The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    7158 posts Big Money Move
    If you do all your weekly challenges, you can normally skip a week and still make it there, especially if you're doing a fair amount of other objectives like players and swaps.

It won't be the most meta card, especially a month or so from now, but he'll be fun to use.

Meta or not, he's the best we are gonna get at this point.
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    Of course Matthew hoppe is not in the game.. typical...2 goals definitely will be inform if he s in it.
  • RayS
    32683 posts World Cup Winner
    hellodee wrote: »
    Of course Matthew hoppe is not in the game.. typical...2 goals definitely will be inform if he s in it.

Hattrick in the end. Incredible. He's not in FUT but he is in H2H. We saw EA add Reynoso for an IF in the playoffs, sooo it's possible EA add him for this. Maybe. But don't get your hopp
    es up lol
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »

Hattrick in the end. Incredible. He's not in FUT but he is in H2H. We saw EA add Reynoso for an IF in the playoffs, sooo it's possible EA add him for this. Maybe. But don't get your hopp
    es up lol

Get him in.. will be sexy bronze or silver for sure
  • Gnomenclature
    That dos Santos!
  • RayS
    That dos Santos!

Daaaaaaang! Kinda too bad it represents Mexico beating us in the Gold Cup lol, but I can overlook that for an awesome MLS CM
  • CaptEcuador16
    1900 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone we’ll on their way to get that Pulisic? I’m in lvl 10 right now haven’t played in 3 days
  • RayS
    Anyone we’ll on their way to get that Pulisic? I’m in lvl 10 right now haven’t played in 3 days

Just hit level 15. Mainly just by doing a handful of daily objectives and the weekly Bronze/silver/gold objectives
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional

Just hit level 15. Mainly just by doing a handful of daily objectives and the weekly Bronze/silver/gold objectives

U r on your way.. Probably in two weeks u will be done
  • CaptEcuador16

Man I hope I can make it lol. I did them for a few days and got burned out
  • Want to give you all a mid season update on McKennie. He's easily top 5 players we have right now. He's so we'll rounded and already labeled as a Vidal regen.
  • RayS
    Want to give you all a mid season update on McKennie. He's easily top 5 players we have right now. He's so we'll rounded and already labeled as a Vidal regen.

You love to see it! I was skeptical of the Juve move, but glad it's been great for him
  • RayS

Man I hope I can make it lol. I did them for a few days and got burned out

As long as you do all the weekly Bronze/silver/gold objectives, you should comfortably be able to get him
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    Want to give you all a mid season update on McKennie. He's easily top 5 players we have right now. He's so we'll rounded and already labeled as a Vidal regen.

Yeah ... We hope we get hoppe update today
  • Gnomenclature

He's been improving quickly at juventus. A real pitbull - scored a few bangers too. Starting over Ramsey, rabiot, and others.
  • RayS
    Brainstorming multiple team ideas depending on who we end up getting for FUT Future Stars. The way I see it, we're pretty likely to get one, and the likely candidates would be:
    1. Dest
    2. McKennie
    3. Reyna

Don't think we'd get anyone besides those three tbh.
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    Brainstorming multiple team ideas depending on who we end up getting for FUT Future Stars. The way I see it, we're pretty likely to get one, and the likely candidates would be:
    1. Dest
    2. McKennie
    3. Reyna

All 3 guys need a special card. Hoppe maybe tomo?
  • RayS
    1. Dest
    2. McKennie
    3. Reyna

All 3 guys need a special card. Hoppe maybe tomo?

Could happen...hope so!
  • RayS
    They gave the IF to Harrit... What a joke
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    edited January 16
    I did weekly gold objective and I noticed it expires in two weeks...So we don't have new bronze, silver and gold objective for next week? I am just concern I can't get Pulisic. I m in level 22 now
    Post edited by hellodee on
  • RayS
    I did weekly gold objective and I noticed it expires in two weeks...So we don't have new bronze, silver and gold objective for next week? I am just concern I can't get Pulisic. I m in level 22 now

Weekly objectives always have 2 weeks to complete. The season still has 27 days left. You got plenty of XP! I'm only on level 19.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Geez that Higuaín. So many attacking options this year. EA is being very kind
  • Gnomenclature
    edited January 17

He's quite fun too. My mls/nasl past and present squad is looking so good. Of course there are no good goalkeepers that played in either league...

My untradeable Matthaus, Beckham, eusebio, and capita all slot in nicely - all of which played in the USA at some point.

Just need Cole, gerrard, and pele to round it out!

Edit: pirlo, nesta, and drogba are also good shouts.
  • RayS

He's quite fun too. My mls/nasl past and present squad is looking so good. Of course there are no good goalkeepers that played in either league...

My untradeable Matthaus, Beckham, eusebio, and capita all slot in nicely - all of which played in the USA at some point.

Just need Cole, gerrard, and pele to round it out!

Edit: pirlo, nesta, and drogba are also good shouts.

You can actually built a really boss team when you expand to NASL too
  • Gnomenclature
    Jordan Morris to Swansea? Strange move... Must be eyeing a standout performance and promotion to the Premier League.

Gonna miss him at Seattle, but hope he makes a real impact in England.
  • Chubbs
    14635 posts Has That Special Something
  • RayS
    edited January 20
    Jordan Morris to Swansea? Strange move... Must be eyeing a standout performance and promotion to the Premier League.

Gonna miss him at Seattle, but hope he makes a real impact in England.

That is an interesting one. Only a loan to start right?

Didn't think he'd ever go abroad after his short trial with Werder Bremen and then deciding to stay in Seattle
  • hellodee
    1014 posts Professional
    i read somewhere hoppe have the most goals this year for top 5 league. crazy. get him into the game EA.
  • CaptEcuador16
    Hey guys what chem style are you using on Higuaín? I have tried giving him marksman but he’s lacking the pace to really make a difference in rivals and I was maybe thinking engine for the pace and dribbling boost. His shooting seems fine without any boost
  • RayS
    Hey guys what chem style are you using on Higuaín? I have tried giving him marksman but he’s lacking the pace to really make a difference in rivals and I was maybe thinking engine for the pace and dribbling boost. His shooting seems fine without any boost

Using Architect myself but I use him as a bit of a target man