Urboistev's- Find a player/mad deals thread.

UrboiStev
282 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2018
Thread for all things trading and people looking for specific players. Hope to see many stayers.

Comments

• Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoping to find a special cr7 card under 1 mill on ps4!
  • smokingjoebl0w
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same for Xbox one. Fifa 19ers please help
  • UrboiStev
    Same for Xbox one. Fifa 19ers please help

The birthday one I often see for 999 or below. 95st can also sometimes sell for dead on 1 mill
  • smokingjoebl0w
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We want CR7 96+ for under 1mill
  • UrboiStev

Can't see that happening
  • ON3_SHOT187
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    UrboiStev wrote: »

Can't see that happening

I saw the 98 get listed for 1M around 3 weeks ago on xbox and it was on the market for 3 minutes.

You just have to keep looking and you might get lucky :smile:

I'm looking for FoF Ibra and FoF Pogba :heart:
  • UrboiStev
    UrboiStev wrote: »

Can't see that happening

I saw the 98 get listed for 1M around 3 weeks ago on xbox and it was on the market for 3 minutes.

You just have to keep looking and you might get lucky :smile:

I'm looking for FoF Ibra and FoF Pogba :heart:

Geez really. You guys should DM me your gamertags so we can discuss trading and stuff
  • krappen07
    5847 posts Big Money Move
    I'm just waiting for 95 Bale to gradually get more supply over the coming weeks, no rush. 1-1,1m
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Suarez.
  • CR7BRUH
    3674 posts National Call-Up
    Someone buss me Dybala for 600k or something XB
  • caedite
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have a few players left if anyone on the forum still wants them, otherwise I'll just list them up.
  • Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    caedite wrote: »
    Have a few players left if anyone on the forum still wants them, otherwise I'll just list them up.

What you got ?
  • caedite
    These are the tradeables. Won't be around much this weekend, but if you want anything I can sort next week most likely:

club.png
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    These are the tradeables. Won't be around much this weekend, but if you want anything I can sort next week most likely:

club.png

Some great cards!, what console? Drooling at that Suarez.
  • caedite
    XBOX
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    XBOX

I'm PS4. Enjoy y'all. Great collection btw @caedite .
  • CR7BRUH
    edited September 2018
    @caedite what price for bale/kante mate?
  • caedite
    All available for min.
  • Pnub
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special

club.png
    Are the Suarez and Messi cards still available?
  • UrboiStev
    All available for min.

Hi bro, u listed yet. Or there a few left to can grab please. Sorry I missed it
  • caedite
    back on Monday guys. Still a fair few players left though most of the big boys spoken for now.
  • Flamstead
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kudos to all those sticking by their guns and not buying FIFA 19. I wish I was as resolute.

Since 18 is done, like Caedite I'll offer the majority of my tradable players at min price. Still wanna keep my la liga ones so they're not up for grabs.

I'll offload them tomorrow at 7:30pm (UK time).

Players include: 98 Griez, 97 Mbappe, 94 Bale TOTS: Goretzka, Savic, Kimmich, Werner, Icardi, Ter Stegen, Sane, Gustavo, Gomez, Aouar, Gnabry. FOF: Van Persie, tevez, Perisic, Rooney, Paulinho, Stones. 91 Auba and a few others.

• Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    Kudos to all those sticking by their guns and not buying FIFA 19. I wish I was as resolute.

Since 18 is done, like Caedite I'll offer the majority of my tradable players at min price. Still wanna keep my la liga ones so they're not up for grabs.

I'll offload them tomorrow at 7:30pm (UK time).

Players include: 98 Griez, 97 Mbappe, 94 Bale TOTS: Goretzka, Savic, Kimmich, Werner, Icardi, Ter Stegen, Sane, Gustavo, Gomez, Aouar, Gnabry. FOF: Van Persie, tevez, Perisic, Rooney, Paulinho, Stones. 91 Auba and a few others.

Will you let us know what and when your listing so I know what to search I’d be over the moon to get any of them for min which I probably won’t get any with other people trying to get them too
  • Flamstead
    @Whufc will do. Will post every time I am about to drop a player into the market.

Apologies to all those Pm'ing. I am going to randomly drop them in and not reserve for any particular person. Will put a random chem card on the higher rated players like Griez and Mbappe so its easier to find when I am about to list.

I will also list some random chem cards like hunter shadow etc for 200 and squad fitness cards if that floats anyone's boat.

After everything is sold ill rebuy a few Messi's or something and list those at min.

Should be fun.

• Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    @Whufc will do. Will post every time I am about to drop a player into the market.

Apologies to all those Pm'ing. I am going to randomly drop them in and not reserve for any particular person. Will put a random chem card on the higher rated players like Griez and Mbappe so its easier to find when I am about to list.

I will also list some random chem cards like hunter shadow etc for 200 and squad fitness cards if that floats anyone's boat.

After everything is sold ill rebuy a few Messi's or something and list those at min.

Should be fun.

Also when you list could you let us know what the price is please
  • CR7BRUH
    Whufc wrote: »

Should be fun.

Also when you list could you let us know what the price is please

• Flamstead
    Yes will do. Leaving work just now. Should make it back for 7:30pm.

Will list here every card that is going on the market.
  • Flamstead
    Anyone here? First player going up in 2 mins
  • Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    Yep
  • Flamstead
    Cool. First card 89 Stones (FOF). 14,000 14250 Sentinel.