The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Valeri, Melia, Badji, and Reyna! ....but no more TOTW until August...

• QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Valeri, Melia, Badji, and Reyna! ....but no more TOTW until August...

There goes our MLS IFs. Thanks EA. They are aren't closing out the year on a high note what so ever.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Boo, no more MLS IFs? They had better give us All Stars.
  • Antparry92
    17547 posts World Class
    Zlatan is absolutely terrible IG :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 27
  • QceCapo
    Antparry92 wrote: »

joking or?
  • Antparry92
    17547 posts World Class
    QceCapo wrote: »

joking or?
    Genuine. I haven’t really enjoyed him. Goes through patches of playing well and bad.

Seems to wreck me whenever I play against him. As stupid as it sounds give me TOTS Stuani or Iglesias anyday
  • RayS
    edited June 28

joking or?
    Genuine. I haven’t really enjoyed him. Goes through patches of playing well and bad.

Seems to wreck me whenever I play against him. As stupid as it sounds give me TOTS Stuani or Iglesias anyday

TOTS Zlatan? He's absolutely fantastic for me. his FB card maintained > 1:1 goal ratio and his TOTS is doing the same. I will say though he works better for players who cross a good bit. Also he's great for skillers and target striker users. But still, his shots inside and outside the box are great.

That being said, I'm giving TOTS Moments Josef a run up top and his movement is fantastic. If he keeps this up I may have to drop TOTS Qaugs at CAM and bring Zlatan there with Josef up top.
  • Antparry92
    17547 posts World Class

joking or?

TOTS Zlatan? He's absolutely fantastic for me. his FB card maintained > 1:1 goal ratio and his TOTS is doing the same. I will say though he works better for players who cross a good bit. Also he's great for skillers and target striker users. But still, his shots inside and outside the box are great.

That being said, I'm giving TOTS Moments Josef a run up top and his movement is fantastic. If he keeps this up I may have to drop TOTS Qaugs at CAM and bring Zlatan there with Josef up top.
    Flashback Zlatan. Just disappointed with him tbh
  • RayS
    I may mockup the full MLS AS here. Need to figure out how to put custom cards into a FUTbin squad
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 28
    I may mockup the full MLS AS here. Need to figure out how to put custom cards into a FUTbin squad

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/824440/
    https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/830011/

*Edit* The second squad (which are likely weekly objective players) now includes Metanire.
    Post edited by SuperSonicSean on
  • RayS

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/824442/

wowa Beautiful!! did you do these?
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 28

Yep. Planned to make a video about it and whether or not the MLS AS are still coming to FIFA this week . I'm leaning toward yes because it will make EA money. Last year they had to decide between World Cup content and MLS AS. Given that the staff was already split working on FIFA 18 content at the time and developing FIFA 19, they couldn't further split the staff further with a 3rd team. So they halted FIFA 18 content (including AS and TOTW) and used those resources to develop WC mode. I'm positive WC Mode sold a lot more packs than AS would have. Idk what content they have planned this summer, but I'm certain there will be nothing as big as WC mode.
  • RayS

Yep. Planned to make a video about it and whether or not the MLS AS are still coming to FIFA this week . I'm leaning toward yes because it will make EA money. Last year they had to decide between World Cup content and MLS AS. Given that the staff was already split working on FIFA 18 content at the time and developing FIFA 19, they couldn't further split the staff further with a 3rd team. So they halted FIFA 18 content (including AS and TOTW) and used those resources to develop WC mode. I'm positive WC Mode sold a lot more packs than AS would have. Idk what content they have planned this summer, but I'm positive there will be nothing as big as WC mode.

nicceeee what's your YT channel again? I might take a look.

Would love those cards. I could totally make a competitive pure MLS team then. I'm thinking it would be something like

Zlatan
    Nani - Rooney (maaaybe Pomykal) - Vela
    Chara - FB Bradley
    Lawrence - LGP - Hedges - Zusi (or CB Yedlin)
    EoaE Howard

Also tempting to put Zlatan at CAM and put Josef up top. Those cards look so good. Chara would be MLS Ngolo Kante. Lawrence would compete with the likes of FB Sandro, TOTS Mendy, etc. Dos Santos would be handy for Zlatan hybrids.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 28
    @RayS my channel name is Seansteiger

That would be a dope side. I'm going to have make at least 2 full sides--possibly even 3 to fit everyone in, including the icons.
  • QceCapo

joking or?

