Urboistev's- Find a player/mad deals thread.

Comments

• alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Sup boys

Updated! Looking for the following extinct cards on PS4:

TOTS
    86 Yu Kobayashi, J-league
    85 Al Harbi, Saudi League

FoF
    85 Lee Jae Sung, K-league

Silver IF
    74 Hong Jeong Un, K-league

Rare Silvers
    74 Mike Jensen, Elitserien
    73 Victor Ayala, Saudi League
    73 Jamie Maclaren, Bundesliga 2
    72 Elsinho, J-league
    72 Landry Joel N'Guemo, Süper Lig

Whattup mang! :-p I only have that Elsinho @krappen07 , RB Brazil one, right? Let me know if you don't have him yet. I have him in this squad that I won the dkt with way back:

Silver-Squad-2.jpg

It's a fun squad (highlighted by Moses Simon 4*sm 5*wf 90+ pace, opponent won't know what hit them, lol),
    I haven't used it in a while honestly because it was hard to resist playing with Messi, Vieira, Gullit etc. lol, so would be happy to pass him on to you.
  • krappen07
    5898 posts Big Money Move
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Sup boys

TOTS

FoF

Silver IF

Rare Silvers
    72 Elsinho, J-league

Whattup mang! :-p I only have that Elsinho @krappen07 , RB Brazil one, right? Let me know if you don't have him yet. I have him in this squad that I won the dkt with way back:

Silver-Squad-2.jpg

It's a fun squad (highlighted by Moses Simon 4*sm 5*wf 90+ pace, opponent won't know what hit them, lol),
    I haven't used it in a while honestly because it was hard to resist playing with Messi, Vieira, Gullit etc. lol, so would be happy to pass him on to you.

That's a nice looking squad m8! I have essentially got silver squads now for most of the leagues in game that has a decent selection of Silvers, as well as 20+ national squads of Silvers.

That's kind of you, but feel bad ruining your setup there. I'm not in desperate need of him, as I have silver players that can fill in for him both for Brazil and in the J-league :)

If we ever are on at same time, we can do a silver friendly if you'd like
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sup boys

TOTS

FoF

Silver IF

Rare Silvers
    72 Elsinho, J-league

Silver-Squad-2.jpg

That's a nice looking squad m8! I have essentially got silver squads now for most of the leagues in game that has a decent selection of Silvers, as well as 20+ national squads of Silvers.

That's kind of you, but feel bad ruining your setup there. I'm not in desperate need of him, as I have silver players that can fill in for him both for Brazil and in the J-league :)

That's an awesome collection of silvers mate! Iirc you were going for all special cards in the game @krappen07 !! Did you get there?
    And it's up to you, but you wouldn't have to feel bad bro, I haven't even played with that silver squad in months and wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't happy to pass him on. And it might even bum me out too if that ends up being one of last piece you needed for the collection ha ha. A silver friendly sounds like a lot of fun mate! Definitely down for that when we see each other on and have the time, thinking that time difference usually messes us up haha.
  • krappen07
    Sup boys

TOTS

FoF

Silver IF

Rare Silvers
    72 Elsinho, J-league

Silver-Squad-2.jpg

That's an awesome collection of silvers mate! Iirc you were going for all special cards in the game @krappen07 !! Did you get there?
    And it's up to you, but you wouldn't have to feel bad bro, I haven't even played with that silver squad in months and wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't happy to pass him on. And it might even bum me out too if that ends up being one of last piece you needed for the collection ha ha. A silver friendly sounds like a lot of fun mate! Definitely down for that when we see each other on and have the time, thinking that time difference usually messes us up haha.

don't worry about it mate, actually was lucky to find an Elsinho the other day, thanks anyways!

Well I've been building squads for almost every league, 23 leagues currently, mix of silvers and specials. Then I went for squads from as many nations as possible, currently 30 nations, mix of silver and specials.

Now I'm aiming for full 11 in as many clubs as possible. Currently only 16 teams done, also a mix of silvers and specials.

Not necessarily going for every special card, as some are unnecessary or useless. But I do have 301 special cards in my club, 30+ pages, all of em the highest version of the player :D
  • WonderMouse
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hi, logged onto fifa 18 on xbox for the first time in a while. Sold some stuff. Still have a birthday Hazard and I'll check what else.

Would anyone be willing to sell Ronaldo (R9) either the 94 or the prime if they have it please?

Thanks bunches
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sup boys

TOTS

FoF

Silver IF

Rare Silvers
    72 Elsinho, J-league

Silver-Squad-2.jpg

don't worry about it mate, actually was lucky to find an Elsinho the other day, thanks anyways!

Well I've been building squads for almost every league, 23 leagues currently, mix of silvers and specials. Then I went for squads from as many nations as possible, currently 30 nations, mix of silver and specials.

Now I'm aiming for full 11 in as many clubs as possible. Currently only 16 teams done, also a mix of silvers and specials.

