The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    32059 posts National Team Captain
    Slotting right into my team. Steffen has slightly higher reflexes still, but Melia looks better otherwise
  • chrigaro
    69 posts Park Captain
    chrigaro wrote: »
    Sounds crazy but now I kinda regret that I did that van der Sar card lol. I really wanna use Melia for that green link

He's 6' with 67 reactions... Not useable in fifa unfortunately.

Would have loved a couple hero cards.

Oh I thought he was a bit taller. Still gonna try him out but I think I'll stick with vdS. He's really good tbf

Yeah me too, I was hoping for a Hero Bou. :/
  • RayS
    Thinking about doing that Serie A League Player for that spanish link to Bojan
  • Gnomenclature
    6984 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Thinking about doing that Serie A League Player for that spanish link to Bojan

Same. He looks good. Hoping for a Xavi sbc too.
  • Brooks 2 goals..one own goal..
  • RayS
    edited November 2020
    FB Alessandrini I to his MLS days. Might have to do this one
  • Gnomenclature
    FB Alessandrini I to his MLS days. Might have to do this one

He looks fun. I havent done a player sbc since talisca. These prices have been so high... Links to my CSL Brazilians though. Might come in handy later too for swaps.

• chrigaro
    69 posts Park Captain
    Record Breaker Carlos Vela! :)
  • RayS

Yooooo
  • RayS
    All these darn good MLS RM/RW coming out giving me a team selection headache with Becks still to come in a couple weeks :D
  • RayS
    A bit wild and probably imbalanced, but thinking to try this out

Screenshot-20201129-122702-compress37.jpg

Chem for start
    Screenshot-20201129-122602-compress9.jpg
  • Gnomenclature

Lol, #Justiceforvela finally paid off.

Ive never been able to get on with his cards... Also just completed Alesandrini (awesome too).
  • I got Wes morgan...link to blake and opara and long.
  • chrigaro
    69 posts Park Captain
    Gustavo Bou B) the Revs once again with a great performance
  • QceCapo
    5642 posts Big Money Move
    Bou with the brace Gimme dat IF
  • RayS
    Zardes goal and assist in ET. hmm.
  • RayS wrote: »

C'mon do it EA
  • Gnomenclature
    hellodee wrote: »

C'mon do it EA

Oh man. Id love an inform Zardes. EA have not been kind to MLS during these monster playoff performances though.

TBF, if Melia disnt save three penalties in a row we'd probably have an IF Bou.

Hope we get one on Wednesday. I'm thinking of doing veron for an icon link in midfield.
  • RayS
    edited November 2020

C'mon do it EA

Oh man. Id love an inform Zardes. EA have not been kind to MLS during these monster playoff performances though.

Hope we get one on Wednesday. I'm thinking of doing veron for an icon link in midfield.

Ya either a silver star Zardes or a regular IF would be pretty great. It's too bad he doesn't have 4* skills anymore. Also been declining in pace iirc
  • RayS wrote: »

C'mon do it EA

Ya either a silver star Zardes or a regular IF would be pretty great. It's too bad he doesn't have 4* skills anymore. Also been declining in pace iirc

I saw the highlights just now. The first goal was all zardes. He won the header and sprint down to deliver perfect pass. Not sure if he was motm. It would be good to have silver zardes .

We know a special card is coming to Adam, mckenzie and pulisic.
  • Gnomenclature

C'mon do it EA

I saw the highlights just now. The first goal was all zardes. He won the header and sprint down to deliver perfect pass. Not sure if he was motm. It would be good to have silver zardes .

Gio Reyna too. He's been impressive at Dortmund.
  • RayS

C'mon do it EA

Gio Reyna too. He's been impressive at Dortmund.

+Dest
  • CaptEcuador16
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pulled IF Melia from a 75+ pack looool
  • QceCapo
    zero MLS in any predictions. Revs never get any love.
  • QceCapo
    Minus that Gil last year lolol
  • hellodee
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    QceCapo wrote: »
    zero MLS in any predictions. Revs never get any love.

Yeah I feel like they won't give mls a hero card until mls cup final . Unless someone scores a hattrick in playoffs, we probably won't get inform.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can believe we haven’t gotten any MLS POTM. Hopefully ea don’t forget MLS cup mvp sbc and hero cards. Maybe they’re eating for next season to do POTM
  • RayS
    I can believe we haven’t gotten any MLS POTM. Hopefully ea don’t forget MLS cup mvp sbc and hero cards. Maybe they’re eating for next season to do POTM

We didn't get an MVP SBC last year so I wouldn't count on it. I bet MLS POTM is dead as well, and even if not, we'd have to wait till March now for the new season to get anything.

My guess is that all we'll get is a Hero card for MLS Cup.
  • RayS
    Not quite the drama as last year! Congrats @Gnomenclature on your Sounders.
  • Gnomenclature
    Not quite the drama as last year! Congrats @Gnomenclature on your Sounders.

Well played. That game could have gone either way.

Kansas City is going to be a real tough match - heard they got Pulido back too :/