The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Okay, I will say there may be some hope for an American player if they continue these "Nation Player" cards. That being said, the Euros consist of 24 nations and Copa America of 10, soooo maybe not... One can hope

One can hope...

I'd take a cam Pulisic or McKinnie.
  • hellodee
    1189 posts Professional
    Okay, I will say there may be some hope for an American player if they continue these "Nation Player" cards. That being said, the Euros consist of 24 nations and Copa America of 10, soooo maybe not... One can hope

i given up..lol... but i cant wait next year we should have better rating players
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    hellodee wrote: »

i given up..lol... but i cant wait next year we should have better rating players

Tyler Adams to Arsenal transfer news is picking up. Looks like they want him at right back to replace Bellerin?

Pulisic should be 83 rated next year. Reyna at least 78. McKinnie around 81? Weah could get a gold card too.

Fingers crossed for a USA sbc this week 🤞
  • El_Nino
    7950 posts League Winner

Tyler Adams to Arsenal transfer news is picking up. Looks like they want him at right back to replace Bellerin?

Pulisic should be 83 rated next year. Reyna at least 78. McKinnie around 81? Weah could get a gold card too.

As a big Chelsea fan, Pulisic should be no where near 83 next year, he has unfortunately taken a big step back this year.
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »

As a big Chelsea fan, Pulisic should be no where near 83 next year, he has unfortunately taken a big step back this year.

He started well, his injuries have always been a problem. I'd like to see 5* skills on him though.
  • RayS
    34308 posts World Cup Winner
    Wow, Sweden with a set of three 90+ players.

Give us a sweet set of a 92 Steffen, 93 McKennie, and 94 Zardes pls :p
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner

Seriously. Non if those players interest me, but I love the concept.

I bet you're all over that lindolof though lol.
  • RayS

Seriously. Non if those players interest me, but I love the concept.

I bet you're all over that lindolof though lol.

It's the only thing that has interested me since the end of MLS TOTS lol. Did him straight away and he's a beast. Seems taller IG that irl lol and was winning balls left, right, and center
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    Nice to see an mls player but would have preferred a CM lol.

Josef looks rediculous though.
  • RayS

Crazy card. And only like 80k
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner

Crazy card. And only like 80k

Yeah, I just went ahead and bought him on the app. Hope to try him out soon
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 18
    Great day for MLS Past/Present content. That Martinez and Giovinco look incredible. I'm gonna have to build a second squad (maybe just for squad battles since even my starting defense struggles) to slot everyone in.
  • RayS
    Great day for MLS Past/Present content. That Martinez and Giovinco look incredible. I'm gonna have to build a second squad (maybe just for squad battles since even my starting defense struggles) to slot everyone in.

Still looking for another American card amongst all this, but happy we at least got an awesome Josef card.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey guys I’ve been gone from the game for forever and i was trying to do the MLS foundations part 2 and I can’t find the managerial masterpiece thing in friendlies anymore. So I can’t do it anymore?
  • RayS
    Hey guys I’ve been gone from the game for forever and i was trying to do the MLS foundations part 2 and I can’t find the managerial masterpiece thing in friendlies anymore. So I can’t do it anymore?

Shoot... Ya if the Managerial Masterpiece friendly isn't live anymore, then you can't complete it. Maybe they'll bring it back for some other upcoming objectives, but I wouldn't count on it.

Tbh the only decent player from MLS SF 2 is Gyau. And even then, you can get as good or better options from MLS TOTS
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    Had a chance yesterday to try out FoF Josef in D5 Rivals. He's insane. Best striker I've used all year lol.

I even played against him twice and he scored a hatrick each time lol. Definitely playing him with Lodeiro and Ruidiaz. Wish I could fit Nani in....
  • hellodee
    1189 posts Professional
    i still dont understand why dont they continue with totw selection... i know no one cares about the smaller leagues but cmon... such a disrespect to the current leagues.
  • RayS
    i still dont understand why dont they continue with totw selection... i know no one cares about the smaller leagues but cmon... such a disrespect to the current leagues.

They stopped summer TOTW maybe 2 years ago? All the French META users would cry every week that it was "Team of the Weak"
  • RayS
    Had a chance yesterday to try out FoF Josef in D5 Rivals. He's insane. Best striker I've used all year lol.

I even played against him twice and he scored a hatrick each time lol. Definitely playing him with Lodeiro and Ruidiaz. Wish I could fit Nani in....

Venezuela playing Ecuador this afternoon. Too bad Venezuela need to win twice to get an upgrade, but here's to hoping!
  • CaptEcuador16

Venezuela playing Ecuador this afternoon. Too bad Venezuela need to win twice to get an upgrade, but here's to hoping!

Shoot at least they got a special fof card! Ecuador didn’t which I was looking forward to putting into my USA/Ecuador hybrid. I’d post it here but I forgot how to post a screenshot lol
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    edited June 20

Shoot at least they got a special fof card! Ecuador didn’t which I was looking forward to putting into my USA/Ecuador hybrid. I’d post it here but I forgot how to post a screenshot lol

You can use https://imgbb.com/ to upload screen shots. Just copy the link into your forum post. Be sure to delete the url code first though. You just want the img stuff.
  • CaptEcuador16
    edited June 22
    I just tried it but failed lol idk what I did wrong.
    Post edited by CaptEcuador16 on
  • RayS
    edited June 21

Still hope for an Ecuador card with all the SBCs they're putting out. Wonder who it'd be though. An Enner Valencia could be neat.

MLS Options could be Palacios or Penilla
  • CaptEcuador16

Still hope for an Ecuador card with all the SBCs they're putting out. Wonder who it'd be though. An Enner Valencia could be neat.

MLS Options could be Palacios or Penilla

I definitely wouldn’t mind a Seb Mendez card. We def need more midfield special cards for MLS that aren’t attacking mids. Even a silver stars objective
  • CaptEcuador16
    edited June 22
    Really hoping we at least get a Weston McKinney somehow for the gold cup. MOMT or anything. Would fit perfect into my hybrid team. Unfortunately I was not able to get the objective Caicedo.

6-AFD4206-5-EFC-4142-8-DCB-CFAD7317-CAE2.png[/url]
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    Really hoping we at least get a Weston McKinney somehow for the gold cup. MOMT or anything. Would fit perfect into my hybrid team. Unfortunately I was not able to get the objective Caicedo.

Looks like you missed out on the obj Caciedo card? Fun looking team though.

Hoping for McKinnie too.
  • CaptEcuador16
    edited June 22

Looks like you missed out on the obj Caciedo card? Fun looking team though.

Hoping for McKinnie too.

I did unfortunately. Life got really busy for me the past 3 months so I also missed out on the silver objective Medran from chicago and Weah which I’m also regretting lol

But yeah really fun team for squad battles!
  • QceCapo
    5657 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure if anyone is actually watching the MLS this year but what a run the Revs are on. Matt Turner better have a gold card and Gil is just unstoppable right now.
  • RayS
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is actually watching the MLS this year but what a run the Revs are on. Matt Turner better have a gold card and Gil is just unstoppable right now.

Bruce magic
  • Gnomenclature
    7768 posts League Winner
    QceCapo wrote: »

Yeah man, Revs are better than I've ever seen them. Gil hasn't left my fantasy team all season lol.

Sounders are undefeated though 😘😘