100k pack.

    SBC

    Used the scrub untradables for player pick packs in hopes of turning them into something better selected the highest rated i did't own each time.

    be9d2906-703c-4df6-8500-ffe5ab8c719c_Thumbnail.PNG

    Overall 7/10 week for me 1 walkout out and a 86 I should be delighted :D

    Latest Poll: Should we sign Bains?

    Voting closes at 4pm so I can get it done! please vote if you have not done so already :) ...Hamsik now looks tasty mind as would that POTM Rashford ;) YOLO am I right!

    https://strawpoll.com/27gp972g

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano

    Sidenote: if I get time tonight I am going to see how cheap i can get SBC so A: I can try pack a headliner, B we have more in the club for when i give up this elite dream and do voted teams as and when I can, I will stop opening packs when he will cost more than the value of his 86 in form to complete.
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • iD33J91
    5266 posts Big Money Move
    No way to Baines, don’t see the value in it
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 8
    THE BEST DAY SO FAR THIS YEAR

    Baines announced
    e5ba62d2-645b-4f23-ae50-c1d1ed8fbe34_Thumbnail.PNG

    I waited until 5:50pm to finish it and he was winning 4-2 so got it done I screen shoted the vote but I am sure you all believe me.

    Cost breakdown
    Cost 77,500 + untradables
    Pack Return 25,300

    The club have announced amongst controversy the English left back faces stiff competition from Mendy and Robertson but is hopeful his eye for a pass could win over the manager he stand out stats include:

    92 aggression
    92 crossing
    87 balance
    87 short passing

    asked about his first team prospects Baines said "I heard the manager was going to give me the nod this WL so I will try and impress and hopefully stay in the team from there.

    ICON SET TO BE ANNOUNCED

    The club is set to annonuce the arrival of a Icon tonight with strong links too the clubs founding year as Pirlo RTG.

    fifa-19-fut-icons.jpg

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • LFC Simon 98
    15449 posts World Class
    HYEEOEOEPPPPEEEE
  • VICTAAAA
    10580 posts Has That Special Something
    We pack an* icon.

    Also, HYPEEEEEEE!!!!
  • iD33J91
    5266 posts Big Money Move
    No way!!!! Who has joined??
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    HYEEOEOEPPPPEEEE

    Nice to see you ;)
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    We pack an* icon.

    Also, HYPEEEEEEE!!!!

    Fixed <3

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    No way!!!! Who has joined??

    Not a huge one however will announce it tonight so I can give the post a nice post rather then a rushed one.
  • Keano
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    HYEEOEOEPPPPEEEE

    Nice to see you ;)
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    We pack an* icon.

    Also, HYPEEEEEEE!!!!

    Fixed <3

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    No way!!!! Who has joined??

    Not a huge one however will announce it tonight so I can give the post a nice post rather then a rushed one.

    you said id pack an icon and i got POTM Rashford at best, you pack the Icon.... ah well, me next time then? :trollface:
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    Current club finances 529k
    CoarseCorruptDairycow-size_restricted.gif

    A surprise and sudden move has seen goal scoring veteran and a former AC Millan Team of Pirlo Inzaghi join the club.

    He lined up with the midfielder maestro in two Champions League finals

    The 2003 Champions League final on penalties against fellow Italian giants Juventus a victory which saw current club Winger Rivaldo on the bench for Milan that day.

    2007 Final v Liverpool, Inzaghi scoring twice once off a deflected Pirlo free kick and the second after breaking the Liverpool line and slotting under the keeper, with Kuyt netting a late consolation for Liverpool as Milan struck revenge for the 2005 defeat Liverpool fans have long since forgotten.

    The club must now decide if they should cash in on his high profile with him likely to net the club 420-450k or keep him to add experience to the side and cash in later.

    Manager Cadey said at his press conference "I see no reason to get rid of him just as he comes through the door this is a big moment for the club lets enjoy it"

    Honour Inzaghi

    Should we honour him and use him in the current WL?
    Be a chance to spice it up I will have to finish Serie A but I could test/review some new players!

