34521 posts World Cup Winner
    thats the best possible usa gens team btw
    e3d9e78bd13a567b7aadd228abd08381.jpg

91,45 average rating. not bad

Used all those cards at one point or another. Good times
  • Gnomenclature
    7800 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »

Card looks awful, but you know he will be my main striker all fifa 22 lol 😂.

I sure hope this is real!
  • RayS

Card looks awful, but you know he will be my main striker all fifa 22 lol 😂.

I sure hope this is real!

Kinda like me with Nakata 😂
  • RayS
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/ultimate-team/fut-heroes

Dempsey confirmed as a FUT 22 hero (85 rated). Can't tell if Heros are replacing Icons.
  • Gnomenclature
    7800 posts League Winner
    edited July 12

Dempsey confirmed as a FUT 22 hero (85 rated). Can't tell if Heros are replacing Icons.

Very cool. Looks like a new player item too include popular retired players who may not qualify as icons. I really hope that we can upgrade them as the game cycle progress. Like some kind of obj thing in seasons.

Edit: looks like they aren't available until Dec 11th...
  • RayS

Very cool. Looks like a new player item too include popular retired players who may not qualify as icons. I really hope that we can upgrade them as the game cycle progress. Like some kind of obj thing in seasons.

Edit: looks like they aren't available until Dec 11th...

Well that's very random. Must be their December promo before FUTmas/Freeze I guess
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    I'm hitting the 1,000 club with that Dempsey for sure. I've been waiting so long for this.

FUT Heroes opens the door for a bunch of great MLS players that may not be worthy of icon cards. I think there's a good chance we see Tim Howard and Landon Donovan if they don't get icons. Maybe Nick Rimando, Alexi Lalas, Preki, Carlos Valderrama...the possibilities are endless. I think this will have much more of an impact for the smaller leagues.
  • RayS
    I'm hitting the 1,000 club with that Dempsey for sure. I've been waiting so long for this.

FUT Heroes opens the door for a bunch of great MLS players that may not be worthy of icon cards. I think there's a good chance we see Tim Howard and Landon Donovan if they don't get icons. Maybe Nick Rimando, Alexi Lalas, Preki, Carlos Valderrama...the possibilities are endless. I think this will have much more of an impact for the smaller leagues.

Really hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's almost exclusively the big 5 European leagues with one or two token players from smaller leagues. It's EA's MO
  • SuperSonicSean

Really hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's almost exclusively the big 5 European leagues with one or two token players from smaller leagues. It's EA's MO

What gives me hope is the fact that they showed so many smaller leagues early on, and the fact that these guys are lower rated than icons. People who exclusively use top 5 leagues won't care about these cards after a couple months since they'll be behind the power curve. Unless they release Hero Moments or significantly nerf the power creep in FUT 22, these cards won't matter before long.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1923 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just took my USA-Ecuador hybrid team for a fun laid back game in friendlies for the first time. Hooolyyy shizzzzz that place is more toxic than Rivals
  • RayS
    edited July 14
    I just took my USA-Ecuador hybrid team for a fun laid back game in friendlies for the first time. Hooolyyy shizzzzz that place is more toxic than Rivals

You can take the toxic player out of DR/WL but you can't take the toxic out of the player
  • RayS
    edited July 14
    Gonna be endless hybrid options with Heroes Dempsey and two MLS wingers in a 433

Screenshot-20210714-075821.png
  • Gnomenclature
    7800 posts League Winner
    Gonna be endless hybrid options with Heroes Dempsey and two MLS wingers in a 433

Hopefully we won't have to wait til tots to get usable MLS players next year...

Heroes come out in December - let's hope EA bring back MLS potm so we have a couple ok cards to link lol.
  • CaptEcuador16

Heroes come out in December - let's hope EA bring back MLS potm so we have a couple ok cards to link lol.

I’m hoping for that and for them too keep the foundation objectives! And a better OTW player pick sbc. The decision to make it Higuaín or Matuidi was so bad they had to give them each special cards later on lol
  • Gnomenclature
    7800 posts League Winner

I’m hoping for that and for them too keep the foundation objectives! And a better OTW player pick sbc. The decision to make it Higuaín or Matuidi was so bad they had to give them each special cards later on lol

The otw promo is always bad imo. Hope we get a couple mls scream cards early on.
  • CaptEcuador16

The otw promo is always bad imo. Hope we get a couple mls scream cards early on.

Yup. You already know we’re getting the contractually obliged Opara special card in October at least
  • CaptEcuador16
    Tanner Tessman to Venezia FC finalized
  • RayS

Saw that. The FC Dallas factory goes on
  • CaptEcuador16

Saw that. The FC Dallas factory goes on

Indeed it does. I’m a little wary of it though he hasn’t really played much for Dallas
  • SuperSonicSean
    14a.jpg
  • RayS
    14a.jpg

Tessman destined to fall to the dark side???
  • hellodee
    1189 posts Professional
    So many FC Dallas products going to serie A
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    53905 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Mukhtar broke the MLS record for the fastest hattrick ever (6 mins)

b7a2b2cf5f88653ee1b386994ab72213.png

• RayS
    Mukhtar broke the MLS record for the fastest hattrick ever (6 mins)

b7a2b2cf5f88653ee1b386994ab72213.png

Gimme. With that 5* WF. Maybe even a 4* SM upgrade.

But I'm 99.9% sure this won't happen
  • hockeyphenom87
    7069 posts Big Money Move
    Man I remember when this thread was banging when USA played. Now it doesn't even get touched. Sad.
  • RayS
    edited July 30
    Man I remember when this thread was banging when USA played. Now it doesn't even get touched. Sad.

There's occasional chat when a new US card comes out, but nothing like it used to be.

Some game tonight. Who knew Gyasi would be saving our bacon.
  • Gnomenclature
    7800 posts League Winner
    Robinson needs a Futties card, what a hero!
  • hockeyphenom87
    7069 posts Big Money Move
    Nations League and Gold cup

Suck it Mexico
  • RayS
    Nations League and Gold cup

Suck it Mexico