The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    37269 posts World Cup Winner
    Totally forgot a new set of Storyline players would be out today. No Level 30 player for us (which is okay with me actually lol don't have to grind XP so much), but a nice little nugget at L15

Screenshot-20220317-095745.png
  • RayS
    Think Moments Dest would still be better. Woulda preferred a Lb
  • SuperSonicSean
    6190 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 17
    I'm not sure why they insist on handing out these 85-88 ovr storyline players that have been behind the power curve for months. Storyline players should be 89-92 at this point, especially considering you have to grind for them. The weekly objective cards they put out are way better than this and require comparatively much less work.

Also where is Douglas Costa in the game? They added in 32 pace Gary Cahill that no one is going to use, but can't add in Douglas Costa who would at least be a fun card?
  • CaptEcuador16
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not sure why they insist on handing out these 85-88 ovr storyline players that have been behind the power curve for months. Storyline players should be 89-92 at this point, especially considering you have to grind for them. The weekly objective cards they put out are way better than this and require comparatively much less work.

Also where is Douglas Costa in the game? They added in 32 pace Gary Cahill that no one is going to use, but can't add in Douglas Costa who would at least be a fun card?

I agree on both of these.
    im also waiting on costa to get added to the game so i can start my LA Galaxy grind from the english championship to Champions league winners
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move

im also waiting on costa to get added to the game so i can start my LA Galaxy grind from the english championship to Champions league winners

Do they have Fifa club cup?
  • CaptEcuador16
    QceCapo wrote: »

Do they have Fifa club cup?

nope. even the rest of world teams are not many
  • RayS
    Looks like Montero locking up Seattle's semi final berth. Icy cool and deadly from the spot
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Looks like Montero locking up Seattle's semi final berth. Icy cool and deadly from the spot

Yeah man, he's been stepping up with Ruidiaz out. He can be a bit lazy at times, but does a job.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Guys I’m literally at Toyota stadium watching Ferreira hit 3 in the first half. He’s GOT to start agains Mexico given that FCD plays the same system as Berhalter likes
  • RayS
    Guys I’m literally at Toyota stadium watching Ferreira hit 3 in the first half. He’s GOT to start agains Mexico given that FCD plays the same system as Berhalter likes

Very nice to see. I shoulda gone to this game instead of the home opener lol

Still don't think he's a prolific scorer, but every bit of goal scoring he adds to his game will be all the more valuable.

And it's not like any other US strikers have am argument to start over him besides maybe Pefok on current form
  • RayS
    Jesus Ferreira IF incoming. First Dallas special since Barrios silver IF back in 17 I think?
  • CaptEcuador16
    Jesus Ferreira IF incoming. First Dallas special since Barrios silver IF back in 17 I think?

Yup. That barrios card was the business. He was a ST if I remember correctly.

We also have a chance at finally getting a LB upgrade. Matarrita scored 1 and assisted 2 from LWB
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional

Man I know you are one happy man right now. I will use this card no matter what.
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Cool...real face too?
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Ferreira has some decent base stats on his silver card already.

Bought tickets for the San Jose vs Seattle match at the end of April. This will be my wife's first live match lol - hope she gets hooked!
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    How the Revs have become this bad this quickly is beyond me
  • Gnomenclature
    8222 posts League Winner
    Look what I sniped lol. Finally got this legend!

Screenshot-20220320-161930-Companion.jpg
  • RayS
    QceCapo wrote: »
    How the Revs have become this bad this quickly is beyond me

CCL hangover
  • RayS
    Ferreira has some decent base stats on his silver card already.

Bought tickets for the San Jose vs Seattle match at the end of April. This will be my wife's first live match lol - hope she gets hooked!

Nice! Enjoy! You got the whole US Soccer lounge behind you lol
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »
    Cool...real face too?

Nah
  • RayS
    Look what I sniped lol. Finally got this legend!

Screenshot-20220320-161930-Companion.jpg

Dang. 1.6 mil is still a lot lol. Hope he's as good as he looks! Thinking he must be if his price has stayed this high this long
  • chrigaro
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special

We also have a chance at finally getting a LB upgrade. Matarrita scored 1 and assisted 2 from LWB

Hollingshead also scored twice from LB so we'll probably get him lol
  • RayS
    chrigaro wrote: »

Hollingshead also scored twice from LB so we'll probably get him lol

And FC Dallas and former FC Dallas player in the same week in TOTW??
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    I m more excited getting hollingshead as lb for all usmnt team. Still looking for juice up Weston soon.
  • CaptEcuador16
    I went into DR with my main MLS squad for the first time in forever and man Zardes Pato Mukhtar up front is the business, especially Zardes. His finishing is everything that it is not in real life sadly lol. Two rage quits in 5 games.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Anybody else have a weird drop in quality with Dempsey? the last 4 games ive used him he's been kinda terrible. missing every chance that falls to his left and just keeps hitting the post with his right. everything is if great but his finishing is gone suddenly for me
  • RayS
    I went into DR with my main MLS squad for the first time in forever and man Zardes Pato Mukhtar up front is the business, especially Zardes. His finishing is everything that it is not in real life sadly lol. Two rage quits in 5 games.

Ya Zardes is class. Think his composure lets him down on occasion, when you see chances he misses irl like over the weekend then you can't complain too much 😬
  • RayS
    Anybody else have a weird drop in quality with Dempsey? the last 4 games ive used him he's been kinda terrible. missing every chance that falls to his left and just keeps hitting the post with his right. everything is if great but his finishing is gone suddenly for me

He's seemed about the same for me, but I haven't played with him in a week or so
  • CaptEcuador16
    looks like we're just getting Ferreira IF none of Hollingshead or Matarrita in the leaks
  • chrigaro
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    looks like we're just getting Ferreira IF none of Hollingshead or Matarrita in the leaks

What a joke