The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I cant stand Greg. What a pitiful performance.

    terrible, terrible... I don't even know where to start. zero press resistance. slow, ineffective build up. ineffective press.
  • Chubbs
    15218 posts World Class
    ctl3vezzv7kb.png


    Had to do it.
  • Gnomenclature
    8253 posts League Winner
    Anyone try Landon yet? Not really digging this fifa but thought I try rolling with an American squad while it's still competitive.
  • Chubbs
    15218 posts World Class
    Anyone try Landon yet? Not really digging this fifa but thought I try rolling with an American squad while it's still competitive.

    He's been great for me. Dempsey has been better though at CAM.
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Anyone try Landon yet? Not really digging this fifa but thought I try rolling with an American squad while it's still competitive.

    Really looking forward to trying him out. About 60k short ATM
  • Gnomenclature
    8253 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone try Landon yet? Not really digging this fifa but thought I try rolling with an American squad while it's still competitive.

    Really looking forward to trying him out. About 60k short ATM

    I packed Vinni Jr with my pre order points so I have about 300k in coins already. I'm gonna try out Landycakes tomorrow I think. Sucks I can't change Dests position on his OTW, hope this gets fixed.

  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone try Landon yet? Not really digging this fifa but thought I try rolling with an American squad while it's still competitive.

    Really looking forward to trying him out. About 60k short ATM

    I packed Vinni Jr with my pre order points so I have about 300k in coins already. I'm gonna try out Landycakes tomorrow I think. Sucks I can't change Dests position on his OTW, hope this gets fixed.

    Wow. That's incredible.

    And yeah, that's really dumb on OTW Dest's positions. I posted about it in GD and contacted EA help about it. Wonder if they'll actually fix it
  • Haven’t posted here in a solid 5 years, I’m back on FUT with my all US team, Donovan has been a very good finisher, Reyna is surprising me at CAM, setting up lots of goals. Hoping for an IF Trusty this week to replace Zimmerman in the squad. I’ll post my team later, really liking fifa this year.
  • Chubbs
    15218 posts World Class
    Troythemac wrote: »
    Haven’t posted here in a solid 5 years, I’m back on FUT with my all US team, Donovan has been a very good finisher, Reyna is surprising me at CAM, setting up lots of goals. Hoping for an IF Trusty this week to replace Zimmerman in the squad. I’ll post my team later, really liking fifa this year.

    I wish I had the stones for a US team. Just cant do it. Donovan and Dempsey were great when I was using them. Hoping they both get a marvels version and I will add them back to the team.
  • > @Chubbs said:
    > I wish I had the stones for a US team. Just cant do it. Donovan and Dempsey were great when I was using them. Hoping they both get a marvels version and I will add them back to the team.

    I usually run an all brazil team, the grind for the top players and icons is too time consuming for me this time though, I’m happy with my US team and occasionally getting rocked. Made it up to div 6 but haven’t played all that much quite yet
  • Chubbs
    15218 posts World Class
    Troythemac wrote: »
    > @Chubbs said:
    > I wish I had the stones for a US team. Just cant do it. Donovan and Dempsey were great when I was using them. Hoping they both get a marvels version and I will add them back to the team.

    I usually run an all brazil team, the grind for the top players and icons is too time consuming for me this time though, I’m happy with my US team and occasionally getting rocked. Made it up to div 6 but haven’t played all that much quite yet

    That good on you then. I am getting rocked in Div 6 with a great team lol. Fair play, I will eventually join you when I get tired of the grind and there are a few more special cards out.
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Troythemac wrote: »
    > @Chubbs said:
    > I wish I had the stones for a US team. Just cant do it. Donovan and Dempsey were great when I was using them. Hoping they both get a marvels version and I will add them back to the team.

    I usually run an all brazil team, the grind for the top players and icons is too time consuming for me this time though, I’m happy with my US team and occasionally getting rocked. Made it up to div 6 but haven’t played all that much quite yet

    That good on you then. I am getting rocked in Div 6 with a great team lol. Fair play, I will eventually join you when I get tired of the grind and there are a few more special cards out.

