The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    On vacation this week, so I'll use my down time to mock up a 94 rated player for each MLS team lol
  • RayS
    Going reverse support shield order

zsng9ahs4meb.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58174 posts National Treasure
    needed

13227ef92ba54a7f1ee041811047c08d.png
  • RayS
    Now confirmed that ROTW TOTS will be Saturday (June 4) and MLS will be Sunday (June 5).

A couple minor annoyances with this:
    1. It's likely that one MLS Objective card will be a silver star instead of a full TOTS player. Similar to the way things worked out with Belgian Pro league coming out Sunday instead of Saturday. (Super Lig came out Sat and got an SBC, Batshuayi, and objective card, Maxim. Belgian league came out Sun and got NO SBC card but two objectives, Hoedt, and the silver star, Storm.
    2. An extra day to wait for MLS TOTS 😛
  • RayS
    Hope the lounge gets a little spark of life after MLS TOTS drops 😃
  • Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »

Sunday? Hope it's a decent squad - I have not been playing Fifa much lately... I did complete that Aorque card though.
  • CaptEcuador16
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite

Man I lowkey have quit FUT. Don’t really have the time/energy to grind anymore. I’ve gotten really into playing career mode And I’m having the time of my life to be honest. Love that you can turn off the Xbox and it saves midgame.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6190 posts Big Money Move
    So hyped for MLS TOTS. Our cards have been underpowered for so long, even with icons thrown into the mix to strengthen the squad. I look forward to actually being able to compete with MLS players again.
  • RayS
    edited June 4
    So hyped for MLS TOTS. Our cards have been underpowered for so long, even with icons thrown into the mix to strengthen the squad. I look forward to actually being able to compete with MLS players again.

95 rated Gil incoming. Please have a 5* upgrade!!
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move

95 rated Gil incoming. Please have a 5* upgrade!!

best player I've used all year.

• RayS
    Wow. 94 rated MLS Ljumgberg. @Gnomenclature u better hurry in here

• Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    edited July 1

I saw that! First sounders DP. I had season tickets during the sounders inaugural season - Ljundberg was a real firecracker. Struggled with injuries, but had an impact.

I rarely play Fifa anymore, mut I am going to try and pick him up for a couple games when his price settles. Fifa on Xbox during summer is dead as a door nail.

Edit: just saw he is 75k lol. That's cheap AF.
  • RayS

I saw that! First sounders DP. I had season tickets during the sounders inaugural season - Ljundberg was a real firecracker. Struggled with injuries, but had an impact.

I rarely play Fifa anymore, mut I am going to try and pick him up for a couple games when his price settles. Fifa on Xbox during summer is dead as a door nail.

Edit: just saw he is 75k lol. That's cheap AF.

What the heck. 94 rated player 75k within hours of release. This is crazy lol
  • RayS
    I wonder if any MLS/American cards have a chance for a FUTTIES favorites reboot SBC. Cavaleiro (EFL Squad Foundations player) just got an SBC for November Futties favs...
  • RayS
    Even if you're not playing, everyone log into FUT and vote for Patio for the Futties 5* skills upgrade
  • Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    Even if you're not playing, everyone log into FUT and vote for Patio for the Futties 5* skills upgrade

Done. Also did the hero upgrade and got shape-shifter Dempsey.
  • RayS

Done. Also did the hero upgrade and got shape-shifter Dempsey.

Destiny
  • RayS

LMAO Patio. Stupid autocorrect knows nothing of soccer lol
  • Chubbs
    14642 posts Has That Special Something
    Just coming back to laugh at Everton lmao