The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    a lengty but good summary of the past two friendlies and the USMNT outlook overall

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/09/11/armchair-analyst-what-usmnt-learned-mexico-uruguay
  • RayS
    edited September 12
    it is a rather fitting/poetic/sad way to end FUT 19 that we finally can field a full special XI with full chem (assuming you play 3atb... still no special LB to play 4atb with all specials :( )
  • RayS
    going to pick up IF Kashia and Struna just to make that full special full chem XI. Will post here of course
  • RayS
    RayS wrote: »
    going to pick up IF Kashia and Struna just to make that full special full chem XI. Will post here of course

Shaboom

Screenshot-20190912-095000.png
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class

Gonna do the same, especially Struna with that phys
  • Chubbs
    14270 posts Has That Special Something
    I NEED TO SQUAD BUILD AND LOSE COINS FROM BUYING, SELLING, AND THEN REBUYING BACK THE SAME PLAYERS LIKE I DO EVERY YEAR AT THE BEGINNING.
  • RayS
    Possible MLS/US starter. I'm thinking play Zlatan as Target Man or F9, keep CCM on Stay Back, and send fulbacks foward.

https://www.futhead.com/20/squads/7637/
  • Chubbs
    Possible MLS/US starter. I'm thinking play Zlatan as Target Man or F9, keep CCM on Stay Back, and send fulbacks foward.

I'm going MLS, Chinese, Bundes starter.

Josef and Bakambu up top, Pity and Talisca at CAM, Ring and Fernando at CDM backline of Rousillon, Brooks, Abraham, Tinnerholm, and that 83 german gk
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »

Josef and Bakambu up top, Pity and Talisca at CAM, Ring and Fernando at CDM backline of Rousillon, Brooks, Abraham, Tinnerholm, and that 83 german gk

U gonna be one happy dude if Josef gets that POTM card for FUT 20.

If he does, I'll almost certainly change things around to work him in.
  • Chubbs

U gonna be one happy dude if Josef gets that POTM card for FUT 20.

If he does, I'll almost certainly change things around to work him in.

I am not getting my hope up on that one haha.
  • RayS
    Think I may do this one instead. A bit of representation all around (CONCACAF + FC Dallas + Japan)

Start for chem
    Screenshot-20190912-220525.png

IG Switch. Adams on stay back, Zlatan as Target Man, and fullbacks overlapping
    Screenshot-20190912-220728.png
  • Chubbs
    I know its a longshot but Cannon is an inform away from being insane.
  • RayS
    I know its a longshot but Cannon is an inform away from being insane.

massive bump already from his bronze card in 19. an in-form would make him rival Yedlin for best American RB.
  • RayS
    I wonder who we'll get for League SBC. I wouldn't have guessed Piatti from last year, so they could do someone slightly unexpected. I think the obvious choices though are Zlatan, Rooney (again), Pavon, Vela, and Nani.

A defender like Long or Opara would be really neat, but I wouldn't count on it. Would be cool to get some less mainstream cards like a Nagbe, Jozy, Barrios, or Chara.
  • RayS
    Possible Zlatan POTM for September for FUT 20
  • RayS
    These nationally televised Galaxy games always turn out to be insane lol
  • RayS
    Jesse Marsh, as the first American to coach in the UCL, has his team up 3-0 by 36 min, including a 2nd minute goal. #GoGoUSA
  • RayS wrote: »
    Jesse Marsh, as the first American to coach in the UCL, has his team up 3-0 by 36 min, including a 2nd minute goal. #GoGoUSA

Step in the right direction. Now is the USMNT would also step in the right direction that too would be nice.
  • RayS wrote: »

Definitely TOTW possibilities on FUT 19.

Does EA even finish out with 52 TOTW squads with 19 though?
  • RayS
    BGAlum wrote: »

Definitely TOTW possibilities on FUT 19.

Does EA even finish out with 52 TOTW squads with 19 though?

FUThead had TOTW predictions for FUT20 for this week (including Zlatan).
  • Ryno
    6084 posts Big Money Move
    Nani and Ibra in the first TOTW of FIFA 20. Sign of things to come this season?
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    Nani and Ibra in the first TOTW of FIFA 20. Sign of things to come this season?

was a bit surprised with Nania tbh with Orlando drawing that game. Positive I think except:
    Apparently scoring a hattrick gets you +0 on finishing :D :D

Pls tell me this is a mistake lol

IF Zlatan boosts over NIF
    image001.png

• Ryno
    edited September 18
    Apparently you can get an Austin FC badge already, but yet to see where they are in the search results

EDIT: Their names don't appear in the team list, but are there if you just search by the whole of MLS. You can also get Nashville SC stuff
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class
    Packed Gonzalez, Elis and Fabian so far for MLS FC
  • RCTID
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 18
    Picked Argentina in my starter hoping for Valeri, got Blanco. Then in other packs got Chara. Nothing of any value overall, but 2 Timbers I’m going to use a lot to start this year is an unexpected surprise. Also have untradeable Lodeiro. So things balance out in the end.
  • Chubbs
    I cant even get in on PS4 for the download much less even log on. Im sad.
  • RayS
    I cant even get in on PS4 for the download much less even log on. Im sad.

don't think you need to do anything on console to log into web app for early access
  • RayS
    i'd log in but we don't have Chrome at work and apparently you need that to work the web app now
  • Ryno
    edited September 18
    i'd log in but we don't have Chrome at work and apparently you need that to work the web app now

You can go here and do it on your phone: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/

Its mobile friendly
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »

You can go here and do it on your phone: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/

Its mobile friendly

OMG ty so much Ryno! I'm dumb lol :D