The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 17
    This was my stab at it, posted in the TOTS predictions thread. FB Chicharito already happened of course.

    Mainly just based this on awards rankings, but I could definitely see a Zardes and Morris.
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Will take a crack at MLS TOTS later. Keeping in mind that it will be based on the 2020 season which ended in Dec.

    perfect thanks

    @apfelmus_maCHer1
    Here's my crack at it. I can't make fancy photoshops like @WFCBagnall , so this'll have to do. This is based on the 2020 Season which concluded in Dec. I looked back at boosts from FUT 20 to guide the upgrades, although they tended to be all over the place.

    Also, some candidates who would have made it in on merit have transfered out of the league, e.g. #1 in 22 under 22 Brenden Aaronson with RB Salzburg now.

    https://www.futhead.com/21/squads/207382/

    Screenshot-20210311-225851.png
    Blake - GOTY
    Zimmerman - DOTY
    Mensah - 3rd in DOTY voting
    Tinnerholm - 4th in DOTY voting
    Rossi - YPOTY
    Lodeiro - 3rd in MVP voting
    Pozuelo - MVP
    Blanco - MLS is Back Tournament MVP
    Zelarayan - Newcomer of the Year
    BWP - Comeback Player of the Year
    Akinola - #4 in 22 under 22

    Maybe a cheeky flashback Chicharito thrown in there (flashback to his 89 card from FUT 16)
    Screenshot-20210311-222703-compress86.jpg

  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    This was my stab at it, posted in the TOTS predictions thread. FB Chicharito already happened of course.

    Mainly just based this on awards rankings, but I could definitely see a Zardes and Morris.
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Will take a crack at MLS TOTS later. Keeping in mind that it will be based on the 2020 season which ended in Dec.

    perfect thanks

    @apfelmus_maCHer1
    Here's my crack at it. I can't make fancy photoshops like @WFCBagnall , so this'll have to do. This is based on the 2020 Season which concluded in Dec. I looked back at boosts from FUT 20 to guide the upgrades, although they tended to be all over the place.

    Also, some candidates who would have made it in on merit have transfered out of the league, e.g. #1 in 22 under 22 Brenden Aaronson with RB Salzburg now.

    https://www.futhead.com/21/squads/207382/

    Screenshot-20210311-225851.png
    Blake - GOTY
    Zimmerman - DOTY
    Mensah - 3rd in DOTY voting
    Tinnerholm - 4th in DOTY voting
    Rossi - YPOTY
    Lodeiro - 3rd in MVP voting
    Pozuelo - MVP
    Blanco - MLS is Back Tournament MVP
    Zelarayan - Newcomer of the Year
    BWP - Comeback Player of the Year
    Akinola - #4 in 22 under 22

    Maybe a cheeky flashback Chicharito thrown in there (flashback to his 89 card from FUT 16)
    Screenshot-20210311-222703-compress86.jpg

    I bet they consider the first few months of this season too.

    If you look at the bottom right of the loading screen you can see the mls logo.

    Ruidiaz needs a tots imo.
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    My might end up looking like this based on reasonable options for TOTS

    Screenshot-20210417-175920.png
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    Eff, can't make it back home in time for the Dallas game. Guess I'll just follow score.
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    #4 in the world right now lol.

    Capture-2021-04-17-17-42-16.png
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    #4 in the world right now lol.

    Capture-2021-04-17-17-42-16.png

    Holy crap no way haha. Well played
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    #4 in the world right now lol.

    Capture-2021-04-17-17-42-16.png

    Holy crap no way haha. Well played

    It won't last though lol. Just got lucky with some sounders picks and a couple clean sheets.

    Did you see Bob Bradley accidentally sub out Carlos Vela 20min into the match? Lol, he though Vela asked for a sub but he was just asking for spray...
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    #4 in the world right now lol.

    Capture-2021-04-17-17-42-16.png

    Holy crap no way haha. Well played

    It won't last though lol. Just got lucky with some sounders picks and a couple clean sheets.

    Did you see Bob Bradley accidentally sub out Carlos Vela 20min into the match? Lol, he though Vela asked for a sub but he was just asking for spray...

    Yeah I was watching that lol. Fun stuff
  • hellodee
    1129 posts Professional
    ECL is first TOTS it seems like... will we get DIKE ? maybe SBC?
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    hellodee wrote: »
    ECL is first TOTS it seems like... will we get DIKE ? maybe SBC?

    I think so. Could see him as an objective too.
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    new MLS jerseys updated now
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    We better get a Dike!
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    edited April 21
    RayS wrote: »
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪

    Saw that. 30 special cards per week? That's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton lol.

    Really hoping for a Dike too.

    Edit: apparently it was 23 cards per league last year... EA actually nerfed it...
    Post edited by Gnomenclature on
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪

    Saw that. 30 special cards per week? That's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton lol.

