[PS4] Kopenjust - Div 2 - LB, CB, CDM, L/R/CAM

Nathan1874
42 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited November 2018
Kopenjust

40403686_745414229137018_6695249957378588672_n.png

EST 14' RE-EST 18'

A brief description of what the clubs about, it was originally a club I had made from back in 2014 and had a successful few years with the same core of players from an FVPA forum, the club dis-banned after the release of PS4 and Xbox One with the players splitting up over the two consoles. Over the years we managed to compete with clubs in Top 100, primarily playing with 11 players. I'm trying to re-create what we had 4 years ago with new players who want a serious but fun experience.

Console: (PS4)
Club name: Kopenjust
Size of Club: 11 Man (14 in squad)
Position(s) Wanted: CB, LB, CDM, LAM, RAM, CAM
Region: UK
Trial needed?: Yes
Club style: Competitive/fun/free-flowing football
Additional Info: English Spoken, Nathan_1874, FurtiveSway & ElTaco-_-

TRIALLING POSITIONS

Before Applying here are is a short description of key points we would be looking for our players to show when playing. We've been forced into constant recruitment due to lack of loyalty and activity with the players we bring in so from any player playing in any position we are looking for you to commit, be active and most importantly be loyal. We find players will stick for 3/4 weeks before becoming inactive and/or moving on. The players we have currently at the club are all great, but struggle with work. We have a core of 10 players at the minute but are split between people who work night-shift and people who are day-shift so we are looking to bring in players who will be able to work around the times of current players. When all online we have a full squad, but that only happens on the rare weekend. As managers we are hoping to come across the situation of having to pick between players to play rather than sending out 5/10/15 messages every night to bring in players to cover. We will make sure everyone gets fair game time and is included in the team.

We are a solid team when we get together, players that leave, leave due to the lack of numbers in sessions not lack of quality on the pitch. We've taken the scalp of many vfl standard teams with comfortable scorelines such as 2, 3, 4 to nil/1. We are currently sitting in Division 2 in our 16th season and have never been relegated as of yet. We feel we've not achieved the step up to Division 1 due to lack of active players, so we are hoping you can come in to change it.

Centre Back
[*] Composure
[*] Communication
[*] Positional Awareness
[*] Simplicity

Left Back
[*] Communication
[*] Composure
[*] Know when to push and when to stick

Centre Defensive Midfield
[*] Work well with space
[*] Composure
[*] Maintain shape and not push forward
[*] Cover for full backs
[*] Keep a good ball retention
[*] Play with intelligence

Right/Left Attacking Midfielder
[*] Inside forward
[*] Unpredictable plays when crossing and cutting inside
[*] Play off Striker and CAM with 1 2's
[*] Know when to beat a player and when to play the ball off

Centre Attacking Midfielder
[*] Positional awareness
[*] Composure
[*] Link up with and support right and left attacking midfielder
[*] Play off striker and make runs in behind
[*] Vision

Formation

4-2-3-1(Narrow)

GK - Trialing

RB - King CB - Trialing CB - AntTrialing LB - Trialing

CDM - CalTrialling CDM - DowieTrialling

RAM - Kyle(Main Weekend Player)Trialling CAM - Milan(Main)Trialling LAM - DimaTrialling

ST - Nathan

Inactive Players:
Des
Oliver
Darren

Details

UK Based club so English speaking
Headset is required if possible - even to listen
No timewasters
Playing times are 7.30 onwards Tuesday/Thursday & Weekends

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA, REPLY, PM OR PSN MESSANGER - Nathan_1874
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our post, it's a long one I know, sorry! :D
Post edited by Nathan1874 on

Comments

• Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Trialling tonight at 8pm UK Timezone:

Goalkeeper - We are looking for a goalkeeper that's comfortable with the ball at their feet to suit our possession style of play, we need this player to be composed and vocal as communication with the defence is key to our success.

2x Full back - We require our full backs to keep shape with our centre backs, we don't need another attacking option so we also require players who are willing to keep back. Our main concern is counter attacks and our way of combating this is for our full backs to cover so we need you back to do so. We also like to keep the ball in our defence so we need you to be composed on the ball.

2x Centre back - In this position we are looking for defenders who are intelligent and can read the game very well. We play a possession style of football so we need our defenders to remain composed on the ball and know when the right time to release it is. We need you to be able to read danger and act on it.

