Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

“Picking up the Pieces” SEASON 3: FC Utrecht | Fast Forward post |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    xv0Vy00.jpg
  • Stlducks
    1149 posts Professional
    Another very solid month. The loss to Chelsea is expected but the team didn't let that slow then down. Good win over Moscow which will be important to get third in the group.

Most goals scored in the league is a good sign this early into the season.
  • JoshDFC
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team still unbeaten in the league after 7 games is it brilliant start Chelsea was always going to be a difficult game and I think the aim for the group is third place
  • subpop
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great results in the Eredivisie, which allow the team to be among the best. In the Champions League, the defeat against Chelsea was to expect, but it was fundamental a win against Lokomotiv and you grabbed the 3 points. I think you have good reasons to feel happy.
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    Stlducks wrote: »
    Another very solid month. The loss to Chelsea is expected but the team didn't let that slow then down. Good win over Moscow which will be important to get third in the group.

Most goals scored in the league is a good sign this early into the season.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Team still unbeaten in the league after 7 games is it brilliant start Chelsea was always going to be a difficult game and I think the aim for the group is third place
    subpop wrote: »
    Great results in the Eredivisie, which allow the team to be among the best. In the Champions League, the defeat against Chelsea was to expect, but it was fundamental a win against Lokomotiv and you grabbed the 3 points. I think you have good reasons to feel happy.

It’s been a great start to the season. Kuyt has had to mess with the formation a lot already though. I think he finally has the setup he wants though. They gave Chelsea all they could handle early on but they ripped them apart in the second half 😂
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    Bradley Dean sits at a local coffee shop rifling through his phone. The teams official Twitter pops up and Dean hopes it will help calm the rumors around the club. Even with everything that’s happened recently he can’t imagine leaving this club right now. Not when they are so close to achieving his goal of bringing this club a trophy. Maybe after a trophy though he thinks to himself, maybe......

bGPHO0n.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    October beckons and FC Utrecht will hope to continue its hot start to the season. With an away trip to PSG as the only Champions League test this month the team will have to be at its very best to stay alive in the group.

EwSc3rW.jpg
    9BEMnVH.jpg
    “Maybe the biggest win in the clubs history!? It’s still setting in how we were able to pull off that victory. Throw in our incredible form in the league and these boys feel unbeatable at the moment. We’ve made some changes to the squad recently, and the lads have really settled in well. It’s more of a 4-2-3-1, with Murg settling in on the left now and De Haan taking up the CAM position. Plus what can I say about Zivkovic. The guy just continues to be a machine for us.~Dirk Kuyt on his teams massive upset of PSG
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    B5XGY0F.jpg
    iLMYVgz.jpg
  • Stlducks
    1149 posts Professional
    What a huge win over PSG! The team is in great position in both Champions League and the league. A result against Chelsea and a win over Moscow could see you through.
  • subpop
    These results couldn't have been any better, including the historic victory on PSG. In the Eredivisie, it is clear we have yet another Ajax v Utrecht fight.
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Wow certainly didn't see this one coming. What a win against PSG. Zivkovich...damn he is back!
    If this isn't enough the team is able to get the league results as well. Everything set for another exciting title race against Ajax as it seems.
    Selling the club at this point? Would turn out to be an interesting option as then the money would be there to go for a bigger club.
  • JoshDFC
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a result against PSG Zivkovic was on fire with an exceptional ha trick in the biggest game of his career and Utrecht can celebrate a true underdog victory coming from behind twice
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    What a huge win over PSG! The team is in great position in both Champions League and the league. A result against Chelsea and a win over Moscow could see you through.
    I certainly wasn’t expecting to win but we just caught them on the counter a few times. Helped that Mbappe and Neymar were both pretty horrible all game long.
    subpop wrote: »
    These results couldn't have been any better, including the historic victory on PSG. In the Eredivisie, it is clear we have yet another Ajax v Utrecht fight.
    It’s crazy the start both teams are off to. Will be fun to see if it keeps up
    ASdoZeR wrote: »
    Wow certainly didn't see this one coming. What a win against PSG. Zivkovich...damn he is back!
    If this isn't enough the team is able to get the league results as well. Everything set for another exciting title race against Ajax as it seems.
    Selling the club at this point? Would turn out to be an interesting option as then the money would be there to go for a bigger club.

