The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    37269 posts World Cup Winner
    Oh boy, I have to go into the silver lounge this week? 😭 Awful game mode...

It's been ruined since their Silver Stars promo. Everyone had the exact same team
  • CaptEcuador16
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh man that palmer-brown is juiced! 89 CB after applying Anchor on him!
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Gotta give credit to ea for giving to Robinson instead pulisic.

Must be Canada qualified for wc, and ppl over there got really happy and start giving American Special cards.
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    How about that Reyna addidas up upgrade? Are we suppose to get another one soon?
  • RayS
    Oh man that palmer-brown is juiced! 89 CB after applying Anchor on him!

Think he has a good chance at the +3 upgrade as well. Regular starter for the team with a decent chance for win and clean sheet vs Reims or Clermont Foot
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    It's special day for USA. We will qualify tonight as well
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Oh boy, I have to go into the silver lounge this week? 😭 Awful game mode...

It's been ruined since their Silver Stars promo. Everyone had the exact same team

Yeah man. Its a horrible experience for me. Friendly modes are always super laggy and frustrating.
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Just played 5 silver stars and couldn't score a single goal....
  • RayS
    Just played 5 silver stars and couldn't score a single goal....

😕
  • RayS
    edited March 30
    Not too bad of a lineup

Screenshot-20220330-135944.png
  • CaptEcuador16
    Not too bad of a lineup

Screenshot-20220330-135944.png

Man now that is a TEAM.

my only disappointment is there's too many good players now for my US/Ecuador hybrid I'm gonna have to leave some guys out :'(
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    If Weston is real, then this is gonna get really interesting
  • CaptEcuador16
    hellodee wrote: »

seems to be. and makes sense i mean that would round out the big US players after Adams, Dest, Pulisic, Gio.
  • RayS

seems to be. and makes sense i mean that would round out the big US players after Adams, Dest, Pulisic, Gio.

Weston will rightfully take Lletget's spot, in that case
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳 we didn't play good at all but looking forward Friday for the WC draw.
  • RayS
    Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳 we didn't play good at all but looking forward Friday for the WC draw.

WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Woo-hoo! Hope we get a good draw on Friday.

I'm predicting a quarter finals placing this year 😀
  • CaptEcuador16
    Both Ecuador and US qualify to the WC on the backs of losses. Kinda bittersweet for me to be honest lol oh well though can’t wait for the draw!
  • RayS
    Where's Showdown McKennie!
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Too good to be true
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    edited March 31
    No way I can get the USA Silverstar player this week.... I have a regular silver team and just can't score a goal against these crazy freaking silver teams...

Gave it 12 games without a single goal. It's not fair if you didn't participate in that lame silver promo.
  • RayS
    No way I can get the USA Silverstar player this week.... I have a regular silver team and just can't score a goal against these crazy freaking silver teams...

Gave it 12 games without a single goal. It's not fair if you didn't participate in that lame silver promo.

Oof

Ya silver NIFs are a non-starter after the silver promo
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner

Oof

Oh man, I got him lol. Logged off for awhile then gave it another go and got it done in three games.

The silver lounge is really leggy for me. I hope I never have to go in again 🙃
  • RayS

Oof

Oh man, I got him lol. Logged off for awhile then gave it another go and got it done in three games.

The silver lounge is really leggy for me. I hope I never have to go in again 🙃

Woohoo! USA

yeah, I'm not touching Silver lounge anymore (even tho I have a the fully stacked silver teams) unless there's another player like this
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Packed untradeable Robinson in a 75x5 pack to go with my new McKinnie :smile:
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Carter ,CB, totw Vs rangers?
  • RayS
    Troyes with clean sheet and win today and EPB played.

Now he just has to play in any of the next 4 games and we're guaranteed the full +3
  • RayS
    Juve lost tho so no bonus on McKennie 😕
  • RayS
    Even without the upgrade, McKennie has been pretty great so far. Gullit gang feel
  • CaptEcuador16
    I have this sneaky feeling that EA might throw us a bone with a showdown sbc/obj. Probably for the Galaxy/LAFC game next week