    Inzaghi
    SBC Skriniar if you are all ok with me finishing the league now!
    FUT SWAP Jesus, seems like the obvious choice this month and could try him out once I get 8 wins
    CL Vriksalko, used for one game to test be nice to get some use out of it! and having the "weaker" team might make me happier with my G2 finish who knows!
    Baines used him for 8 games last night trying to get the FUT Swap player but again good chance to use him.

    58ea893c-f67a-4197-a9e1-374db98600fe_Thumbnail.PNG
    394916cf-6197-4bb4-9f8e-ef82658c2f81_Thumbnail.PNG

    How the club pulled it off?

    As i mentioned before I was going to get Skriniar from the league SBC I got through 11 teams today trying to get a headliner! obviously pulling Inzaghi from Torino was just as good!
    2d048ea0-38bc-4f7f-8bbb-5582bea3a5bc_Thumbnail.PNG

    I started with 535k we are now at 529k with Inzaghi a Cardiff CB (who I have kept) and another 40k Special card to be posted later we obviously we are in profit and can have the league ready for the next event!

    Latest Polls Honour Inzaghi?

    https://strawpoll.com/kcw93hxr

    Keep or Sell Inzaghi?

    https://strawpoll.com/haea775h

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Antparry92
    16733 posts World Class
    Honour him!!
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honour him!!

    I knew you would want me to keep the man :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    15449 posts World Class
    PLEASE DONT DISCUSS 2007
  • Antparry92
    16733 posts World Class
    PLEASE DONT DISCUSS 2007
    One reason that’s good enough
  • VICTAAAA
    10580 posts Has That Special Something
    Honor him then sell. We can use the funds to complete a cheaper prime, that way we’ll get more packs to rip and an icon to put into a more meta SBC.

    Also, MORE PACKS, MORE PACKS, MORE PACKS!
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Inzaghi proves he can "do a job" as club honour is appearance in the WL.

    a16b450e-ebe9-4aeb-ab19-35336b51386f_Thumbnail.PNG
    4c7fbbf5-241a-4e3b-ab31-4a346aa29e7b_Thumbnail.PNG
    37a69013-ac3e-4e87-a2c1-9f0903b4dfe6_Thumbnail.PNG

    Played terrible this week but all fun and games and got to use some new players :) I went back to my main team for the last 4 games to get G2 as I wanted the extra 15k ended 17-8 could have gone for my usual gold 1 but decided to get some IRL Cardio in instead.

    Inzaghi 6/10

    That is his overall as a player but there are defiantly some areas he really shines, unfortunately with the standard of defences around at this stage of the game however he will struggle in a lot of games.


    Ariel Threat 8/10
    BewitchedPhysicalHerald-size_restricted.gif

    The problem he has is that he won't win as many aerial battles as say Zlatan but when he does they almost always find the net, that 96 heading accuracy is no joke and I would argue he is the best header of the ball I have used once they win the header this year.

    Fox in the Box 10/10
    InsistentSilkyDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

    I really like his movement the amount of times he drops back for the tap in is great again however due to the AI recovering ability this is hard to take advantage of because one touch and two players have teleported to you, whilst it is difficult to capitalise on his movement it is very easy to see in game.

    Finishing 8/10

    HastyColdAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif


    Whilst his stats may not scream "clinical" with less then a goal a game I found his finishing once presented with a chance to be very good, the problems lay within maying that chance for him, the problem I had is that I have not used 4-1-2-1-2(2) this year and my team was't ideally set up for it and I often went looking for him.

    I have no doubt if I just played the game and has him on the pitch he would come up with some clutch moments for me though.

    Bad parts

    His passing: is't actually that bad and can do the job next to a speedster, but for obvious reasons you have to keep things simple! you one two merchants won't like him, yes I am aware my clip is a one two ;)

    would't play him up top as a lone target man, he also is slow even with the hunter chem style and his very one dimensional.

    Price: Just because of the number of players on the market right now he is not a 400-450k player you can get POTM Rashford, Mbappe, Neymar, Son Yedder for cheaper who will do better overall so if it's price per performance you want he is not for you , but! for those who just want to use one of the cheaper Icons for the sake of having a ICON I would say he is worth it.