Iglesias is a gem....

• QceCapo
    Picked up a Puli MOTM cheap....full USA squad almost useable....
  • RayS
    The week Ike Opara gets a brace for Minnesota United EA discontinue TOTW...

FML

giphy.gif
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 30

Pointless when he has an 88 rated Carniball card out already. Even on 7 chem, it still smokes his 82 on 10.

FML

giphy.gif
    Bruh. In the words of Phil Collins:
    b829cc53-f8c7-4c2e-9a43-f67bf5ee2ae3_100_h_6.gif
    Y'all know what he's saying here lol. Maxi Moralez was due a bump before All Stars too. But nah, EA had to be like:
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.laguiadelvaron.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2Fchasquido-thanos-1544543730.gif&key=swUUe_f_UmcM76J_eteKkA
    Post edited by SuperSonicSean on
  • RayS
    Lol exactly @SuperSonicSean

the least EA could do for the summer leagues is let us get our IFs. Takes minimal effort for them

On a separate note I think Atlanta got some new high speed cameras at the Benz. Some really nice slow mo shots esp of Meram's first goal
  • QceCapo
    edited June 30

Pointless when he has an 88 rated Carniball card out already. Even on 7 chem, it still smokes his 82 on 10.

FML

giphy.gif
    Bruh. In the words of Phil Collins:
    b829cc53-f8c7-4c2e-9a43-f67bf5ee2ae3_100_h_6.gif
    Y'all know what he's saying here lol. Maxi Moralez was due a bump before All Stars too. But nah, EA had to be like:
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.laguiadelvaron.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2Fchasquido-thanos-1544543730.gif&key=swUUe_f_UmcM76J_eteKkA

I had got rid of all other versions...this one is orange too. Boyd MOTM just scored a game winner for me too.
  • RayS
    In other news, Weah to Lille and Schalke renew McKennie to 2024
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Who would you have LM in this team? Will prob switch IG to RM as Vela (who I sub on at CAM in my main team feel much better on the left, shooting across goal). Was thinking IF Reyna, but note Piatti has more IG stats, and Nani, well, is Nani.

Also need a GK....

AQEh7OW.jpg

Hoping the release MLS AS and I can build a competitive MLS team, but not holding my breath.
  • RayS
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    Who would you have LM in this team? Will prob switch IG to RM as Vela (who I sub on at CAM in my main team feel much better on the left, shooting across goal). Was thinking IF Reyna, but note Piatti has more IG stats, and Nani, well, is Nani.

Also need a GK....

AQEh7OW.jpg

Hoping the release MLS AS and I can build a competitive MLS team, but not holding my breath.

If you have FB Nani, he's the best there. SBC Piatti isn't far behind tho. IF Reyna could be interesting and should at least have the pace department covered.

If you're debating GK im assuming you don't have EoaE Howard?
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »

Also need a GK....

AQEh7OW.jpg

If you have FB Nani, he's the best there. SBC Piatti isn't far behind tho. IF Reyna could be interesting and should at least have the pace department covered.

If you're debating GK im assuming you don't have EoaE Howard?

I missed EOAE Howard and only bought the game the week or so before FB Nani, so missed both (along with special cards for Rooney, Schweinsteiger & Martinez :(). Might give both Reyna and Piatti a run out and see which I prefer
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47005 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Opara IF next week
  • RayS
    Opara IF next week

If only...
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited June 30
    @FUT_CPFC I run Nani in one squad and 90 Henry in the other, but Nani is my favorite personally. He's basically discount Neymar. I can't wait for his All Star card.
  • RayS
    PuliGOAT
  • RayS
    Man that was poor viewing. My only hope is that that is a wake-up call for when we gave Jamaica.

I'll take a McKennie MOTM tho

Screenshot-20190630-205804.png