Issues with buying FP

hoban95
48538 posts FIFA Cover Star
I tried buying 12k FP and it came up error. Tried again and it said i only had like 29 pounds of my 100 pound microsoft credit. Purchased anyway and then checked my microsoft account and found it paid 29 quid and the rest through my debit card. So i've had 71.99 taken from my account with no FP to show.

What should i do lads?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69546 posts Moderator
    @Dan is Clutch had the same problem then they appeared.
  • hoban95
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    @Dan is Clutch had the same problem then they appeared.

Please tell me the exact same thing happened. :(
  • Not sure i understand?

So you were charged twice?

Either way, only thing to do is wait 24 hours. That's all the advisors will tell you to do!
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I tried buying 12k FP and it came up error. Tried again and it said i only had like 29 pounds of my 100 pound microsoft credit. Purchased anyway and then checked my microsoft account and found it paid 29 quid and the rest through my debit card. So i've had 71.99 taken from my account with no FP to show.

What should i do lads?

Same happened to me last year

Microsoft chat sorted it
  • hoban95
    Not sure i understand?

So you were charged twice?

Either way, only thing to do is wait 24 hours. That's all the advisors will tell you to do!

Yes so i've gone to buy 12k FP. Before it could come up saying how to purchase it just said error. I then bought 12k fp after that but 71.99 of my 100 pounds microsoft credit had disappeared.
  • Ah yeah i see what you mean!

I guess you've tried logging in/out etc? Did you buy through 18 or 19?

As above, MS can be good for these things, wouldn't waste your time with EA but it might be worth logging a case with them :/
  • hoban95
    Ah yeah i see what you mean!

I guess you've tried logging in/out etc? Did you buy through 18 or 19?

As above, MS can be good for these things, wouldn't waste your time with EA but it might be worth logging a case with them :/

Yep tried logging in and account, checked my Microsoft account which is where i saw that 71.99 has been erased from my account. I purchased on the trial game.
  • Try MS then mate. You will get through much quicker and they have been having store issues all night so could be their fault entirely.
  • hoban95
    Yeah trying both, just feel like i've been robbed of 71 quid here. I managed to get 12k FP the second time around but then realised 71 quid has been removed from my account on top of what i paid for that 12k FP
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13932 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Yeah i get you.

Definitely a technical issue. If you look at your account history on the MS website does it show both purchases or just one?
  • hoban95
    Yeah i get you.

Definitely a technical issue. If you look at your account history on the MS website does it show both purchases or just one?

Just the one which is where i knew something was off. As the second purchase of 12k FP (the one that went through) shows that i was charged of £29 from microsoft account and the rest from my debit card. I had 100 pounds credit...
  • hoban95
    Quick update, xbox support were superb and have sorted the issue. I have my other 12k FP. They were brilliant there tbf. Thanks lads.
  • Carswell
    8185 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Quick update, xbox support were superb and have sorted the issue. I have my other 12k FP. They were brilliant there tbf. Thanks lads.

No problem!