Formation

GK - Vacant

RB - Trialist(After Ajax Game) CB - hucksteppy83 CB - Vacant LB - Trialist

CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - PharQue-Man

RAM - kdavies89 CAM - bennydyret(After RM Game) LAM - ajdeegan81

ST - FurtiveSway

Confirmed
    Nathan_1874
    FurtiveSway
    kdavies89
    ajdeegan81
    PharQue-Man

Trialist LB
    Trialist RB
    hucksteppy83

Waiting on reply
    aaronhowell91
    bennydyret

Declined
    Pieman25
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Having a trialling session tonight(23/09/2018), if any defenders or goalkeepers are available please get in contact with either me or Des - Nathan_1874 or FurtiveSway on PSN.

Starting at 8pm UK timezone, we are looking for the following positions;

LB
    CB
    CB
    GK
    2x CAM - To suit our split weekday sessions.
    Team for Tonight

GK - Vacant

RB - ElTaco-_- CB - Vacant CB - Vacant LB - Vacant

CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - PharQue-Man

RAM - kdavies89 CAM - Pieman25 LAM - ajdeegan81

ST - FurtiveSway
  • Nathan1874
    UPDATE

As of recent the club has been inactive due to some of the players in the club preferring UT to Pro Clubs, and when playing we've only been pulling in 4/5 players at a time. I've decided to re-open recruitment in order to boost our activity again in FIFA 19. Right now we are trying to play as many games as possible in order to improve our pro's overall's, so win, lose or draw's aren't of importance at the moment.

I've detailed in the original post what positions we are looking for, that hasn't changed we are still looking for players in those positions.

GK
    LB
    2x CB
    CDM
    2x CAM

We play every Tuesday, Thursday and Weekends from 8pm onwards - with some players staying on till early hours in the morning. Playing till early hours in the morning isn't a requirement it's a choice you can make, most players drop off at around 10:30/11pm.

WHY US?

Why should you want to play for us?

• At Kopenjust possession is key to victories. Majority of the games we play we finish with above 60% possession, each player has plenty of time on the ball and each and every player gets a chance to show what they're bout individually.
    • We are very co-operative in parties, everyone gets along well and enjoy each others company whilst playing. A few players are very knowledgeable when it comes to football in general, but specifically fifa so you might learn a couple things from discussions that you can take on or not if you wish.
    • We are looking to go competitive. We are currently setting the team up to compete in VFL, etc etc.
    • Kopenjust are a family, myself and Des make sure that our players are enjoying every minute of playing, we are people persons meaning if you're struggling with issues personally we will always be there to help lend an ear. I've had personal experiences with mental health with friends, family and know it's not a nice thing to live with so we make sure if any of our players are going through anything of the sort, we make sure to do the best to accommodate them.
    • Smile your on camera! We record our games and are currently setting up a YouTube channel!
  • Titan_Defender
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hello my PSN is Titan_Defender I have been playing FIFA for years and last year finished at a 92 but right now I play CDM, CAM, and I'm making a RB that will be 86 overall. I pass the ball a lot and I try to be more of a assist player but I'm in the northeast USA but I should be able to be on at late times
  • Nathan1874
    edited October 2018
    UPDATE

The team have been through a very rough patch as of recent, to a point where we are re-starting from scratch. We kicked off FIFA 19 very poorly as a team due to our style of play and stubbornness to make our play style work. I took time at VFL clubs to see how the competitive scene have adapted to the game and have learned a lot in my time at those clubs. Our Co-Manager has fell out of love with the game as-well which was another knock-back, but for us to still come out the burning fire wanting to continue, shows our grit and our commitment.

With the new re-vamp of the club we are looking to re-bolster yet again and are now recruiting in all Midfield and Striker positions. Once we have a solid core we will re-open recruitment to bring in a defence and a goalkeeper but we need to learn to walk before we can run once again.
    Our first session will be on Tuesday at 7.30 UK Timezone.