Not necessarily going for every special card, as some are unnecessary or useless. But I do have 301 special cards in my club, 30+ pages, all of em the highest version of the player :D

Glad you got Elsinho bro! And that's a fkn amazing collection buddy! My memory had it slightly wrong, haha, it wasn't every special card, but the highest special card of so many players that you were wanting to go for. Is that 301 with random ratings, or close to highest to lowest rating (ie all 98 rated cards, then all 97's etc)? Hope to continue to hear back on how extensive that collection gets.
  • Summer69
    1152 posts Professional
    I still play fifa 18 ultimate team if anybody ever wants to add me - I was a div 3 player before everyone left and my team is pretty stacked. Feel free to pm me your xbox username as I cant remember mine :#
  • WonderMouse
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can play sometime.

Still looking for r94, r96, or toty/tots Ronaldo

IS it possible to do Icon sbcs anymore. Wanted to do R9 as no one seems to have the tradeable card
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional

I can play sometime.

IS it possible to do Icon sbcs anymore. Wanted to do R9 as no one seems to have the tradeable card

Not many cheap high rated players lately but I have found some nice prices anyways..

Yesterday I purchased TOTS Kyle Walker for 22.5K! (I already had him and re-sold him for 350)
    FOF Stones for 40K
    TOTS Vardy for 50K
    TOTS Hamsik for 75K
    FOF Pavard 20K

R94 got sold a few days ago for 2.4M. I am only waiting for a 96+ Messi or TOTS Reus to add to my 2 stacked teams.
  • WonderMouse
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can play sometime.

Not many cheap high rated players lately but I have found some nice prices anyways..

Yesterday I purchased TOTS Kyle Walker for 22.5K! (I already had him and re-sold him for 350)
    FOF Stones for 40K
    TOTS Vardy for 50K
    TOTS Hamsik for 75K
    FOF Pavard 20K

R94 got sold a few days ago for 2.4M. I am only waiting for a 96+ Messi or TOTS Reus to add to my 2 stacked teams.

Nice buys! Are you on PS4?

Do you know how long the R94 was up for? I might start his sbc
  • vneklw
    2387 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone have TOTS Icardi and/or TOTS Skriniar on Xbox One? Last players I need for my Inter past and present team.
  • I am building an hybrid la liga and premier league squad
    and I am having a bad time trying to find Yannick Carrasco (85) in the market
    could someone sell it?? (price range 10-15 k)
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    jfinizolas wrote: »
    I am building an hybrid la liga and premier league squad
    and I am having a bad time trying to find Yannick Carrasco (85) in the market
    could someone sell it?? (price range 10-15 k)

I have frequently seen listed the Scream verison. Not interested?
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    I can play sometime.

FOF Stones for 40K
    TOTS Vardy for 50K
    TOTS Hamsik for 75K
    FOF Pavard 20K

Nice buys! Are you on PS4?

Do you know how long the R94 was up for? I might start his sbc

I am on Xbox and there are no IF Messi's in the marketplace :disappointed:
  • krappen07
    edited December 2018
    Sup boys

Updated! Looking for the following special cards:

TOTS
    85 Mansour Al Harbi, Dawry Jameel

Rare Silvers
    74 Mike Jensen, Eliteserien

Happy if you can check your clubs for any of these cards, thx! :)
    Post edited by krappen07 on
  • The IF aren't IFs they're POTY and MOTM cards
  • krappen07
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    The IF aren't IFs they're POTY and MOTM cards

My bad, thx
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2018
    Does anyone have silver IFs?? Missing about 20 for a complete collection
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    Any 96 Messi eMOTM?

I have 1 Million to buy it .. Anybody please?
  • Anyone have tots aguero for sale on PS4?
  • HecticRushz
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    Any1 have Brazil LM inform on PC?
    Edit got him now
    Post edited by HecticRushz on
  • krappen07
    edited January 2
    Sup boys

Updated! Looking for the following special cards:

TOTS
    85 Mansour Al Harbi, Dawry Jameel

Rare Silvers
    74 Mike Jensen, Eliteserien

Happy if you can check your clubs for any of these cards, thx! :)
  • erdhfdsjh
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 1
    Post edited by erdhfdsjh on
  • Paulopudasso
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im listing a full prem squad of tots and fof tomorrow if you guys need any
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 2
    Does anyone have anything on Fifa 16 aswell?
  • krappen07
    Does anyone have anything on Fifa 16 aswell?

Only on PS3, but don't think I'll sell them tbh
  • Imtnt
    4739 posts National Call-Up
    Abit stupid.. but does anyone by mistake saved a card of R Marquez he wont mind listing?
    He is out of the Ps4 market for ages.
  • krappen07
    edited January 13
  • Looking for a TOTS Messi. Please dm or answer here if you could sell him (PS4)
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2936 posts National Call-Up
    Looking for a 90 Marega. Dm me if you have one you don't mind selling o:) PS4 btw

He was acquired in a weekly objective if I'm not mistaken. I remember dumping him in a SBC :D