The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Ryno
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    i'd log in but we don't have Chrome at work and apparently you need that to work the web app now

You can go here and do it on your phone: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/

Its mobile friendly

OMG ty so much Ryno! I'm dumb lol :D

I was out and about when it released so couldn't do it on my laptop, didn't know that was a thing until I gave it a shot lol
  • RCTID
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Starter Squads done. 2 Players packed, the rest bought for min, except Josef, he was 800.

USA
    rfoS9Un.png

MLS
    XXxFt2I.jpg
  • Chubbs
    14403 posts Has That Special Something
    Josef is soooooo good. Two more goals tonight and that's 14 in a row hes had one.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I cant even get in on PS4 for the download much less even log on. Im sad.

Plus the mobile app should be available today.

Since I am not buying 20 a little disappointed they did not finish out the year on 19 with TOTW. But I expect that kind of service from EA now, which is why I am not buying 20.

I hate the idea of Austin FC. One it is bad for the city (just moving away from there and the taxpayers are getting hosed.) and two MLS ignores their own process in awarding this franchise, which killed any shred of respect I had for MLS. Still a fan of many of the players, but not the league or how we set up our soccer leagues.

Still wishing EA would have worked a way to do an end of a era card for Dempsey.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    David Silva to Inter Miami
  • Chubbs
    If anyone is on PS4 in here I need to link up. My first year moving to the dark side and tiny baby hands controller.
  • Ryno
    If anyone is on PS4 in here I need to link up. My first year moving to the dark side and tiny baby hands controller.

Honestly need to do the same. We will see
  • Chubbs

Ohhhh man. That's something, overreaction of day one is the controller Is absolutely abysmal. The triggers surprisingly are the worst part.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited September 20

Ohhhh man. That's something, overreaction of day one is the controller Is absolutely abysmal. The triggers surprisingly are the worst part.

Add me SuperSonic_Sean

The controller takes some getting used to. I came to PS4 after an entire generation spent on the 360. Thankfully they've moved beyond the DS3 controller with its mushy triggers, awful convex sticks and snub nose design. Seriously, the DS4 puts the 3 to shame. You'll eventually adjust, but if for some reason you can't, there are 3rd party adapters that let you use your Xbox Controller on PS4. Most games don't utilize the touch pad.
    Post edited by SuperSonicSean on
  • Chubbs

Add me SuperSonic_Sean

The controller takes some getting used to. I came to PS4 after an entire generation spent on the 360. Thankfully they've moved beyond the DS3 controller with its mushy triggers, awful concave sticks and snub nose design. Seriously, the DS4 puts the 3 to shame. You'll eventually adjust, but if for some reason you can't, there are 3rd party adapters that let you use your Xbox Controller on PS4. Most games don't utilize the touch pad.

Nice I'll order one tonight!! Haha. I cant get used to the joysticks in fifa it feel like I have to push them twice as much as the xbox to go the same distance if that makes sense. I've been playing on ps4 for 6 months now but just Detroit, The Show, and a little SMITE and am struggling majorly. Nust added you as well though. Thanks for the advice.
  • SuperSonicSean

Add me SuperSonic_Sean

The controller takes some getting used to. I came to PS4 after an entire generation spent on the 360. Thankfully they've moved beyond the DS3 controller with its mushy triggers, awful concave sticks and snub nose design. Seriously, the DS4 puts the 3 to shame. You'll eventually adjust, but if for some reason you can't, there are 3rd party adapters that let you use your Xbox Controller on PS4. Most games don't utilize the touch pad.

Nice I'll order one tonight!! Haha. I cant get used to the joysticks in fifa it feel like I have to push them twice as much as the xbox to go the same distance if that makes sense. I've been playing on ps4 for 6 months now but just Detroit, The Show, and a little SMITE and am struggling majorly. Nust added you as well though. Thanks for the advice.

I know what you mean. I had to get Kontrol Freeks to out over my sticks. I'm not a fan of the small surface area, nor the way they're aligned (as opposed to Xbox which offsets the thumbsticks), but getting custom thumbsticks has helped greatly. I feel right at home on the DS4 now, and even use it for my PC.

& that's it? You've got sooooo many PS exclusives to play. The Uncharted games, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I envy people like you who have yet to experience those games for the first time.
  • RayS
    25690 posts Player of the Year

Ohhhhhhhhj HECK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

giphy.gif[)IMG]
  • Chubbs

Add me SuperSonic_Sean

I know what you mean. I had to get Kontrol Freeks to out over my sticks. I'm not a fan of the small surface area, nor the way they're aligned (as opposed to Xbox which offsets the thumbsticks), but getting custom thumbsticks has helped greatly. I feel right at home on the DS4 now, and even use it for my PC.

& that's it? You've got sooooo many PS exclusives to play. The Uncharted games, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I envy people like you who have yet to experience those games for the first time.

I played last of us and got caught up on uncharted when I had my ps4 previously about 2 years ago. I dont have any interest in single player games much these days though. They just cant hold my attention. Too much looting, cutscene, or repetitive stuff. Sports games at least let me play against another person which I guess is the draw.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Wait, why is my club gone? Like I just started up 20 and my team is established September 2019. I played a handful of games in 19 and never bought it. But why is my club and history just gone? No returning packs or anything? Wtf?
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Wait, why is my club gone? Like I just started up 20 and my team is established September 2019. I played a handful of games in 19 and never bought it. But why is my club and history just gone? No returning packs or anything? Wtf?

Rekt
  • Antparry92
    17694 posts World Class
    Think I’m slowly breaking to get 20
  • Chubbs
    Need a EoA Parkhurst
  • Ryno
    Need a EoA Parkhurst

One of my fav American CBs ever. Hell of a player
  • Antparry92
    17694 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Change of heart, played 19 earlier and not fussed now. Dodgy connections and I’ll probably be playing more career mode anyway so may as well just stick with 19
  • Chubbs

Change of heart, played 19 earlier and not fussed now. Dodgy connections and I’ll probably be playing more career mode anyway so may as well just stick with 19

Could always just play the 10 hour trial for free and decide.
  • Antparry92
    17694 posts World Class

How much is EA access?
  • Ryno

How much is EA access?

$5 I think
  • Yeah at least use the trial. I’m actually enjoying 20 a lot. We have more gold cards in the league and the QoL changes for squad battles makes it better for me since I can only play like 2 days a week
  • Chubbs
    Yeah at least use the trial. I’m actually enjoying 20 a lot. We have more gold cards in the league and the QoL changes for squad battles makes it better for me since I can only play like 2 days a week

The squad battles change is huge.

Also you can cancel the ea access after your trial and get your money back so its virtually free.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    880 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 23
    Yeah at least use the trial. I’m actually enjoying 20 a lot. We have more gold cards in the league and the QoL changes for squad battles makes it better for me since I can only play like 2 days a week

Also you can cancel the ea access after your trial and get your money back so its virtually free.

I played the ten hour trial and finally bit the bullet. Looks like I'm back for at least one more year.

After playing the beta, I was strongly against it but I have come around once again. I like the new objectives and squad battles stuff so likely where I will spend the majority of my time with a small bit of div rivals
  • Antparry92
    17694 posts World Class
    Just found out I may be able to get it for $40 in work later
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional

How much is EA access?

$5 I think

Monthly fee...
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional

I played the ten hour trial and finally bit the bullet. Looks like I'm back for at least one more year.

After playing the beta, I was strongly against it but I have come around once again. I like the new objectives and squad battles stuff so likely where I will spend the majority of my time with a small bit of div rivals

The question is how long will it last until the game is patched and it changes everything?