FIFA Won't Launch!!

Deslash
1318 posts Play-Off Hero
My FIFA 19 won't launch anymore ??
I have the launcher and when i click play nothing happens...
you see the proces for like 10sec in task manager but nothing else...

Someone knows what to do??

Comments

• Same here... exactly the same, it appears in task manager and after 5-10sec it closes....
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is your anti-virus blocking it?
  • I don't have an anti-virus program installed and the firewall is off :neutral:
  • Lashley
    rooL wrote: »
    I don't have an anti-virus program installed and the firewall is off :neutral:

hmm, tried a reboot? Can you verify files on origin like you can steam?
  • Done both of those things, also I tried reinstalling origin... running the launcher as administrator and checked if I have all the .NET Framework and vcredist installed...
  • Lashley
    Whats your specs?
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just reinstalled WINDOWS!!!!
    Still the same problem!

CPU:
    I5-8600k

GPU:
    GTX980

RAM:
    16GB

... serious.. i can even launch it on my work laptop that only has a integrated intel gpu!
  • PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    Run the game and than post a print of the task manager here
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    erndEik.png

it comes up for 10sec.. then it goes away...
  • PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    Do like this:

1- Use the Origin Repair tool

2 - After that Open the game on the Launcher and right after open it using the desktop shortcut.

Tell me gow it goes.
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Origin running as admin ?
  • Origin running as admin ?

I went further and opened a case on EA, and started a live chat with their support... I've done so many things... Cleared cache of origin, internet browser, clear DNS, clean boot, opened origin and the game as admin, repair the game via origin, updated the graphics drivers, check the game for an update..
    Nothing works, exactly the same @Deslash ... there is a proccess popping there for 5sec and then it closes... I'm so pissed now X(
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Have you checked the windows event log to see if there are any errors in there?
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    I already spoke to 4different people on the chat.. no one with an explanation...
    And after reinstalling windows 10 from a stick.. so clean install i get:
    Error
    Too many computers have accessed this account's version ...

Always the same **** ..
    And the 5th guy now says i have to wait 24 hours before i can test any further..
  • Have you checked the windows event log to see if there are any errors in there?
    I do have an error in event log but it's not related to fifa, I told them on live support about it and they agreed that is not related...
    Deslash wrote: »
    I already spoke to 4different people on the chat.. no one with an explanation...
    And after reinstalling windows 10 from a stick.. so clean install i get:
    Error
    Too many computers have accessed this account's version ...

Always the same **** ..
    And the 5th guy now says i have to wait 24 hours before i can test any further..

Yea, they are pretty unprepared lets say... One of the guy was telling me I have because on PC you can play the game only 3days before the launch and only xbox users can play the game now :))))
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    They have our money allready.. so they don't care about us.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Deslash wrote: »
    They have our money allready.. so they don't care about us.

Next time instead of reinstaling just try to use repait option, if repair option wont fix it reinstall will neither...
  • Does reinstalling windows makes it work?
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    EiSVOGLE wrote: »
    Does reinstalling windows makes it work?

I guess.. but i reinstalled the game too much so i got a error... but the way it does it startup looks like it is fixed :)
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can confirm that after a clean installation of windows it is fixed... i tried alot .. all the fixes from previous fifa's.. all the troubleshoot actions i've got from ea(who are rubbish...)
    So clean install works fine :)
  • Anyone have a solution to this that doesn't involve a windows reinstallation??
  • I can't tell you exactly why but my game works now :neutral: I've tried so many things last night, nothing worked... I tried again to clear cache out of origin today and it didn't work.. I had to go in town for a couple of hours and left the PC opened... Came home and give it another try just to get sad again :))) but surpise! The game started. When I left it didn't work, when I returned home it worked... I taught it was an update or something from EA but if you guys didn't manage to start the game yet... I don't know how the heck mine started...
  • So a full windows install later and no better - tried on two separate HDD with two different windows versions (Win 7 & 10). No better. Not even an attempt to launch. Anyone?
  • Got the same problem after updated today... tried everything for hours... even reinstalled windows... i press play and nothing happens except a short appearance in the task manager. I'm pissed.
  • Kega
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same issue here - been playing with no issue for the past few months and now today - just closes it self after a few seconds.
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    First of all windows is never part of a problem if game worked before on same win. So reinstalling is last, last option. First you should look is GPU drivers. Did you install new version in some recent time or somthing? EA have lot of problems and driver compatibility is on of them. ;)
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Kega wrote: »
    Same issue here - been playing with no issue for the past few months and now today - just closes it self after a few seconds.

Is there anything in the Event Log to help point to what is causing the problem?
  • any solution yet? mine wont run on Origin -- ever
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think I have the same problem
  • I have the same problem. Some fix ?