RECRUITING

Central Midfielders(CDM/CAM INC.):
    • Composure on the ball
    • Suit our fast paced free flowing football
    • Always open to receive the ball
    • Know how to defend as a unit(When to press and when to drop)
    • Vision - Find strikers runs in behind
    • Pick up opposition players when off the ball
    • LCM/RCM - Don't overcrowd the CAM's space

Strikers:
    • Composure on the ball
    • Be able to mix up play, i.e come short for passes, runs into wing, cutting runs between defence
    • Be able to hold up play when lacking attacking options
    • Finishing
    • Keep the ball moving when playing fast paced attacks

IN/OUT FOR TUESDAY

Nathan_1874 - Confirmed
    FurtiveSway - Confirmed
    kdavies89 - Confirmed
    ElTaco-_- - Confirmed
    Uggas415 - Confirmed
    Govou_ - Requested
    Titan_Defender - Requested
    xOneTouchx - Denied(Available Wednesday)
    Bennydyret - Confirmed
    Caddie62 - Confirmed
    SickShotWalker - Confirmed
  • Yido
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    Morning, looking for a club to join. I'm new to the mode but am a very experienced fifa player who has grown bored of UT. Played around drop in 6 games yesterday as a CM with an average rating of bout 7.7. More interested in winning than scoring.

PSN - Dowiieee
    Post edited by Yido on
  • If you’re still looking for a CAM, my playing style suits your requirements.

PSN: SpoTTy21
  • Nathan1874
    UPDATE

After a great week in terms of play and recruitment we have successfully managed to pick out a core of midfielders and strikers that we feel will gel perfectly over time. We now just need more play time to develop as a team and grow stronger in turn.

Because of this we are now looking to bring in players in defence, we are hoping to be able to bolster our midfield and attack with an equally as good defence. We are looking for a solid, playmaking CDM. Two central defenders and a left back.

Please get in touch with Nathan_1874 or FurtiveSway to request a trial and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
  • Been playing clubs for many years, played for lots of top 100 teams, played for my country in international tournaments, been involved in lots of competitive teams in online leagues / cups / comps etc... With regards online seasons and FUT I have won Division 1 loads of times every year since I started playing.
    I've had unbeaten records going from div10 to div1 title etc... so I’m really ONLY looking to join an experienced group of pros.

I'm looking to join a team with at least 4 - 6 pros including an any player, or higher numbers without an any player. Ideally a team that has been together a long time, have a great teamwork attitude and strong understanding of the in game mechanics.

I'm a loyal player, have a strong teamwork mentality and always give everything for the team to win. I can play anywhere up front or in midfield as long as the team suits. I pass the ball a lot and often quiet quick, 1 2's, give and go, first touch, tiki taka, so looking for a group that play the same way to a high standard. I also know when it’s time to leg it and stick a ball over the top or down the line if needs be. I like to take the games serious and win, but I’m a mature adult and understand **** happens in this game. Not looking to join a couple of young lads who rage and **** and moan, like I said above, really ONLY want to join a proper experienced group of pros.

I'd be a very good addition to any top team. Based in Europe but willing to play with any teams as long as NO LAG and strong internet.

I’m available to play Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights from around 8 / 9pm – 1 /2 am. Will also be available some Saturday and Sunday nights.

I’m friendly and down to earth and 100% have no interest in joining a group full of ego’s or drama queens.

Cheers :)
  • Nathan1874
    Won Div 4 with ease, now in Div 3 with 3 games remaining and a record of 5-1-1 in the division. Looking to bring in two full backs and a centre back, playing tonight and then Tuesday. Hammered a VFL team, which is the level of competition we are looking to join in the future.
  • Nathan1874
    edited October 2018
    Our main striker Des has to take some leave from the game so we are now in need of a striker alongside another fb and a cb.

• Must be able to hold the ball up well
    • Link with the other striker and CAM's
    • Movement off the ball needs to be perfect
    • Know the finishing mechanics of the game

Playing tomorrow at 7:30 if anyone is interested. Currently 3-1-1 in Div 2. Add Nathan_1874
  • brasilidja
    my positions
    ST
    RM
    CB OR RB
    OVER=90
  • Nathan1874
    Updated Op.

Thanks for taking the time to view our discussion page.
  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Nathan1874 wrote: »
    Kopenjust

40403686_745414229137018_6695249957378588672_n.png

EST 14' RE-EST 18'

A brief description of what the clubs about, it was originally a club I had made from back in 2014 and had a successful few years with the same core of players from an FVPA forum, the club dis-banned after the release of PS4 and Xbox One with the players splitting up over the two consoles. Over the years we managed to compete with clubs in Top 100, primarily playing with 11 players. I'm trying to re-create what we had 4 years ago with new players who want a serious but fun experience.