What a result against PSG Zivkovic was on fire with an exceptional ha trick in the biggest game of his career and Utrecht can celebrate a true underdog victory coming from behind twice

Zivkovic is getting some serious offers in after his performances. Think it’s going to be tough to keep him around with all the goals he’s scored for us. On track to do well over 30+ again
  • Virtual_K
    1541 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    New season is moving along quite fast. Yes, the win over PSG is a statement about the club's validity, but I think FC Utrecht need to win Eredivisie before Bradley considers selling and I figure Ajax won't go quietly into that good night.

p.s. Time to meet Sam's husband? :o
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • TheRealHarrison
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice story so far!
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    November is one of the biggest months in FC Utrecht’s history. With there shocking upset of PSG, they find themselves thick in the battle to make the knockout rounds. Throw in some big games in the league where they are still undefeated and fans might be dancing in the streets all winter long...

VYnaYIV.jpg
    cYPsChT.jpg
    ijblQBY.jpg
    “We are obviously very disappointed with how this month played out. Yes we are still undefeated in the league, but we didn’t play up to our expectations in the Champions League. PSG and Chelsea are elite teams for sure, but we feel like we can beat both teams and we just didn’t execute. Luckily PSG did fall to Lokomotiv Moscow on game day 5, so we still have an outside chance of making the knockout round. December will be a big month for us, so if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to training. ~Thomas Murg oh is teams November schedule
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    YyIIzNQ.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Bradley Dean leans at the bar and sips on his scotch. His friend Samantha Carroll has just been married and he couldn’t be happier for her, yet he stands at the bar and tries to understand the conversation he just had......
    “Steven, Sam, I’m so happy for you guys. Just a beautiful wedding. I’m so happy for you guys.”

“Thanks Bradley. I’m so glad you were able to come. I know you’ve been so busy and it means a lot to both of us that your here. Now if you boys will excuse me, I need to go and chat with my mom about her wearing a white dress to my wedding.....”

“Alright honey. Bradley let’s go get a drink shall we. I’d love to chat about something.”

“I never say no to a drink. So what’s up?”

“Well now that we are officially married, me and Sam thought it would be a good idea to talk about the future direction of the team.”

“Excuse me? You guys want to do what now? Listen I love Sam, and she always has a spot at the club, but she owns zero shares. She wanted it that way, I offered a long time ago. Before she ever left.”

“Well having talked with our lawyer, it looks like because you gave her free reign to run the team for the first 6 months that she has a legal right to some shares. We just want to be upfront with you. The teams value has increased so much lately and we just want to be apart of it.”

“Well Steve......if Sam wants to come talk with me about this, I’m more than happy to.”

“I think it’s best if we keep this between us guys. No need to drag her into this. We are leaving for our honeymoon tonight and we’ll be back around New Year’s Eve. I’d love to chat then. Have fun, I need to go find MY wife.”

Zw2EA6q.jpg
    Post edited by Wyojasond on
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Brought down to the ground in the CL again. Nasty defeats against Chelsea and PSG. Would be insane if the team could use the gift by Moscow to advance in the end..
    Within the league everything as expected. Ajax and Utrecht are currently playing in their own league. Quite surprised how well Ajax is playing despite selling so many key players at the start of the season.
  • JamieC
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Punch him, Bradley, punch him hard! :joy:
  • Stlducks
    1149 posts Professional
    Mixed month with the team playing great in the league but then dropping both CL matches. Hopefully with PSG losing the door is still open to advance in the next round.

More drama coming for Dean, guy can't catch a break!
  • JoshDFC
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully the results in the Champions League go your way and you can sneak through. The team are right on Ajax's tail both teams unbeaten at this stage but Ajax showing some incredible form
  • Virtual_K
    1541 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Champions League results were a bit of a shock considering how the team is killing it in league, but I guess it was easy to forget who FC Utrecht was up against. Steven sound like a **** weasel. :D Love it! Look forward to his motives coming to light.
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    ASdoZeR wrote: »
    Brought down to the ground in the CL again. Nasty defeats against Chelsea and PSG. Would be insane if the team could use the gift by Moscow to advance in the end..
    Within the league everything as expected. Ajax and Utrecht are currently playing in their own league. Quite surprised how well Ajax is playing despite selling so many key players at the start of the season.
    Yeah I couldn’t belive it when the results posted after the Chelsea game. As it stands, Chelsea is on 11pts, PSG has 7, and we have 6. Gonna be a crazy final day. Need to hope for a Chelsea win
    JamieC wrote: »
    Punch him, Bradley, punch him hard! :joy:
    I have a feeling it took everything Bradley had to not do that
    Mixed month with the team playing great in the league but then dropping both CL matches. Hopefully with PSG losing the door is still open to advance in the next round.

