The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Guess sergino was a no go

Young player of the year wasnt enough to push out Dumfries.

Maybe he will get the league sbc pick....
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    What is left for minor leagues? Latin / mls combine?
  • RayS
    30846 posts National Team Captain
    hellodee wrote: »

LATAM, MLS, ROTW. I'm guessing LATAM and MLS Monday.
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    RayS wrote: »

LATAM, MLS, ROTW. I'm guessing LATAM and MLS Monday.

Yup and rotw and ultimate team following week
  • RayS
    Hmm getting closer!

Screenshot-20200530-120055.png
  • RayS
    save-0.png

giphy-5.gif
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1157 posts Professional
    At long last, lol I can now upgrade my rivals team.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    I can't help but laugh at the inflated ratings on these FUT 20 special cards. Random IFs have higher ratings than TOTS/TOTY from 3 years ago.

Might put together some stats tracking the inflation over the years in FUT. They're ruining their own game mode for no reason.
  • RayS
    I can't help but laugh at the inflated ratings on these FUT 20 special cards. Random IFs have higher ratings than TOTS/TOTY from 3 years ago.

Might put together some stats tracking the inflation over the years in FUT. They're ruining their own game mode for no reason.

At least it makes for some crazy MLS cards :D

Also, long time no see @Frankenberry . Hope you're doing well :)
  • CaptEcuador16
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    Question. Does anyone know if the MLS league sbc I’ve been sitting on will include the potential TOTSSF player that should be updated tomorrow? Or because I already submitted all the teams it’s locked to just Opara, Acosta, and Villalba?
  • RayS
    Question. Does anyone know if the MLS league sbc I’ve been sitting on will include the potential TOTSSF player that should be updated tomorrow? Or because I already submitted all the teams it’s locked to just Opara, Acosta, and Villalba?

Uhoh... U submitted all teams and have the player pick? Someone else did that recently I know and didn't get an updated player pick.

I suggested that he go to EA help to maybe have them sort it out, but I don't think he ever went.

I guess just see what happens and maybe you get lucky.

I have all teams submitted except for one. It works that way I know.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2

Uhoh... U submitted all teams and have the player pick? Someone else did that recently I know and didn't get an updated player pick.

I suggested that he go to EA help to maybe have them sort it out, but I don't think he ever went.

Yes I already submitted all the teams and have the player pick pack sitting there.

It’s ok though I though this might happen so I already completed another league sbc without submitting all the teams.

I was asking so I could redeem the player pick now and open all the packs I farmed for the MLS then wait for the new player to submit the final team for the new player
  • RayS

Yes I already submitted all the teams and have the player pick pack sitting there.

It’s ok though I though this might happen so I already completed another league sbc without submitting all the teams.

I was asking so I could redeem the player pick now and open all the packs I farmed for the MLS then wait for the new player to submit the final team for the new player

Oh nice. Whew you're good then. You'll just end up with some extra fodder :)
  • CaptEcuador16
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2

Yup glad I had a contingency plan. I’m gonna redeem the player then open all the packs now then. Hopefully I get lucky!
    The new player comes out tomorrow if I’m not mistaken right
  • RayS

Yup glad I had a contingency plan. I’m gonna redeem the player then open all the packs now then. Hopefully I get lucky!

It's been Tuesday the past week or two yeah. It'll be a 90 rated player but hard to say if EA will give it to a irl deserving player or just a big name.

Biggest snub from the TOTS was probably Gil, but we already have a Spanish MLS CAM, so I bet we get someone else. Maybe Pavon or something.
  • Gnomenclature

It's been Tuesday the past week or two yeah. It'll be a 90 rated player but hard to say if EA will give it to a irl deserving player or just a big name.

Biggest snub from the TOTS was probably Gil, but we already have a Spanish MLS CAM, so I bet we get someone else. Maybe Pavon or something.

Jordan Morris imo.
  • RayS

Jordan Morris imo.

True ya. Comeback player of the year :)
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope it’s an LB
  • RayS
    I hope it’s an LB

Would be nice if EA forgot that Kemar Lawrence is no longer in the league and they just gave him an MLS TOTS card :#
  • RayS
    FYI it's Gil

Screenshot-20200602-115324.png
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not that he doesn’t deserve it but he’s so similar to Pozuelo
  • RayS
    Not that he doesn’t deserve it but he’s so similar to Pozuelo

Pretty much
  • hockeyphenom87
    7060 posts Big Money Move

Every forward +90 pace and +90 shooting.

Every midfielder above 80 in each category.

It's pretty ridiculous. There aren't any unique cards. It's all about body types and a few stats to fit the meta. There aren't any exceptional 70 pace and 91 shooting players that are usable. 60 pace defenders with good positioning and interceptions is long gone.

I used to use silvers in my American teams in the past and absolutely dominate people. It would be stupid to use them in rivals. 1 depth for 90 minutes with juiced cards is not fun.
  • Gnomenclature
    Never thought id complain about too many MLS attackers lol... But there are too many....

Man, I won't beable to log on until Friday. Should be the cheapest time to buy though... Crazy how mls cards cost more on xbox than on ps4 - usually the other way around. Must be a lot more xbox consoles than ps4 in North America.

Still hoping for a reggie cannon that I can play off chem at left back. A jordan morris with upgraded weakfoot.
  • Gnomenclature

Every forward +90 pace and +90 shooting.

Every midfielder above 80 in each category.

It's pretty ridiculous. There aren't any unique cards. It's all about body types and a few stats to fit the meta. There aren't any exceptional 70 pace and 91 shooting players that are usable. 60 pace defenders with good positioning and interceptions is long gone.

I used to use silvers in my American teams in the past and absolutely dominate people. It would be stupid to use them in rivals. 1 depth for 90 minutes with juiced cards is not fun.

This is true. High rated attackers dont seem to scale well against high rated defenders.

Body type is too important in a game that it shouldnt be.
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Never thought id complain about too many MLS attackers lol... But there are too many....

Man, I won't beable to log on until Friday. Should be the cheapest time to buy though... Crazy how mls cards cost more on xbox than on ps4 - usually the other way around. Must be a lot more xbox consoles than ps4 in North America.

Still hoping for a reggie cannon that I can play off chem at left back. A jordan morris with upgraded weakfoot.
    Don't think they will issue any more mls card now...unless we see a flashback.somewhere
  • Gnomenclature

Don't think they will issue any more mls card now...unless we see a flashback.somewhere

Thought they might add an objective player... Hoping for at least a left back.
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro

They didn't add objective for csl. So probably not.
  • RayS

They didn't add objective for csl. So probably not.

Yep... This is totally stupid tho. They already shafted smaller leagues by giving a smaller release squad. And then they arbitrarily shaft the last 4 leagues by taking away an objective or SBC player. Makes no sense
  • CaptEcuador16
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    Little bit of an update. I had saved about 130 packs of different types. Opened them all and all I got was Maxi Morales and a handful of 85 rated players. What. A. Joke