The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    7161 posts Big Money Move
    Hey guys what chem style are you using on Higuaín? I have tried giving him marksman but he’s lacking the pace to really make a difference in rivals and I was maybe thinking engine for the pace and dribbling boost. His shooting seems fine without any boost

I tried a few, hawk was best for me.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1900 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 23
    I’ve tried a couple games with engine. Seems to be okay. If not I’ll try your guys’ suggestions. Thanks!
    Btw how far along are you guys to Pulisic? I’m almost lvl 21
  • RayS
    32729 posts World Cup Winner
    I’ve tried a couple games with engine. Seems to be okay. If not I’ll try your guys’ suggestions. Thanks!
    Btw how far along are you guys to Pulisic? I’m almost lvl 21

Just hit lvl 21 today. Think if you do all weekly Bronze, silver, and gold, you can get him by next week's set of objectives
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    McKenzie , motm, inform?
  • SuperSonicSean
    6167 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 24
    Man, how crazy is it that a player who was playing in MLS just a couple years ago is in the TOTY?! Can't say it wasn't deserved either. What an accomplishment for Davies!
  • Gnomenclature
    Man, how crazy is it that a player who was playing in MLS just a couple years ago is in the TOTY?! Can't say it wasn't deserved either. What an accomplishment for Davies!

Yeah, its pretty awesome. I remember watching his rookie season at vancouver and thinking he was a realky special player. Still, never thought hed be the top left back in the world just a few years later lol.

He was a left winger in mls, whoever decided to put him at left back is a genius.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6167 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 25

Yeah, its pretty awesome. I remember watching his rookie season at vancouver and thinking he was a realky special player. Still, never thought hed be the top left back in the world just a few years later lol.

He was a left winger in mls, whoever decided to put him at left back is a genius.

That's the kind of move we'd crucify Jurgen Kinsmann for. Yet somehow it worked better than anybody could have hoped for here.

It was more out of necessity to get Davies on the pitch than anything. At the time they still had Ribery and Coman at LW, so he was never gonna break through there. LB lacked depth, especially once Alaba moved to CB, so Davies is just like fine, I'll just become the greatest LB in the world. Gotta love his drive. Most kids go to a team like that and figure they have to wait years and perform well in loan spells to seize their chance. Not Davies.
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    Brooks should get Inform... I am 4000k away from Pulisic. Gonna be fun
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    edited February 1
    There a friendly game tonight..Any chance will be in totw?

https://www.futhead.com/21/players/7315/jesus-ferreira/

2goals and 3 assists..haha..i hope so
    Post edited by hellodee on
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »
    There a friendly game tonight..Any chance will be in totw?

https://www.futhead.com/21/players/7315/jesus-ferreira/

2goals and 3 assists..haha..i hope so

Would be neat, but I wouldn't expect it. Nice solid win for the US, but hard to take much away from it for how poor T&T were
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    Alright, Reyna, dest, Adam, weah, Sargent, even Pulisic for fs
  • Gnomenclature
    Alright, Reyna, dest, Adam, weah, Sargent, even Pulisic for fs

Dude, there better be at LEAST two Americans or I'm gonna lose my ❤️❤️❤️❤️...

At least one should be an sbc so we can have a cheap first owner Reyna or someone.
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    I finally tried storyline Pulisic. Hes amazing.. much better than his nif... Don't miss out gents
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    Cmon..No Brooks... This is bs
  • Gnomenclature
    I finally tried storyline Pulisic. Hes amazing.. much better than his nif... Don't miss out gents

I'm gonna have to wait till Friday to get him. Need to figure out how to get him in the team.
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional

I'm gonna have to wait till Friday to get him. Need to figure oeut how to get him in the team.

I have given up playing weekend league so I have all american team with some silvers like Reyna and bronze dike in the starting lineup. When I play rivals in div 5, I would play against these bad players. I guess the matchmaking trying to make things fair.
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    lets go dest and reyna!
  • RayS
    lets go dest and reyna!

LEGGGOGOGOGOGGOGIGIGOO
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    Damn, we need two.million for them
  • Gnomenclature
    Dest gets right in the squad!

Have to pick up reyna when hes a lot cheaper.... Cant see him being more than 700k?

Tyler adams next Friday would be incredible.
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    Yeah Reyna is stupid expensive...2million
  • Gnomenclature

Didnt think hed be that hyped... Guess there is a lack of quality at that position in bundesliga?

I cant see him holding that kind of price for long.
  • RayS

Didnt think hed be that hyped... Guess there is a lack of quality at that position in bundesliga?

No way he stays anywhere near that. He's got 2* WF and not necessarily straight META and not a Prem card.

Tbh I think the RM card that comes out next week will fit my team better.

• Gnomenclature
    RayS wrote: »

No way he stays anywhere near that. He's got 2* WF and not necessarily straight META and not a Prem card.

He's 4/4 now. Still M/M though. What RM card are you talking about?
  • RayS

@Gnomenclature

j769p5fw9pf61.png
  • RayS
    And wow completely missed the WF upgrade. That's massive
  • Gnomenclature

@Gnomenclature

j769p5fw9pf61.png

Oh wow, yeah a RM is exactly what I need. Gonna be fun squad building this week!
  • RayS
    Pretty sure they upped his composure too. I checked his IGS Initially and iirc it was in the 70s. Now it's 87
  • hellodee
    1017 posts Professional
    I play 4335 so I need that cf to be good..I m just put dest in right forward and yedlin at rb
  • SAFC89
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    That Reyna though 😍