More drama coming for Dean, guy can't catch a break!
    He really can’t. No wonder he drinks so much 😂
    Hopefully the results in the Champions League go your way and you can sneak through. The team are right on Ajax's tail both teams unbeaten at this stage but Ajax showing some incredible form
    I can’t belive how good Ajax have been. 4 goals allowed in 14 games is nuts!
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Champions League results were a bit of a shock considering how the team is killing it in league, but I guess it was easy to forget who FC Utrecht was up against. Steven sound like a **** weasel. :D Love it! Look forward to his motives coming to light.
    Will be really interesting what happens with Steven.....hopefully it doesn’t derail the teams season again.
  • subpop
    In the sports side, the UCL results were to expect... but there's still a chance and I do believe in miracles. I have the feeling that it can be done.

In the Eredivisie, the results couldn't be any better. The match against Ajax will be interesting for sure, but considering the recent form, I think there're good reasons to feel positive about the outcome of this match.

In personal life... Bradley should kill that ****.
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    Ok guys, so I had plans to continue this story, but I lost all of the scores and stats I’d been keeping :s

Instead of abandoning this though, I think I’m just going to skip ahead to real time where I’m at in the game which is approaching the start of season 5. I’ll be doing a HUGE update post to get everyone caught up with where the team is and what plans Bradley Dean has for the future. 😎😎😎
  • subpop
    Sad to see you lost these results, but willing to see the new adventures of Bradley Dean!
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Sad to hear all is lost...but glad to hear the story continues!
  • Wyojasond
    8840 posts League Winner
    Ok, as I stated the other day, I sadly lost all of my score lines and info in my current save. I honestly thought of just abandoning the story, but instead I’ve decided to just jump ahead in time a bit and pick back up where I’m currently at. I play ahead quite a bit and I’m currently about to start season 5. The story of Bradley Dean left off in December of Season 3. Here’s a quick rundown of what has happened in the last 18 months.

Season 3: FC Utrecht was locked in a tight battle with Ajax for the Eredivise title. They also ended up finishing 3rd in there Champions League group and are heading to the Europa League. Ajax put an absolute beat down on us in December and we dropped a few more points in January and February. Ajax went undefeated for most of the season. A run of draws and a shock loss to last place Graafschaap meant that going into the final game of the season (Which we played against Ajax) was for the title. They spanked us again 😂😂 On another note the team made a miraculous run to the Europa League final. We met Liverpool and were ahead 3-1 at the half. They then proceeded to beat us down and won 5-3 😂😂😂

Season 4: Brought a ton of huge changes. Zivkovic moves to Roma for £27m, and the team lost both wingers as well when there release clauses were paid. A ST I’ve had my eye on for awhile was purchased from another Eredivise team, and two very pacey wingers/CAMs were also bought. Diatta and Paintsill. They had breakout seasons while our new ST was a total bust. I ended up converting a CAM to ST and played him as a false nine. It paid off big time. Ajax once again was a beast and won there first 13 games. We were drawn against PSG, Barca, and FC Lokomotiv. We shocked PSG not once but twice and advanced out of the round. We then upset Atletico Madrid in the round of 16 before Barcelona crushed us in the round of 8. Ajax went undefeated and ran away with the league once again. It was pretty impressive to see there last two seasons. They sold a lot of big players and didn’t really replace them. They just promoted within and got stronger.

At the end of season 4 Bradley Dean was informed by his partners Sam Carroll and her husband that they wanted to sell the team and move onto a bigger league. They have there sights set on the Premier League as a few teams look primed for a takeover.....

d3CGITy.png
  • subpop
    Nice update. It seems that there was some drama in these seasons, especially in season 3, and Utrecht couldn't jump to a higher level yet.

Interesting news about the possible move to a Premier League side. Too bad that it may happen without completing the project in Utrecht.