    Being killed in D8 here lol. Glad it's not just me. Typically I'm a D3 player, so I guess cross play has just opened a huge other base of players that are apparently all awesome
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Troythemac wrote: »
    Haven’t posted here in a solid 5 years, I’m back on FUT with my all US team, Donovan has been a very good finisher, Reyna is surprising me at CAM, setting up lots of goals. Hoping for an IF Trusty this week to replace Zimmerman in the squad. I’ll post my team later, really liking fifa this year.

    Welcome! Were you around when @Frankenberry was a regular?

    The streets remember
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    The founder of the current iteration of the US lounge ( @Ryno ) hasn't been spotted for a couple years at least lol
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Current team. Donovan is the GOAT. His WF feels like 5* not 4*

    xk7jkwbxwypq.png
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    I really should throw Deuce in there instead of Richarlison
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Chubbs wrote: »

    Ohhh man gimme gimme
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Gotta put my full MLS team together for MLS squad foundations
  • SuperSonicSean
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 14
    Packed Ney Ney the other night and sold him without a second thought to build this:
    Screenshot-20221013-200440-Companion.jpg

    Donovan and Dempsey are absolute studs, worth every coin. I'm loving how much love our Americans are getting this year. Not looking forward to grinding Soñora, but his card looks pretty solid.
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    edited October 14
    Packed Ney Ney the other night and sold him without a second thought to build this:
    Screenshot-20221013-200440-Companion.jpg

    Donovan and Dempsey are absolute studs, worth every coin. I'm loving how much love our Americans are getting this year. Not looking forward to grinding Soñora, but his card looks pretty solid.

    That's the way to do it!! Great team. Is Ocampos actually any good?

    Btw Soñora is only assist 10 goals with Portuguese forwards, aka Rafa, on SB on semi-pro. 1-2 games max, I'd think.
    Post edited by RayS on
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58913 posts National Treasure
    Haji Wright 9 games 7 goals 1 assist :o
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Haji Wright 9 games 7 goals 1 assist :o

    Nice to see him continue tearing it up. A shame he's almost certainly not going to Qatar tho :/
  • CaptEcuador16
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    Barely remembered my password to get back into this thread lol. I feel like this year again MLS/US I gonna get a lot of love from EA after last year
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    edited October 17
    Barely remembered my password to get back into this thread lol. I feel like this year again MLS/US I gonna get a lot of love from EA after last year

    Yeah sure seems like it. Already two players in the Rulebreakers promo. Season 1 storyline player.

    Hope they drop the Squad Foundations before March this year too lol. A defender or two would be pretty nice
  • Chubbs
    15218 posts World Class
    5 special mls cards out. Love to see it.
  • RayS
    37529 posts International Superstar
    Chubbs wrote: »
    5 special mls cards out. Love to see it.

    LEZGOOO
  • Gnomenclature
    8253 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Chubbs wrote: »
    5 special mls cards out. Love to see it.

    LEZGOOO

    Oh man, they look so bad though.... 8 wins in MM for Yedlin? He's a Sounders OG though....

    This fifa is just too stressful for me. I just can't get into the game this year - I might just be too old now for this level of competition lol.

    It doesnt help that the servers here in California are near unplayable.
  • CaptEcuador16
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    Chubbs wrote: »
    5 special mls cards out. Love to see it.

    LEZGOOO

    Oh man, they look so bad though.... 8 wins in MM for Yedlin? He's a Sounders OG though....

    This fifa is just too stressful for me. I just can't get into the game this year - I might just be too old now for this level of competition lol.

    It doesnt help that the servers here in California are near unplayable.

    I hear you man. My time this year is split between career mode and UT. And I just do squad battles it’s plenty competitive for me now. Only do rivals if needed for XP like for Almada right now
  • Gnomenclature
    8253 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Chubbs wrote: »
    5 special mls cards out. Love to see it.

    LEZGOOO

    Oh man, they look so bad though.... 8 wins in MM for Yedlin? He's a Sounders OG though....

    This fifa is just too stressful for me. I just can't get into the game this year - I might just be too old now for this level of competition lol.

    It doesnt help that the servers here in California are near unplayable.

    I hear you man. My time this year is split between career mode and UT. And I just do squad battles it’s plenty competitive for me now. Only do rivals if needed for XP like for Almada right now

    Yep. Same. Wish EA would put some more variety into the SB teams - they are all the same players!

    Used Insigne for a couple matches and really liked him.
Sign In or Register to comment.