The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    What mode do you guys play? I was having fun til I hit div 5. I rarely touched WL in the past and fut Champs is like ptsd of that. I feel like I'm sweating my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off just to get a goal and not concede.
  • RayS
    37774 posts International Superstar
    What mode do you guys play? I was having fun til I hit div 5. I rarely touched WL in the past and fut Champs is like ptsd of that. I feel like I'm sweating my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off just to get a goal and not concede.

Rivals and friendlies for objectives. Haven't touched champs tbh. Seems about same as normal
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    276797aba2572870fef576224faeb1da.png

Love that Haji made the squad, but man, he has looked a bit out of his depth. Really hope Sargent will be fit for Sat

I thought Sargent had some good moments. I feel with some improvement to his finishing and another 10lbs of muscle he could develop into an effective 9.
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner
    Does OTW Dest get a +3?
  • hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    Does OTW Dest get a +3?

Yes
  • chrigaro
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RayS wrote: »
    Also, are there not usa kits? Only that 18k one in the store?

No idea. They have the denim retro kits for the US in the world cup mode outside FUT... no clue why they wouldn't be included in FUT as well

You can get them in the store.
  • chrigaro

I'm in div 2 and the gameplay is absolutely horrific. Nearly impossible to win any games there. I wish relegation was a thing :/
  • hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    Should be getting Weah and Bale today. Hopefully that Weah has good alternative positions.

Also stoked Puyol is getting an SBC, one of my favorites all time.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class
    Ive never like Bale on FIFA, heres hoping his card is good this year and I get him untradeable because I am broke now.
  • CaptEcuador16
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Ive never like Bale on FIFA, heres hoping his card is good this year and I get him untradeable because I am broke now.

same here but if the predicted stats hold up, he might be an amazing box to box CM with powerhouse. would look better than Roldan or Herrera who are already beasts.
  • QceCapo
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    I just want a Matty Turner.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class
    QceCapo wrote: »
    I just want a Matty Turner.

Im surprised we havent seen one. USA and EPL. Seems like a no brainer.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    How on earth do you take MLS or usmnt into rivals? What a sweatfest.
  • Jfo88
    23775 posts Club Captain

It’s painful
  • Jfo88
    23775 posts Club Captain
    Need these Adams and Pulisic upgrades already
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class

MLS is a much better team than one of USMNT. Thats what I have been doing when I use them. I also use them more in FUT champions which is way easier than rivals imo.
  • chrigaro
    Holy sh*t we also got a reeeaaally cool Aaronson showdown card :o:o
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class
    Aaronson and Weah. Nice to get cards but man I want one that can finish. Hard to complain but man they all look the same.

8d7szgx26dbr.png
  • hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    Aaronson and Weah. Nice to get cards but man I want one that can finish. Hard to complain but man they all look the same.

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Dempsey and Donovan? WC Dempsey is great. I got burned like 100k on base Donovan so I'm not doing that again with his WC. Waiting til it drops...

We need that Adams upgrade. I use Dest in my main and he's incredibly good as an 81. Good start for us this year.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Dempsey and Donovan? WC Dempsey is great. I got burned like 100k on base Donovan so I'm not doing that again with his WC. Waiting til it drops...

We need that Adams upgrade. I use Dest in my main and he's incredibly good as an 81. Good start for us this year.

Thats fair. I just really think Dempsey is a trashcan and wanting someone who can play with Donovan and the crew. Probably just get Bale and play him at CAM and move Donovan up to ST.
  • CaptEcuador16
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Thats fair. I just really think Dempsey is a trashcan and wanting someone who can play with Donovan and the crew. Probably just get Bale and play him at CAM and move Donovan up to ST.

Bro the disrespect. Dempsey at cam is lethal
  • Jfo88
    23775 posts Club Captain

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Dempsey is a liability vs any competent opponent
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Grateful for the content, but you are right about the similarities between players. I'm using Aaronson as a "get forward" CM. He's been fun for the 2 games I've used him.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class

8d7szgx26dbr.png

Grateful for the content, but you are right about the similarities between players. I'm using Aaronson as a "get forward" CM. He's been fun for the 2 games I've used him.

Thats 100% where I am going to try him as well. Replacing Osorio.
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner

8d7szgx26dbr.png

I put an architect on him as I feel he needs the extra strength and passing.

He feels very mobile. He'll be even better after we take out the Dutch 😉
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class

8d7szgx26dbr.png

I put an architect on him as I feel he needs the extra strength and passing.

He feels very mobile. He'll be even better after we take out the Dutch 😉

Him getting a +2 would be nutty.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class
    Tim Ream is +40000 to score two tomorrow. I have a feeling.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7560 posts League Winner
    Tim Ream is +40000 to score two tomorrow. I have a feeling.

I'd bust one if we scored one, let alone two from Ream against the Dutch lol. I'm so hyped. Definitely beatable but the boys gotta be clinical and focused. One lapse and Gakpo is in on Turner.
  • Chubbs
    15373 posts World Class
    Aaronson on basic chem is the answer at CM in my opinion. He's great.
  • chrigaro

8d7szgx26dbr.png

I absolutely loved the 85 Dempsey but his 86 has been incredibly underwhelming for me so far. It's so weird but he literally feels like a completely different player

Really hope Weah/Bale can do the job