The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5083 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Just realized Sling tv got rid of FS2... fml, can't watch Seattle tomorrow.

Yeah... Eventually sling is gonna just have Fox and NBC and nothing else lol. They're the cheapest service by far but come on.

Edit: León are actually down to 3rd atm

Ffs, I guess you have to pay another $15 a month for a sports package.... Comes with fs2 and a crap ton of college channels I'll never watch.

Hope the regular season isn't on fs2... I'll pay it this month because I've been jonesing for a Seattle match.

Dang they be gouging you now. That's really dumb they took FS2 off. I feel like if u carry FS1 u should also carry FS2.

That NYCFC game turned into quite a spectacle. Let's see how Seattle does now.

Nyfc game was a shootout.

Seattle has a new centerback in addition to paulo..

Who just scored while writing this lol. Welcome to seattle!
  • RayS
    29151 posts National Team Captain

Yeah... Eventually sling is gonna just have Fox and NBC and nothing else lol. They're the cheapest service by far but come on.

Ffs, I guess you have to pay another $15 a month for a sports package.... Comes with fs2 and a crap ton of college channels I'll never watch.

Hope the regular season isn't on fs2... I'll pay it this month because I've been jonesing for a Seattle match.

Dang they be gouging you now. That's really dumb they took FS2 off. I feel like if u carry FS1 u should also carry FS2.

Posting in the forums is good luck!
  • RayS
    Too bad they don't give MOTM cards for CCL
    ... would be a nice touch from EA. Heber hattrick for NYCFC.

A pretty bad card lol but would still be neat

Screenshot-20200220-212726.png
  • Gnomenclature

Seattle look decent - certainly looks like schmetzer has got them fit for ccl.

And.... nope, didn't score while typing lol.
  • RayS

Think you guys could make a CCL run?
  • Gnomenclature

Think you guys could make a CCL run?

Hope so... honestly, I'd be happy if any mls team can win the ccl - obviously Seattle would be first choice, but I'll get behind any mls club if Seattle get knocked out.
  • Chubbs
    14517 posts Has That Special Something
    Champions league tonight, too bad Rossetto still cant play because of Visa issues. Big game going in 1-1.

• Gnomenclature
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Champions league tonight, too bad Rossetto still cant play because of Visa issues. Big game going in 1-1.

Should be a good match. Shame I'll be at work abd will not be able to see it.

These South American teams are pretty decent. Was kinda surprised at some of the quality they have.

All but lafc have a good chance of getting through to the next round.
  • Chubbs
  • Gnomenclature
    edited February 26
    Pity finally got one on target lol. He looks very good - other than the final shot on the last 5 attempts...
  • Ryno
    6532 posts Big Money Move
    Pity was so solid tonight. Fun game to watch
  • Gnomenclature
    Ryno wrote: »
    Pity was so solid tonight. Fun game to watch

He really did. There were 3 shots that went no where near the goal, but he ended up with 2 goals and an assist. Atlanta looked brilliant.

Him and Josef were linking up all match - barco did well too.
  • RayS
    Atlanta had some nice flowing attacking moves (particularly that interchange between Pity and Josef for that first goal).

Motagua's defense tho, whew, even from only watching the goal highlights, they were all over the place. Couldn't hold an offside line to save their life! And on that second Pity goal where the GK runs over Josef, the defense just parted like the Red Sea for Pity to scoop that inital pass in to him.
  • RayS
    Only 3 days to MLS season start :o

I gotta remember to set my Fantasy lineup for GW 1
  • Chubbs
    Live MBS but sharing stadium obviously has drawbacks. Home away against Club America at Azteca and MBS sounds unreal. Azteca and a college stadium is somewhat less polarizing.
  • Gnomenclature

You get 125mil to build a team now (was 100mil) - you can basically start anyone you want.

Not a single national broadcast on opening day... should I get espn+ again? At least Nashville vs Atlanta is on ESPN. Seattle game too.
  • RayS

You get 125mil to build a team now (was 100mil) - you can basically start anyone you want.

Not a single national broadcast on opening day... should I get espn+ again? At least Nashville vs Atlanta is on ESPN. Seattle game too.

Atl v Nashville is on Fox! And Portlan v Minn is on FS1
  • Gnomenclature

Sweet. Must have missed that!
  • Ryno

LAFC on ESPN on Sunday. I'll be there!
  • Gnomenclature
    Ryno wrote: »

LAFC on ESPN on Sunday. I'll be there!

Nice! Thats gonna be wild. The banc looks like an incredible place to see a match.

I'm gonna check avaya in San jose this year. Never been and its only 45min away lol
  • Chubbs

Going to be ready to run through a brick wall before each game
  • Ryno

The previous anthem they had or whatever when players would walk on the field already had my heart going.

Now, THIS ONE would make me die for someone if I was playing in the game. Instant chills at the stadium.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move

OH SNAP! They got Hans Zimmer on board?!? MLS is truly going places, and that theme is pure FIRE!!! It sounds like you're on a volcanic mountaintop, lava and ash all around, stepping into the ring to battle to battle an ancient mythical villain with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Yes, inject this directly into my veins, please! :D

On a less hyperbolic note, I'm glad that we finally got an exciting theme. Our last one was kind of bland, and felt like something you'd hear at a graduation. MLS was in need of something iconic like what the NFL and NBA have.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    On a side note, I feel partially responsible for this change. MLS sent out a survey surrounding theme music about a year ago, and I told them I didn't even know MLS had a theme. Then they played it, and I voiced my displeasure. I guess a lot of other people did as well.
  • Gnomenclature

OH SNAP! They got Hans Zimmer on board?!? MLS is truly going places, and that theme is pure FIRE!!! It sounds like you're on a volcanic mountaintop, lava and ash all around, stepping into the ring to battle to battle an ancient mythical villain with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Yes, inject this directly into my veins, please! :D

On a less hyperbolic note, I'm glad that we finally got an exciting theme. Our last one was kind of bland, and felt like something you'd hear at a graduation. MLS was in need of something iconic like what the NFL and NBA have.

Garber spent some serious TAM on that one lol. Epic intro!
  • RayS

It sounds like you're on a volcanic mountaintop, lava and ash all around, stepping into the ring to battle to battle an ancient mythical villain with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Yes, inject this directly into my veins, please! :D

Siiiiiiiiiick!!! Let's GOO
  • Chubbs

Pure CONCACAF there. What a way to go through.
  • Gnomenclature

Pure CONCACAF there. What a way to go through.

One of the better concacaf tournaments I've seen in a long time. Looking good for mls! Atlanta vs Leon is going to be nasty. (Assuming lafc don't pull a rabbit out of the hat)
  • Chubbs
    Oh boyyy, Club America trailing with 25 to go. Should be a good finish.
  • RayS
    oh snap! The new MLS kits are in FUT now