The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

  • hellodee
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    QceCapo wrote: »
    give me a FB or CB for that third option fellas

    opara SBC
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 15
    Can I get a link to where it says that?

    Also, league SBCs are so time consuming. I hate doing them :lol: Now I have to do one more for each league? Smh
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Oh god no! Just when I thought I had caught up with all things MLS. Down to 50k and need to start saving for our regular IF’s before March
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Oh god no! Just when I thought I had caught up with all things MLS. Down to 50k and need to start saving for our regular IF’s before March
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Can I get a link to where it says that?

    Also, league SBCs are so time consuming. I hate doing them :lol: Now I have to do one more for each league? Smh
    RayS wrote: »

    "Every League SBC will be updated during Winter Refresh."
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Need the SBC Pity Martinez for the Josef strong link.

    Outside of that I'm wanting a US CB for the Howard link or a Rb/Lb. Lawrence or Escobar would be fantastic.
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Need the SBC Pity Martinez for the Josef strong link.

    Outside of that I'm wanting a US CB for the Howard link or a Rb/Lb. Lawrence or Escobar would be fantastic.

    yes plzzzz Opara & Yedlin are good for their ratings, but a little extra sauce would be very nice.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47070 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Nani :o
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 16
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Game changer. Undoubtedly better than IF Rusnak
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    What a let down that is.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    I asked for Alessandrini and they delivered! I knew they would give us a player to link either Ibra or Howard.

    Alessandrini probably makes the most sense here. He's good for the Ibra link, but also a decent looking french player you can link to a Lala or Griezmann. There will be genuine interest in this SBC.
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Honestly not sure what to do, down to my last 60k. Have my La Liga side set as well so don’t want to be selling off bits of it to fund Alessandrini
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honestly not sure what to do, down to my last 60k. Have my La Liga side set as well so don’t want to be selling off bits of it to fund Alessandrini

    Just wait a month or two for it then and use what you have now.
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honestly not sure what to do, down to my last 60k. Have my La Liga side set as well so don’t want to be selling off bits of it to fund Alessandrini

    Just wait a month or two for it then and use what you have now.

    Tbf if I sold off Bale I could do it and he’s been annoying me as of late haha
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honestly not sure what to do, down to my last 60k. Have my La Liga side set as well so don’t want to be selling off bits of it to fund Alessandrini

    Just wait a month or two for it then and use what you have now.

    This is what I'm going to do. The SBC is too expensive right now. EVERYBODY is looking for that Zlatan link. I saw silvers like Nagbe and Justin Morrow close to extinct last night. I'm gonna sell my players off and complete it in a month or two.
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honestly not sure what to do, down to my last 60k. Have my La Liga side set as well so don’t want to be selling off bits of it to fund Alessandrini

    Just wait a month or two for it then and use what you have now.

    This is what I'm going to do. The SBC is too expensive right now. EVERYBODY is looking for that Zlatan link. I saw silvers like Nagbe and Justin Morrow close to extinct last night. I'm gonna sell my players off and complete it in a month or two.

    I did the same. Made a decent bit if coin and did Nedved instead. Will come back to Allessandrini later.
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Oooh I’m tempted now to sell a few MLS silvers I’ve collected
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wonder if EA will throw us a bone with FUTswaps ever. Would love a decent defender
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Uninstalled the game. Kinda was sad its come to this point, but I don't get any enjoyment out of the competitive nature of the game. Maybe Ill come back when bronzes and silvers are usable and casual play is encouraged
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Why him though? Kind of boring. I'm selling my MLS guys and taking the coins. Having a lot of fun with my bundes side and King Ibra comes on at the half scores 1 a game anyway.
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Am I still the only one here plugging away with a full MLS side in rivals and WL? :joy:
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Am I still the only one here plugging away with a full MLS side in rivals and WL? :joy:

    Probably lol
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Ryno wrote: »
    Uninstalled the game. Kinda was sad its come to this point, but I don't get any enjoyment out of the competitive nature of the game. Maybe Ill come back when bronzes and silvers are usable and casual play is encouraged

    Rip ryno
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Am I still the only one here plugging away with a full MLS side in rivals and WL? :joy:

    I quit that several years ago. Wouldn't even but the game anymore of that were my intention still. They don't have a gameplay option not to use the best players. I still use them in friendlies and stuff but don't collect or try to get them.
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Uninstalled the game. Kinda was sad its come to this point, but I don't get any enjoyment out of the competitive nature of the game. Maybe Ill come back when bronzes and silvers are usable and casual play is encouraged

    Rip ryno

    I graduate in a couple months. FIFA wasn't going to get much attention this year anyway
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Nani is official! Gonna be so much fun to for my fitness side.

    Honestly think he’ll stand a hell of a lot. Has talent in abundance just maybe not the work rate anymore
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 18
    Can't wait for the inevitable All Star Nani card. He already has an 83 IF, so assuming he picks up one more over the course of the FIFA 19, we could end up with something like this:
    Nani-1.png

    (Had to use a TOTY design because TOTS isn't in the database yet).
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Better yet...just release a flashback Nani :love:
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Tasty Nani IFs upcoming too :)
Sign In or Register to comment.