    Sadly will have to sell Inzaghi although I would't mind keeping him just because first owner pack pulled :D

    Will give the other players a less detailed review later

    P.S. I really struggled with 4-1-2-1-2(2) again probably my issue of not having a out and out top quality CDM in the club.

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Ugri
    5723 posts Big Money Move
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Inzaghi proves he can "do a job" as club honour is appearance in the WL.

    a16b450e-ebe9-4aeb-ab19-35336b51386f_Thumbnail.PNG
    4c7fbbf5-241a-4e3b-ab31-4a346aa29e7b_Thumbnail.PNG
    37a69013-ac3e-4e87-a2c1-9f0903b4dfe6_Thumbnail.PNG

    Played terrible this week but all fun and games and got to use some new players :) I went back to my main team for the last 4 games to get G2 as I wanted the extra 15k ended 17-8 could have gone for my usual gold 1 but decided to get some IRL Cardio in instead.

    Inzaghi 6/10

    That is his overall as a player but there are defiantly some areas he really shines, unfortunately with the standard of defences around at this stage of the game however he will struggle in a lot of games.


    Ariel Threat 8/10
    BewitchedPhysicalHerald-size_restricted.gif

    The problem he has is that he won't win as many aerial battles as say Zlatan but when he does they almost always find the net, that 96 heading accuracy is no joke and I would argue he is the best header of the ball I have used once they win the header this year.

    Fox in the Box 10/10
    InsistentSilkyDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

    I really like his movement the amount of times he drops back for the tap in is great again however due to the AI recovering ability this is hard to take advantage of because one touch and two players have teleported to you, whilst it is difficult to capitalise on his movement it is very easy to see in game.

    Finishing 8/10

    HastyColdAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif


    Whilst his stats may not scream "clinical" with less then a goal a game I found his finishing once presented with a chance to be very good, the problems lay within maying that chance for him, the problem I had is that I have not used 4-1-2-1-2(2) this year and my team was't ideally set up for it and I often went looking for him.

    I have no doubt if I just played the game and has him on the pitch he would come up with some clutch moments for me though.

    Bad parts

    His passing: is't actually that bad and can do the job next to a speedster, but for obvious reasons you have to keep things simple! you one two merchants won't like him, yes I am aware my clip is a one two ;)

    would't play him up top as a lone target man, he also is slow even with the hunter chem style and his very one dimensional.

    Price: Just because of the number of players on the market right now he is not a 400-450k player you can get POTM Rashford, Mbappe, Neymar, Son Yedder for cheaper who will do better overall so if it's price per performance you want he is not for you , but! for those who just want to use one of the cheaper Icons for the sake of having a ICON I would say he is worth it.

    Sadly will have to sell Inzaghi although I would't mind keeping him just because first owner pack pulled :D

    Will give the other players a less detailed review later

    P.S. I really struggled with 4-1-2-1-2(2) again probably my issue of not having a out and out top quality CDM in the club.

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano

    Very well done and excellent review @Cadey 5
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    EOE CECH TO SIGN? A UPGRADE FROM THE GODS?

    Our first in form pack pull of 2019 was Cech so is it only right we do his EOE and put him in the first team? it's pretty much a straight swap as we can sell his IF or keep it for a SBC his value is about 40k

    Everything here is first owner or untradable so just need to buy the concept players, will keep the packs for a Promo I am not willing to sell Courtios just yet but could potentially free up funds there too if he is good.

    f5a1a752-cb05-4946-949d-ae073bb65559_Thumbnail.PNG

    8daabac8-9355-4fd9-9584-2849a4961f37_Thumbnail.PNG
    aba446b9-ac6f-4399-b1bd-738cdc17ee02_Thumbnail.PNG


    LATEST POLL SIGN EOE CECH?

    https://strawpoll.com/5zhyfh6g

    @Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92 @DoD_Jester @ccooaattssyy @Dasco @Keano

    P.S. I know @Antparry92 and @VICTAAAA will want to sign Howard so will look into that too...
    @Ugri thanks can't see many others on the forum trying him out so thought I best put some effort into it!
  • Ulook92
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    Go for it!
  • Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Go for it!

    Still enjoying Raul? :)
  • iD33J91
    5266 posts Big Money Move
    100% let’s u lock him
Sign In or Register to comment.