    Really hoping for a Dike too.

    Edit: apparently it was 23 cards per league last year... EA actually nerfed it...

    23 just for the major leagues right?

    I think for minor leagues they only did 11 plus a couple SBC players (Nani and Gil last year iirc).

    Hopefully this means we get 15 for MLS also not including an SBC/Objective card or two
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    I hate WL, but think I'll likely play to get some MLS reds.

    Last year I grinded to G2 at least to get two picks but only ended up with an MLS player (Atuesta) in one of my picks 🙄 the other pick only had LATAM players I think
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪

    Saw that. 30 special cards per week? That's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton lol.

    Really hoping for a Dike too.

    Edit: apparently it was 23 cards per league last year... EA actually nerfed it...

    23 just for the major leagues right?

    I think for minor leagues they only did 11 plus a couple SBC players (Nani and Gil last year iirc).

    Hopefully this means we get 15 for MLS also not including an SBC/Objective card or two

    I'd be pretty happy with 15 mls cards! I like the LATAM, NOS, and CSL tots too.

    Tots lukaku is on my radar too.

    I can't play weekend league because it's too delayed in california 😢. Never have a ping below 35 and I'm on xbox so there is already a severe shortage of players compared to PS.

  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪

    Saw that. 30 special cards per week? That's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton lol.

    Really hoping for a Dike too.

    Edit: apparently it was 23 cards per league last year... EA actually nerfed it...

    23 just for the major leagues right?

    I think for minor leagues they only did 11 plus a couple SBC players (Nani and Gil last year iirc).

    Hopefully this means we get 15 for MLS also not including an SBC/Objective card or two

    I'd be pretty happy with 15 mls cards! I like the LATAM, NOS, and CSL tots too.

    Tots lukaku is on my radar too.

    I can't play weekend league because it's too delayed in california 😢. Never have a ping below 35 and I'm on xbox so there is already a severe shortage of players compared to PS.

    Bruh, move to Dallas TX 😆

    On XB too and get <10ms ping commonly
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    15 players to be in packs for EFL TOTS. Dike better be one of em 👀

    Would almost prefer an objective based Dike to grind for though 💪

    Saw that. 30 special cards per week? That's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton lol.

    Really hoping for a Dike too.

    Edit: apparently it was 23 cards per league last year... EA actually nerfed it...

    23 just for the major leagues right?

    I think for minor leagues they only did 11 plus a couple SBC players (Nani and Gil last year iirc).

    Hopefully this means we get 15 for MLS also not including an SBC/Objective card or two

    I'd be pretty happy with 15 mls cards! I like the LATAM, NOS, and CSL tots too.

    Tots lukaku is on my radar too.

    I can't play weekend league because it's too delayed in california 😢. Never have a ping below 35 and I'm on xbox so there is already a severe shortage of players compared to PS.

    Bruh, move to Dallas TX 😆

    On XB too and get <10ms ping commonly

    I'd kill for that kind of connection lol. Don't think the misses would be down with Texas... Been trying to get her to move to Seattle - not interested yet lol.
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    Dike with another winner!!

    I fear he's gonna get shafted in EFL TOTS tho
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Dike with another winner!!

    I fear he's gonna get shafted in EFL TOTS tho

    Yeah probably... He's getting a lot of chatter on /fifa on reddit though. But, EA rarely actually watch football....
  • hellodee
    1129 posts Professional
    Isn't dike 2nd strongest player start of FIFA? Maybe EA do notice him last year..hahhaa.. but If he does get tots, he should get max strength and max aggression with 85 pace... That would be nice...
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 22
    BAA3212-B-105-B-46-A2-98-BA-A98066-C44-FB9.jpg

    92 Dike incoming :p
  • hellodee
    1129 posts Professional
    No dike mentioned in the leak so far...
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    Hope he's maybe an SBC. the thing that was always gonna count against him was the fact that he only came in in Jan, so his total goals are behind others. Also this is for the entire EFL. Here's to hoping!
  • hellodee
    1129 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    Hope he's maybe an SBC. the thing that was always gonna count against him was the fact that he only came in in Jan, so his total goals are behind others. Also this is for the entire EFL. Here's to hoping!

    Cmon EA. I counted at least 10 or 11 Englishman in tots but you gotta give them another one in the objective... Gee
  • hellodee
    1129 posts Professional
    We might have a chance getting ecl sbc tomo?
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    hellodee wrote: »
    We might have a chance getting ecl sbc tomo?

    Hope so
  • Gnomenclature
    7543 posts League Winner
    Underwhelming promo so far...
  • RayS
    33862 posts World Cup Winner
    Underwhelming promo so far...

Sign In or Register to comment.