The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    33630 posts World Cup Winner
    hellodee wrote: »
    Weston goal!... cmon.. inform please..one more goal!

Hes really becoming quite the elite midfielder in Europe - is that 6 goals now?

Should get a winter upgrade is EA are still doing that. Really need a 88 rated special mckinnie card.

yes agree. those winter refresh upgrade.. his NIF is super useful. Not sure if you guys played with him. i probably have over 100 games with his NIF.

Not his NIF, but loved his FFS card last year.
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner
    Weston goal!... cmon.. inform please..one more goal!

Hes really becoming quite the elite midfielder in Europe - is that 6 goals now?

Should get a winter upgrade is EA are still doing that. Really need a 88 rated special mckinnie card.

yes agree. those winter refresh upgrade.. his NIF is super useful. Not sure if you guys played with him. i probably have over 100 games with his NIF.

Yeah, I use him in the managerial friendlies - hes good. Would love a highrated version - pretty sure we will see a tots or some special version at some point.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    52211 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    that dallas dude got a contract for Bayern
  • RayS
    that dallas dude got a contract for Bayern

Which dude? Justin Che on loan?
  • RayS
    Pulled What If Smalling just now. +400k and now I can afford RM Reyna. Do I go for him?? Seems his price is stable just under 800k
  • RayS
    edited February 26
    RayS wrote: »
    Pulled What If Smalling just now. +400k and now I can afford RM Reyna. Do I go for him?? Seems his price is stable just under 800k

Whatevs, one popped up for 735k so pulled the trigger
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner

Nice dude! I just pulled prime Cannavaro from a tradeable gold players pack lol. I'm gonna pick up a reyna too (sold mine during swaps). Also got 91 cruyff from the mid/prime pack.... Pack luck has been unreal this year.
  • RayS

Nice dude! I just pulled prime Cannavaro from a tradeable gold players pack lol. I'm gonna pick up a reyna too (sold mine during swaps). Also got 91 cruyff from the mid/prime pack.... Pack luck has been unreal this year.

WOW. That's unreal!! You're gonna have more coins and cards than you know what to do with lol
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional

Holy
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner

Holy

Packed prime cantona, mid kaka, and toty lewa during toty lol. Also got toty Bruno in a rare 2 player gold pack. Baby eusebio, mid cruyff, and mid etoo from icon packs. My team is stupid.

Even with all those op playera I still win and lose the same as I do with an 82 squad lol.
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional

Holy

Packed prime cantona, mid kaka, and toty lewa during toty lol. Also got toty Bruno in a rare 2 player gold pack. Baby eusebio, mid cruyff, and mid etoo from icon packs. My team is stupid.

Even with all those op playera I still win and lose the same as I do with an 82 squad lol.

U crazy man.. I want to pack icon for once
  • RayS
    WHAT IF TIM WEAAAAAHHHH for silver stars!!!

I see they have his base as a 72 so that if he gets the upgrade, he'll still be a silver. Nice!
  • RayS
    edited March 3
    @hellodee get in here! Your USMNT side has a great upgrade
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional
    Let's go... 4335 here we come
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional
    How does the upgrade work @RayS
  • RayS
    edited March 3
    How does the upgrade work @RayS

If Lille score 6 goals over the course of the next 5 games, Weah will get a +2 overall. Doesn't matter who scores.

Edit:
    Only domestic league games count.
  • RayS
    Upgraded his skill moves too. Nice
  • RayS
    Next 5 domestic league games for Lille:
    Home vs Marseille (kicks off in an hour)
    Away vs Monaco (14 March)
    Home vs Nimes (20 March)
    Away vs PSG (4 April)
    Away vs Metz (10 April)
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner
    Looks a fun card! Think he was 6'2" in fifa 19 though lol.

I'm gonna run him rivals for sure with eusebio, maradonna, and cruyff around him.
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional
    edited March 3
    Showdown sbc this week Lazio Vs juventus? Maybe Wes....ooo boy
  • RayS
    Showdown sbc this week Lazio Vs juventus? Maybe Wes....ooo boy

Surely they wouldn't! :o
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner
    Weah is 88 rated with finisher 😆. Thats impressive for a 72 - will he be 90 rated after an upgrade?
  • RayS
    Weah is 88 rated with finisher 😆. Thats impressive for a 72 - will he be 90 rated after an upgrade?

Bruh he's jacked
  • RayS

Bruh he's jacked

He got a +380 IGS upgrade lol!
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional
    Cmon , can you score Tyler Adams and get motm card this Friday
  • RayS
    C'mon Lille need at least one
  • RayS

THANKS CANADA. J. david with a brace 90+ min lol
  • Gnomenclature
    7411 posts League Winner

👍 4 more goals in 4 games? Let's go!
  • hellodee
    1106 posts Professional

@rays what if they score 4 goals next game.. do we have to wait end of game 5 to get upgrade?
  • RayS
    edited March 3

@rays what if they score 4 goals next game.. do we have to wait end of game 5 to get upgrade?

Nah, it'll be by the following wednesday:

"After a “What If” player fulfills their upgrade requirement scenario, the earliest the corresponding player item will be updated is on the following Wednesday."

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/amp/news/fut-21-what-if?utm_campaign=fifa21_hd_ww_ic_ic_twt_fifa-21-what-if-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=67911&ts=1614362442711&__twitter_impression=true