Squads not updated

Verdi42
75 posts Park Captain
Any idea when a new squad update is coming? The current squads are from august 21st, so a lot of transfers are still missing. No point in starting a career now. I paid €15 to get early access.

Comments

• Toronto1982
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would guess September 28 when the game is fully released
  • Verdi42
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2018
    That would be terrible. I don't care for the latest form, but the latest transfers have got to be in the game soon, otherwise there was no point in getting it early for me. @EA_Andy @EA_Corey
  • Toronto1982
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Wait for Day 1 update. You have early Access so that means not everything will work off of you there
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you downloaded latest squads? It asked me to do it when I went on FUT
  • Verdi42
    75 posts Park Captain
    I did, but those on sofifa are from 21/8, so so are the ones on the game itself. And @Toronto1982; it's not like the transfer market just shut down, it's been 20 days.
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you mean for FIFA 18, they won't be updated because EA want you to buy FIFA 19. This issue is the same with FIFA 17 which are all outdated. But fortunately for PC version there are mods out there that can manually update the transfers to make them all up to date. But they won't reflect for online, only offline play.
  • A_BAR
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Any idea when a new squad update is coming? The current squads are from august 21st, so a lot of transfers are still missing. No point in starting a career now. I paid €15 to get early access.

Should come out tonight. It usually comes out every Thursday.