Console: (PS4)
    Club name: Kopenjust
    Size of Club: 11 Man (14 in squad)
    Position(s) Wanted: CB, LB, CDM, LAM, RAM, CAM
    Region: UK
    Trial needed?: Yes
    Club style: Competitive/fun/free-flowing football
    Additional Info: English Spoken, Nathan_1874, FurtiveSway & ElTaco-_-

TRIALLING POSITIONS

Before Applying here are is a short description of key points we would be looking for our players to show when playing. We've been forced into constant recruitment due to lack of loyalty and activity with the players we bring in so from any player playing in any position we are looking for you to commit, be active and most importantly be loyal. We find players will stick for 3/4 weeks before becoming inactive and/or moving on. The players we have currently at the club are all great, but struggle with work. We have a core of 10 players at the minute but are split between people who work night-shift and people who are day-shift so we are looking to bring in players who will be able to work around the times of current players. When all online we have a full squad, but that only happens on the rare weekend. As managers we are hoping to come across the situation of having to pick between players to play rather than sending out 5/10/15 messages every night to bring in players to cover. We will make sure everyone gets fair game time and is included in the team.

We are a solid team when we get together, players that leave, leave due to the lack of numbers in sessions not lack of quality on the pitch. We've taken the scalp of many vfl standard teams with comfortable scorelines such as 2, 3, 4 to nil/1. We are currently sitting in Division 2 in our 16th season and have never been relegated as of yet. We feel we've not achieved the step up to Division 1 due to lack of active players, so we are hoping you can come in to change it.

Centre Back
    [*] Composure
    [*] Communication
    [*] Positional Awareness
    [*] Simplicity

Left Back
    [*] Communication
    [*] Composure
    [*] Know when to push and when to stick

Centre Defensive Midfield
    [*] Work well with space
    [*] Composure
    [*] Maintain shape and not push forward
    [*] Cover for full backs
    [*] Keep a good ball retention

Right/Left Attacking Midfielder
    [*] Inside forward
    [*] Unpredictable plays when crossing and cutting inside
    [*] Play off Striker and CAM with 1 2's
    [*] Know when to beat a player and when to play the ball off

Centre Attacking Midfielder
    [*] Positional awareness
    [*] Composure
    [*] Link up with and support right and left attacking midfielder
    [*] Play off striker and make runs in behind
    [*] Vision

Formation

4-2-3-1(Narrow)

GK - Trialing

RB - King CB - Trialing CB - AntTrialing LB - Trialing

CDM - CalTrialling CDM - DowieTrialling

RAM - Kyle(Main Weekend Player)Trialling CAM - Milan(Main)Trialling LAM - DimaTrialling

ST - Nathan

Inactive Players:
    Des
    Oliver
    Darren

Details

UK Based club so English speaking
    Headset is required if possible - even to listen
    No timewasters
    Playing times are 7.30 onwards Tuesday/Thursday & Weekends

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA, REPLY, PM OR PSN MESSANGER - Nathan_1874
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read our post, it's a long one I know, sorry! :D

Bump.
  • Nathan1874
    Need a LAM for tonight at 8 UK if anyone is interested.
  • I can try lm, cdm, cam or rb. I speak english little bit
  • Nathan1874
    edited November 2018
    Arminas wrote: »
    I can try lm, cdm, cam or rb. I speak english little bit

Psn?

Bump: Looking for Attacking Mid's for tonight
  • Arminas97LTU
  • I'm interested in trialing for L/R/CAM. I play fut champs at the weekend so won't be available for every game. Weekdays im fine to play any day. Psn is maroon_arrow
  • 87 CDM if your still looking, play every night
  • Apex5
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PS4
    PSN: CvmRag_5
    Region: NA can play in other regions tho
    Positions: RM/RW CAM/CF LM/LW
    overall: 89 fifa 19
    Club Type Desired: Competitive and Casual no trolls. I have 150 assists and 150 goals in 370 games my playstyle is pass an move. I dont tolerate players or teams that try to thru ball every single time or dribble over every blade of grass or shoot thru 20 pairs of legs. My clubs are all in division 3 and up but no one gets on lately so looking for a team that gets on consistently. I also own a mic.