The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• CaptEcuador16
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    chrigaro wrote: »
    looks like we're just getting Ferreira IF none of Hollingshead or Matarrita in the leaks

What a joke

idk what MLS defenders have to do to get in TOTW tbh. we already know attackers need like at hattrick minimum.
  • RayS
    37269 posts World Cup Winner
    Brace from a defender isn't good enough for TOTW? okay EA
  • CaptEcuador16
    Now insigne doesn’t have to worry about not making the squad for the World Cup since they’re not even going lol
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Now insigne doesn’t have to worry about not making the squad for the World Cup since they’re not even going lol

Freaking crazy that Italy are out of a second world cup... let's just hope that the US doesn't do the same. Tonight's match is gonna be a nail biter.
  • RayS

Freaking crazy that Italy are out of a second world cup... let's just hope that the US doesn't do the same. Tonight's match is gonna be a nail biter.

Whatever nails I have left after tonight will surely be gone during the Panama game Sunday... Must must must must must win game there.

Not really expecting anything out of tonight's
  • CaptEcuador16
    welp no the worst thing. we definitely could have won that game but there were also plenty of chances where we could have lost it. Gio Reyna def has to start vs panama with Weah out. Pulisic i think again trying to do too much and not trusting his teammates more. terrible miss too. didnt think Acosta looked out of place in the midfield, covered well for Mckennie. if we can replicate this somewhat vs panama we should win it
  • RayS
    edited March 25
    welp no the worst thing. we definitely could have won that game but there were also plenty of chances where we could have lost it. Gio Reyna def has to start vs panama with Weah out. Pulisic i think again trying to do too much and not trusting his teammates more. terrible miss too. didnt think Acosta looked out of place in the midfield, covered well for Mckennie. if we can replicate this somewhat vs panama we should win it

Yup.

That Pefok miss too. Guess that's what being the top scorer in the Swiss league looks like 😔
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Thank you Honduras. That's all I gotta say
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »

Yup.

That Pefok miss too. Guess that's what being the top scorer in the Swiss league looks like 😔

That pekok miss was tragic...

Definitely could have won that game, but a draw is better than a loss. Too bad Canada couldn't hold back Costa Rica.
  • RayS

Yup.

That pekok miss was tragic...

Definitely could have won that game, but a draw is better than a loss. Too bad Canada couldn't hold back Costa Rica.

• Shumi
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm still absolutely loving the MLS team. It's getting harder and harder to use them competitively but it's so much fun beating teams with full meta players. ;)

FIFA-22-20220327220522.jpg

Still can't believe Matarrita or Hollingshead didn't get a TOTW card last week. :(
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Wow, Ferreira getting the start at Panama tonight 👀

I feel like it's been almost 10 years since we have had a consistent #9 lol. Hope this Dallas kid can get some goals tonight!
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Shumi wrote: »
    I'm still absolutely loving the MLS team. It's getting harder and harder to use them competitively but it's so much fun beating teams with full meta players. ;)

FIFA-22-20220327220522.jpg

Still can't believe Matarrita or Hollingshead didn't get a TOTW card last week. :(

Nice man! I haven't grinded Shaquiri yet, how is he?
  • CaptEcuador16
    Jesus Christ. Antonee Robinson has 4 lungs
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    We should get an inform today. I can't believe I m saying this but I hope it's Paul arriola getting one.
  • CaptEcuador16
    hellodee wrote: »
    We should get an inform today. I can't believe I m saying this but I hope it's Paul arriola getting one.

I really hope so too. Maybe a silver stars.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Welp Pulisic IF locked
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Jesus Christ. Antonee Robinson has 4 lungs

Man, I was telling my wife that Robinson playing like it's the 10th min lol.
  • RayS
    Welp Pulisic IF locked

• RayS
    Felt good man. Felt good
  • Shumi
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park

Nice man! I haven't grinded Shaquiri yet, how is he?

He's alright, I'm still getting used to him. I occasionally find myself swapping back to Vela though.

• Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    edited March 29
    Just saw a leak for a Showdown McKinnie card 😳

Edit: looks like Robinson is getting the inform over pulisic! This is awesome.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Just saw a leak for a Showdown McKinnie card 😳

Edit: looks like Robinson is getting the inform over pulisic! This is awesome.

Oh man hell yea! Although I don’t feel confident about a Juve win lol

Antonee completes a great US defense. He deserved it during last internationals
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Holy shoot; we are getting Palmer too...
  • CaptEcuador16

Awesome! But i wonder why he didn't even start. Hope he comes in at CB and not RB. Hopefully he starts tonight.
  • RayS

Awesome! But i wonder why he didn't even start. Hope he comes in at CB and not RB. Hopefully he starts tonight.

What?? Erik Palmer Brown in TOTW?
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional

Silver star.. no idea why
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Oh boy, I have to go into the silver lounge this week? 😭 Awful game mode...
  • CaptEcuador16
    Oh boy, I have to go into the silver lounge this week? 😭 Awful game mode...

are you on new gen? im on old gen and its relatively easy
  • RayS

Silver star.. no idea why

Ah, random FUT Fantasy players. I'll take it