Why is Opponent able to Skip my Replays?

Comments

• They fixed it last patch
  • Master110 wrote: »
    They fixed it last patch

....and you know what it really shows?

FIFA19 is all dressed up, with nowhere to go.
    It's ALL about the short animations and cut scenes.

Game play is riddled with [new] problems, servers seem to have slowed down within the last few weeks, as is still apparent to this day....and you know what's the best way to deal with it?
    Buy yourself [EA] some time. So I'm willing to bet they were more than happy to see "outcry" over the skip-ability.
    How many extended breaks/loads/animations have you sat through when ball goes out/corners/etc?

This game has become "for show" with little done tot he actual game play, as we can see from everyone crying across their consoles/etc.
    Instead of playing a GOOD immersing game, we're all sitting there, "watching" it.

B4 some expert chimes in-i'm on FiOS 1GB link and no, it's not "my connection/etc."
    For what's it worth...
  • vk45
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Akiga15 wrote: »
    vk45, when you make weekend league and having to play 30 matches you will understand how time consuming replays are... try and make weekend league... dont be a pest

I don't play FUT
  • MacDaddy
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Mate, seriously???? U one of those annoying little players? who watches all the replays of ur shiiiiitty no ‘skills required’ rebound goals??? The game is bad as it is, no one wants to see ur fluke goals over and over. Bet you’re the type who even wants to see the the own goals 😂😂😂 get a grip!!!! Watch them at the end in ur own time! Game is time consuming as it is!
  • yaakk, EA has brought back the replays. Disrespectful opponent keeps showing clumsy buggy goals.
  • vk45
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Mate, seriously???? U one of those annoying little players? who watches all the replays of ur shiiiiitty no ‘skills required’ rebound goals??? The game is bad as it is, no one wants to see ur fluke goals over and over. Bet you’re the type who even wants to see the the own goals 😂😂😂 get a grip!!!! Watch them at the end in ur own time! Game is time consuming as it is!

Yep. Love getting on little kids like you's nerves, keeping possession for as long as possible, not using sprint or skill moves, just waiting for you to get impatient, pass the ball around your defenders and walk it into the net while you just wanted to run forward, spam pass pass pass and score 360 no scopes, and now you're watching my beautiful replay and you'll probably rage quit after that because mom said you were gonna have the ball in this game but you don't.
  • forearms
    3661 posts National Call-Up
    vk45 wrote: »
    MacDaddy wrote: »

Yep. Love getting on little kids like you's nerves, keeping possession for as long as possible, not using sprint or skill moves, just waiting for you to get impatient, pass the ball around your defenders and walk it into the net while you just wanted to run forward, spam pass pass pass and score 360 no scopes, and now you're watching my beautiful replay and you'll probably rage quit after that because mom said you were gonna have the ball in this game but you don't.

Sounds like a pretty good reason to remove replays to me.
  • Jaymizzo wrote: »
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    When you press RB+LB (or R1+L1) it skips everything and goes straight back to center for kickoff, perhaps the opponent doing this causes to skip it for both of you even though you're the scorer.

It wasn't the case before, if I score a screamer I want to watch it right now, not after the game

And your opponent doesn't want to watch your screamer. You have the option to watch it later. Easy.

It’s not the same thing watching it after the game. Celebration and replays happen in real life too instead of skipping straight to kick off after the goal. If you become triggered having to watch a replay of opponents goal you should get better, grow up or stop playing. Celebration and replays are part of football.

The fact that they even implemented the skip to stop bad players getting triggered makes me laugh.

And it's people like you that would run and hide instead of trying to show someone up in real life. It is the only time you get to act like your life is worth something.
  • Henry14
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    When you press RB+LB (or R1+L1) it skips everything and goes straight back to center for kickoff, perhaps the opponent doing this causes to skip it for both of you even though you're the scorer.

It wasn't the case before, if I score a screamer I want to watch it right now, not after the game

And your opponent doesn't want to watch your screamer. You have the option to watch it later. Easy.

It’s not the same thing watching it after the game. Celebration and replays happen in real life too instead of skipping straight to kick off after the goal. If you become triggered having to watch a replay of opponents goal you should get better, grow up or stop playing. Celebration and replays are part of football.

The fact that they even implemented the skip to stop bad players getting triggered makes me laugh.

And it's people like you that would run and hide instead of trying to show someone up in real life. It is the only time you get to act like your life is worth something.

what does that have to do with anything?
  • Master110
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 11
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

what does that have to do with anything?

LMAO TBH i used to love making the other player watch the full start up and just to get in his head. now its boring everything gets skipped. I now run all over the pitch when I score, just because everyone else does it to me.

@vk45 LMAO I'm 35 before you call me a kid
  • Rossi1000
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    dude get a hold of yourself, if you want to watch your replays, wait after the game is over and watch highlights

+100 to this